Draining blood to detox your body

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Keep in mind you're being exposed to 70,000 chemical toxins from our unnatural modern environment. The average person is exposed to more than 700,000 toxic chemicals a day. From perfumes to cleaning products, from cosmetic products to plastic water bottles, much of your everyday life includes exposure to chemicals that aren’t good for your health.

Some signs that your body has a toxin buildup include:
  • Brain fog
  • Hair loss
  • Fatigue
  • Brittle toenails
  • Bad breath
  • Nausea
  • Weight gain
Many chemicals are toxic because when they come into contact with the human body, they cause harm. One of the main ways they damage your body is by poisoning your enzymes, preventing your body from functioning properly.

Failure of these normal body functions increases your risk of diseases like:
  • Cancer
  • Chemical pneumonia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Cardiovascular disease
So how do you remove these toxins? Their in your bloodstream, so the answer is you need to regularly drain your blood which directly removes the toxins from the body. You can shop around and buy butterfly needles from medical sites, 18 to 23 gauge. Buy alcohol swabs as well and use it before applying. Insert the butterfly needle into your elbow vein at an angle and start draining into a measuring cup. When you've reached the desired amount remember to push down on your vein before pulling the needle out, or else you could possibly blow your vein out. I would recommend draining half a liter every 6 weeks, but you're going to need to to take iron supplements as well to regenerate your blood fast otherwise you could get anemia or even die from blood loss.. 15mg of iron per day should suffice.

I do it at home and the benefits are undeniable.
  • Clearer mind
  • Smoother skin
  • Anti-aging
  • Balanced pH levels
  • Boosted moods
  • Stress relief
  • Enhanced heart health
  • Improved immunity
  • Lowered risk of disease

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Detective, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Too much text

• JFL
Reactions: Efendja
I used to do this with my dad when he was still alive, all greycels should unironically try this. It helped me perform much better at work and helped me feel less stressed when talking to girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, LowTrust and vinn98
20230803 115812

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 24410
The images are disturbing bro ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 20370
Everyone seeing this. Its real. My heritage is Iranian and there's is a practice where they lay you down and start cupping your back. After they remove the cups, they cut into the circle imprint to draw out the impurities. It detoxes your body and forces your body to create newer and healthy blood. If you can somehow find a way into Iran as an American go for it but it'll be hard to find the specific kind of doctor that does it because the practice is dying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
this should scare the tiktokers away, good job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, caiolindo, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
people are gonna think your a heroin addict, and you genuinely sound like a schizo but I have seen a good thread on weight loss via blood draining so long as you know what your doing bud

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Everyone seeing this. Its real. My heritage is Iranian and there's is a practice where they lay you down and start cupping your back. After they remove the cups, they cut into the circle imprint to draw out the impurities. It detoxes your body and forces your body to create newer and healthy blood. If you can somehow find a way into Iran as an American go for it but it'll be hard to find the specific kind of doctor that does it because the practice is dying.
slit your wrists, its more effective and prevents infection

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
slit your wrists, its more effective and prevents infection
actually eat razors so you detox your blood every time you shit

• JFL
Reactions: PashtunMogger
Keep in mind you're being exposed to 70,000 chemical toxins from our unnatural modern environment. The average person is exposed to more than 700,000 toxic chemicals a day. From perfumes to cleaning products, from cosmetic products to plastic water bottles, much of your everyday life includes exposure to chemicals that aren’t good for your health.

• Brain fog
  • Hair loss
  • Fatigue
  • Brittle toenails
  • Bad breath
  • Nausea
  • Weight gain
Many chemicals are toxic because when they come into contact with the human body, they cause harm. One of the main ways they damage your body is by poisoning your enzymes, preventing your body from functioning properly.

• Cancer
  • Chemical pneumonia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Cardiovascular disease
So how do you remove these toxins? Their in your bloodstream, so the answer is you need to regularly drain your blood which directly removes the toxins from the body. You can shop around and buy butterfly needles from medical sites, 18 to 23 gauge. Buy alcohol swabs as well and use it before applying. Insert the butterfly needle into your elbow vein at an angle and start draining into a measuring cup. When you've reached the desired amount remember to push down on your vein before pulling the needle out, or else you could possibly blow your vein out. I would recommend draining half a liter every 6 weeks, but you're going to need to to take iron supplements as well to regenerate your blood fast otherwise you could get anemia or even die from blood loss.. 15mg of iron per day should suffice.

• Clearer mind
  • Smoother skin
  • Anti-aging
  • Balanced pH levels
  • Boosted moods
  • Stress relief
  • Enhanced heart health
  • Improved immunity

Low inhib activities + vampiremax

no you retard, youd bleed internally and die, stop being stupid
its true dude people in african tribes do this. If you think its fake you can always try one razor only and have 911 on standby

legit, but i might as well get some cash while doing so

• Brain fog
  • Hair loss
  • Fatigue
  • Brittle toenails
  • Bad breath
  • Nausea
  • Weight gain

• Cancer
  • Chemical pneumonia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Cardiovascular disease

• Clearer mind
  • Smoother skin
  • Anti-aging
  • Balanced pH levels
  • Boosted moods
  • Stress relief
  • Enhanced heart health
  • Improved immunity

U ever tried drinking the blood to gain back the nutrition?

Bump every legit Looksmaxer should follow this guide.

Plasma donation gets rid of a lot of junk also. In the US they pay you to do it. Not sure about other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Nice try blood-drinking Democrats

Why are you and @pneumocystosis running vampire game on these greycels :lul:

i have immense blood drain anxiety but i might try donating blood

It's worth it though. Blood-draining is by far the single greatest health discovery I've ever made.
why dont you sale it? Blood is worth a lot of money and you can do it safely in a clinic

Self-dislysis😮😮😮

Or you could do normal cupping? Just a thought.