Drank a glass of raw egg AMA

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
i've done that shit for years lol, ever since hs. I used to drink 6 after a workout, like Rocky

 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Based
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
i like a boiled egg with salt and pepeprs
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
People always say “you could get salmonella” the thing is salmonella is a bacteria that’s on the SHELL of the egg, not inside. So you just need to wash the egg well b4 hand and crack it on different spots to not cause cross contamination, I’ve drank hundreds probably not once have I gotten sick
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
People always say “you could get salmonella” the thing is salmonella is a bacteria that’s on the SHELL of the egg, not inside. So you just need to wash the egg well b4 hand and crack it on different spots to not cause cross contamination, I’ve drank hundreds probably not once have I gotten sick

With soap or water?
 

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
0
Views
13
astatin
astatin
pexy
Replies
25
Views
62
Gajjo
Gajjo
Prøphet
Replies
18
Views
69
_Jason_
_Jason_
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
3
Views
24
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
anthony111553
Replies
11
Views
62
VHSHORROR
VHSHORROR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top