Drank some beer with my crush

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
After work yesterday me and some colleagues decided to hang around for a bit longer to drink some beer & have fun. Unironically best day of this month so far. Lots of talking, music & drinking.

We didn’t get blackout drunk though. As said in the title my crush was there as well, didn’t make a move, probs cuz 1st time & didn’t get drunk enough.

I guess what I want to say to y’all is

Unironically kys if you have no social life and this is forum is your only social interaction

/end

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel, Deleted member 15305 and 8 others
After work yesterday me and some colleagues decided to hang around for a bit longer to drink some beer & have fun. Unironically best day of this month so far. Lots of talking, music & drinking.

We didn’t get blackout drunk though. As said in the title my crush was there as well, didn’t make a move, probs cuz 1st time & didn’t get drunk enough.

I guess what I want to say to y’all is

Unironically kys if you have no social life and this is forum is your only social interaction

/end
Jfl was a nice little comfy story until the end :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Alexanderr

If the average person on this forum took to this advice, you'd have a lot less modding to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Biiyo03 and Alexanderr
Your crush was there for the free booze and weed. She barely noticed your existence. Brutal.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9670 and Alexanderr
I forgot @Alexanderr is still a teenager

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel and Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, datboijj and Looks234
Your crush was there for the free booze and weed. She barely noticed your existence. Brutal.
Maybe, but we talk sometimes, we got the same job & go to the same school. If i took the blackpill ded srs, I’d still be in my room tbh.

Jfl was a nice little comfy story until the end :Comfy:
Nah but fr, what I do have to say to you guys is that don’t take too much of the blackpill to heart.
Gotta think like a normal person at times ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
Maybe, but we talk sometimes, we got the same job & go to the same school. If i took the blackpill ded srs, I’d still be in my room tbh.
Imma tell u the unfiltered truth bro foids in high school want Chad or Chad lite. Better get in the gym boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Alexanderr
youll be fine mv GIF by Anthony Green

Imma tell u the unfiltered truth bro foids in high school want Chad or Chad lite. Better get in the gym boyo
I’ve started going to the gym last month bro, bought a monthly subscription.
Most foids here in a relationship will usually be with an average looking dude, some are together with tall Chads though ngl, but that doesn’t faze me since I’m tall & relatively good looking.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and PYT
Step 1. Get off the forum, ded srs, it’s way easier if you’re not surrounded by PSL autism 24/7. You can come back after a while.

Step 2. Just start interacting with people your age, you’ll subconsciously start mirroring their behaviour. This might be the hardest step, start with someone you’re comfortable with and move upwards.

Step 3. Idk do what normal people do,binge popular Netflix shows, browse social media etc... If you have knowledge on ongoing normie trends & topics, it’ll be easier to start a convo using that.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, datboijj and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Step 1. Get off the forum, ded srs, it’s way easier if you’re not surrounded by PSL autism 24/7. You can come back after a while.

Step 2. Just start interacting with people your age, you’ll subconsciously start mirroring their behaviour. This might be the hardest step, start with someone you’re comfortable with and move upwards.

Step 3. Idk do what normal people do,binge popular Netflix shows, browse social media etc... If you have knowledge on ongoing normie trends & topics, it’ll be easier to start a convo using that.
I've been the opposite of NT since i came out the womb
there are pictures of me at 4 years old looking the other way opposite to what everyone else was looking at
and they had smiles on their faces while i had a look like "i want to go home"
ever since i remember i didn't like being around other people
im the same as @Amnesia it's basically sucking the soul out of me
only clownmaxing boomers make me comfortable, and other autists

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Alexanderr

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I've been the opposite of NT since i came out the womb
there are pictures of me at 4 years old looking the other way opposite to what everyone else was looking at
and they had smiles on their faces while i had a look like "i want to go home"
ever since i remember i didn't like being around other people
im the same as @Amnesia it's basically sucking the soul out of me
only clownmaxing boomers make me comfortable, and other autists
So, what’s your game plan? You think looksmaxxing is gonna make women oversee your creepiness and magnetically gravitate towards you? No. Only thing you can do is try to improve, you can really only go up from here if I’m interpreting your words correctly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787
So, what’s your game plan? You think looksmaxxing is gonna make women oversee your creepiness and magnetically gravitate towards you? No. Only thing you can do is try to improve, you can really only go up from here if I’m interpreting your words correctly.
my plan is doing "something" that will rewire my brain permanently
but i can't say it yet

Slow Down Waiting GIF by Nick

Sipping my last beer as we speak. Not in the mood for whisky today

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Alexanderr