Dravidian Currycel ascends with a White Becky

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

Everyone in the comments is saying he's average but I think they Underrating him because of the labour pheno.

@PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, volcelfatcel, ItsOver.com and 8 others
her eye area makes me want to puke

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 13197, john2 and 2 others
he actually mogs her by a lot ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Images 6

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ItsOver.com and Adriana Lima
Jfl that guy is a literal incel even by Gondi tribe standards holy shit. Literal dalit pheno. Girls mogs him to oblivion but let the coping continue

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Chadeep
@SubhumanCurrycel hairpilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and SubhumanCurrycel
Jfl that guy is a literal incel even by Gondi tribe standards holy shit. Literal dalit pheno. Girls mogs him to oblivion but let the coping continue
Do you think she's virtue signalling. He looks like average curry labor ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Do you think she's virtue signalling. He looks like average curry labor ngl.
His bones are actually above average but yea could be. Seems too good to be true

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Adriana Lima
This foid in OP can easily get a white chadlite if she wanted. Decent features , lean and white with good colouring
this must be an ethnic thing but I think she is really quite ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Tabans almond eye surgery and a phenoplasty would ascend him so hard.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
she's not a becky
she's very average

Look at those tattoos she’s 120% a slut

I have a different stance to this whole situation. The woman mogs him, firstly.
The Sri Lankan already has really good bones and a great palate.
He doesn't look repulsive. His skin isn't really a failo but it doesn't halo him either. His problem isn't really his skin color.

He needs -

(a) lighter eyes (either amber or green)
(b) lighter and more pink gums
(c) lighter and more pink/reddish lips
(d) lighter under eye skin color (to prevent him from having dark colored orbitals).
I'm saying that the skin color of the region below his eyes should be as light as the rest of his body.

If he had these 4 things he'd look totally exotic and I'm sure all of you will rate him at least a 5.5-6/8 PSL.
His hairstyle is already quite good, he looks like he's a from the coast, it looks chill and exotic. If he is tall, wide framed and has a thicker neck then he'd be really more high SMV. But currently, if he has a huge cock (7.5"-8" or more) then he's probably never gonna be dumped.
But I think what impressed the UK woman more is that he's homeless, drank and was a criminal which makes him appear more dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I have a different stance to this whole situation. The woman mogs him, firstly.
The Sri Lankan already has really good bones and a great palate.
He doesn't look repulsive. His skin isn't really a failo but it doesn't halo him either. His problem isn't really his skin color.

He needs -

(a) lighter eyes (either amber or green)
(b) lighter and more pink gums
(c) lighter and more pink/reddish lips
(d) lighter under eye skin color (to prevent him from having dark colored orbitals).
I'm saying that the skin color of the region below his eyes should be as light as the rest of his body.

If he had these 4 things he'd look totally exotic and I'm sure all of you will rate him at least a 5.5-6/8 PSL.
His hairstyle is already quite good, he looks like he's a from the coast, it looks chill and exotic. If he is tall, wide framed and has a thicker neck then he'd be really more high SMV. But currently, if he has a huge cock (7.5"-8" or more) then he's probably never gonna be dumped.
But I think what impressed the UK woman more is that he's homeless, drank and was a criminal which makes him appear more dark triad.
Yes tbh. I change my stance. I couldn't look past that pheno and skin color. He does have great bones

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and john2
shes a stacy to me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and john2
Yes tbh. I change my stance. I couldn't look past that pheno and skin color. He does have great bones
I'll admit one thing though. This guy is a low status truecel in India cause he looks like an untouchable and if he was at my door in India, my parents would tell him to gtfo our property. My dad was talking over the phone to his family the other day. He gave (a legit?) reason why the 4th class of untouchable people existed in India. The reason was because 'these untouchable class of people are workers and the reason why we don't touch them is because they may potentially carry germs which can harm us'. But I still think the upper class fair skinned Indians hate these Dravidian/South Indians for how primitive they look and they definitely were a little lookist. I remember that back when I was in India, normal fair skinned Indians and middle classed people would correctly and instantly guess who is poor and who is rich... who is high class and who is low class... just by the way how a person looked. If the person had a pheno like the guy in the OP, he was almost always some low class manual laborer. If they guy was more Caucasoid and fair on the other hand, he was treated well and was supposedly rich/educated. It is funny how India is so prejudiced and kinda 'colorist' while being a country consisting of a lot of ugly subhumans in the first place.
shes a stacy to me
Same here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
I'll admit one thing though. This guy is a low status truecel in India cause he looks like an untouchable and if he was at my door in India, my parents would tell him to gtfo our property. My dad was talking over the phone to his family the other day. He gave (a legit?) reason why the 4th class of untouchable people existed in India. The reason was because 'these untouchable class of people are workers and the reason why we don't touch them is because they may potentially carry germs which can harm us'. But I still think the upper class fair skinned Indians hate these Dravidian/South Indians for how primitive they look and they definitely were a little lookist. I remember that back when I was in India, normal fair skinned Indians and middle classed people would correctly and instantly guess who is poor and who is rich... who is high class and who is low class... just by the way how a person looked. If the person had a pheno like the guy in the OP, he was almost always some low class manual laborer. If they guy was more Caucasoid and fair on the other hand, he was treated well and was supposedly rich/educated. It is funny how India is so prejudiced and kinda 'colorist' while being a country consisting of a lot of ugly subhumans in the first place.

Same here.
Bones don't matter in India. Look at Kartik Aaryan and Ranbir Kapoor both 4 PSL at best but still have many girls simping for them cuz they are lighter skin tone than majority of Indians. Caste system has ruined India.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, john2 and Jason Voorhees

Same here.
Tbqh even in the high class and rich neighbourhoods. There are plenty of subhumans. The only difference is they are light skinned and generally well groomed.This caucasoid face is a cope to an extent however its easier to find good looking ppl in the rich neighbourhoods. Probably has to do with better nutrition and diet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, john2 and AcneScars
Tbqh even in the high class and rich neighbourhoods. There are plenty of subhumans. The only difference is they are light skinned and generally well groomed.This caucasoid face is a cope to an extent however its easier to find good looking ppl in the rich neighbourhoods. Probably has to do with better nutrition and diet
It has to do more with caste tbh. UCs are generally more urbanised and richer. The nutrition is the reason why upper class zoomers are 5’10+ while villagers are still 5’5

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and john2
That guy would be 5.5 psl if he had white skin

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
His bones are pretty good. Good on him tbh mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
The guy is actually good looking, he has good harmony and a wide face.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep