Dravidians are originally iranic

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Curries are literally the biggest mutts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Dravidian languages literally did not exist before Indus is what I’m trying to say. The Dravidian languages themselves were bought by Iranian invaders. Many scholars do suggest that the Indus language which remains in deciphered may have been Proto-Dravidian.

You could call it “the Dravidian invasion” of India.

The biggest evidence we have is the name of the Indus civilisation in Sumerian. Its called “Melukkhha”. The Sanskrit word for a Dravidian/barbarian is “Mlechha”. At the same time in Tamil, the word “Mlaccam” means “Highland Country”. Very interesting details imo you should read the Wikipedia page on Mleukkha

IMO the genetically closest people of Ancient Dravidian are the Brahui in Pakistan who are Pakistani but speak a Dravidian language. These are the unmixed ones that remained somehow while the other Proto-Dravidians left to the South where they further mixed with AASI people and bred them out.

And Iranian farmers were not very light skinned, they were brown-ish, so the resulting product would’ve looked like a dark subcontinental. Keep in mind modern Iranians have substantial Indo-European input so that’s why they are much lighter than ancient Iranians.

The Native Indian Hunter Gatherers by that I mean the AASI people. The languages of these people are extinct and even they themselves are extinct in their pure form and got bred out by Iranians farmers and Aryan nomads. The same thing happened to Hunter Gatherers in Europe getting bred out by Yamnaya R1b Chads.

Brutal tbh

I had an Iranian friend. He had so many rugs at home. He showed me one rug and said it cost 30k usd. Jfl. If u want to rob an iranian just take their rugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9355, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
dravidian bbcs can't be low t iranian cum eaters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 4671, bossman and 1 other person
I had an Iranian friend. He had so many rugs at home. He showed me one rug and said it cost 30k usd. Jfl. If u want to rob an iranian just take their rugs
how bout i just rob you? @brbbrah you down for this money bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
@NordicIranian you called ethnics shitskin despite being a tranny white cum guzzling kuk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Cope ill kill you before u even have a chance. Home advantage mogs
cope, my video of me sending you to gandy heaven will get posted on hoodsites then shown in an off-topic thread and i'll get many reacts

cope, my video of me sending you to gandy heaven will get posted on hoodsites then shown in an off-topic thread and i'll get many reacts
keep coping. What actually happens is me headshotting u and selling ur organs on the black market to fund my lefort 3. Thanks for helping me ascend and slay bhai. Ur sacrifice was not in vain

how? they all dispersed from the indus valley civilisation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
chad moment on third pic

keep coping. What actually happens is me headshotting u and selling ur organs on the black market to fund my lefort 3. Thanks for helping me ascend and slay bhai. Ur sacrifice was not in vain
cope even harder. I will actually do a home invasion while your mother prepares your incel breakfast and go on a 4 killstreak, headshotting you, your mother, your sister, and the dog that fucks your sister. Then i'll take a selfie with bodies and post it in the sucesss section.

lifefuel: I just funded my bimax

cope even harder. I will actually do a home invasion while your mother prepares your incel breakfast and go on a 4 killstreak, headshotting you, your mother, your sister, and the dog that fucks your sister. Then i'll take a selfie with bodies and post it in the sucesss section.

says the shitskin third worlder living in his makeshift cow dung hut. This mentally ill terrorist is non stop barking for my attention!! You won’t do any of those u weak aids ridden dog. I know you are pissing yourself even thinking about me (your master)

Keep fantasising about killing me just because I insulted your stupid rug u dirty Iranian dog. I know ur seething behind ur dusty ass keyboard. :lul: It’s so easy to get on ur nerves jfl. Just stfu before I buy a plane ticket to ur village and rape ur mother and whore sister while your crying in the corner begging to be next.

And then I’ll post ur remains here and it will be in the best of the best section. Be happy u raging sandnigger cuz that will be he highlight of your family’s miserable and inbred existence. You should be thanking me right now for making u relevant. Even though it’s your burnt corpse I will pissing on and taking pictures.

Keep copying my writing style. U are nothing but my obedient dog who serves his master. You should kill yourself you worthless abomination before I come to ur shithole and torture ur subhuman family 100000x worse than that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
GpFMFZ 1

This incel actually thought i was serious jfl. I'm not iranian, arab, or curry for that matter. How do you not understand banter, jfl at your incel rage,
that easy to make you mad eh? Funny asl

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3

KEEP HUH REACTING ME YOU TRAUMATISED VICTIM. WHAT PART ABOUT IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? I AM HAPPY TO ELABORATE MY PLANS TO TORTURE AND RAPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. JUST LET ME KNOW, U ABUSED SUBHUMAN

• Hmm...
View attachment 760307
This incel actually thought i was serious jfl. I'm not iranian, arab, or curry for that matter. How do you not understand banter, jfl at your incel rage,
that easy to make you mad eh? Funny asl
YOU THINK I AM SERIOUS!!!?? U REALLY THINK I WILL COMMIT MASS GENOCIDE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?? U CAPPING HARD BRUH

• +1
KEEP HUH REACTING ME YOU TRAUMATISED VICTIM. WHAT PART ABOUT IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? I AM HAPPY TO ELABORATE MY PLANS TO TORTURE AND RAPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. JUST LET ME KNOW, U ABUSED SUBHUMAN
elab tbh, what's on the mind of my incel brother today?

• WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Iranians were descends of the 3 sons of Noah after the great flood ancient iran was a segregated white society and zoroastrianism was use to save the aryan soul of Irans ruling but it failed

personality as being aspects of a higher concept and as illusory. The late Indian monist came to see nature as something unreal—an evil dream. The only reality for him is the world soul (Brahman) and its eternal reoccurrence in the individual soul (Atman). With this turning away from nature in general, the once clear idea and concept of race became ever hazier. Philosophic dogma uprooted instinct from its earthly basis. If the only reality is the world soul, and if Atman is essentially one with it, then individuality vanishes and an undifferentiated universal oneness is achieved.
The result was that Indian thought ceased to be creative. It grew rigid. The alien blood of the swarthy Sudras, who were now thought of as equally valuable bearers of Atman, seeped in. Thus was destroyed the original concept of the identity of caste and race. Bastardisation was inevitable. Serpent and phallic cults of the aborigines began to flourish and spread. Symbolic interpretations of the hundred armed Shiva, like creeping vines in the primeval forest, begin to appear in a horrible, bastard art. Only at the courts of the kings were the old heroic songs still heard, and the lyricism of such as Kalidasa and other, mostly unknown, poets still honored.
Ҫ ankara attempted a new refurbishing of Indian philosophy. But it was in vain. Through too deep an intake of breath, the arteries of the race were ruptured. Aryan blood flowed out and trickled away. Only here and there, where the dark soil of ancient India sucks it up, does it still fertilize. But it leaves only a cultivated philosophical and technical orthodoxy which, in its later insane distortion, rules Hindu life today.
We must not short sightedly assert that the Indian first polluted his race and then surrendered his personality. It is rather the case that a metaphysical process took place, and that this was manifested in a passionate yearning for the abolition of dualism as well as the reciprocally conditioning lower forms of polarity.
Viewed from the outside, philosophical acceptance of an equation of Atman Brahman engendered racial decay. In other cultures, this decay was not consequent upon the establishment of a pervasive philosophy, but was, simply, the result of uninterrupted miscegenation among two or more races. In such cases the essential characteristics of the various races were neither elevated nor strengthened, but ended in mutual annihilation.
From the sixth century (B. C.) on, Iran underwent a vast expansion by the Aryan Persians. Under Arshama, there arose one of the greatest personalities of Indo-European history, Spitama (Zoroaster, or Zarathustra). Concerned about the fate of the Aryan minority, he developed an idea which is only now beginning to revive in the Nordic west—protecting the race by endogamy within kin. But since the Aryan ruling aristocracy were sparsely scattered, Zoroaster tried to reinforce this imperative by creating an ideologically bound community of faith. Ahura Mazda, the eternal God of light, became a cosmic idea—the divine protector of Aryans everywhere. He had no special abode or temple like the Gods of the orient and even of later Rome. He was simply the holy whiteness of perfection. His enemy is the dark Ahriman who is locked in struggle with him for world domination. This is a truly Nordic Aryan concept of Zoroaster. In this struggle, we must fight on the side of Ahura Mazda (just as the Einheriar in Valhalla would fight for Odin against the Fenris Wolf and the Midgard Serpent). Man must not, therefore, withdraw into world renouncing contemplation and asceticism. He must see himself as the struggling bearer of a world preserving idea; he must arouse and arm all the creative powers of the human soul. Whether as a thinker or an active creator, man must always serve what is highest. Wherever he goes, he serves the creative principle—when he sows and reaps; when he is true to himself; when he considers a handshake as an inviolable oath. The Vendidat epitomizes all this in the sublime words: "Whoever sows grain, sows saintliness."
But struggling man is surrounded by evil and temptation. To be able to oppose these forces successfully, Zoroaster invokes the Aryan blood which calls upon every Persian to serve the God of light. After death, good and evil are separated forever. In a final struggle, Ahura Mazda defeats Ahriman and constructs his kingdom of peace. For a time, the Persians derived great strength from this splendid religious epic. But in spite of such an heroic attempt, the dilution of Aryan blood in Asia could not be stemmed, and the great kingdom of the Persians declined. Yet the spirit of Zoroaster and his Myth continued to influence the greater world. The Jews adopted Ahriman as Satan, and evolved their own entirely artificial system of racial admixture out of a Persian system devised to preserve racial purity. This was combined with an obligation ridden religious law which was, of course, wholly Jewish. The Christian church appropriated the Persian idea of a savioras a prince of peace—th e Ҫ aoshia hҫ , although adulterated with the Jewish idea of a messiah. Today, in the heart of northern Europe, there has awakened to heightened consciousness the same racial soul idea which was taught by Zoroaster. Nordic self-awareness and Nordic racial discipline are the answer today to the Levantine east, which has diffused itself throughout Europe in the form of Jewry and varieties of faceless ecumenicalism.
Persian culture was a grafting upon a Semitic oriental trunk. As the commerce and money power of the lower races began to gain for them material influence, power, and honors, the graft began to decompose. The kin marriage imperative was forgotten, and the "equalizing" of all races necessarily led to bastardisation.
Cut into the rock walls of Begistun on the order of a great Persian emperor are the words: " I, Darius, the great king, king of kings, of Aryan race…" Today, the Iranian mule driver passes, uncomprehendingly, by this wall; a sign to the multitude that personality is born and dies with the race.
Most beautifully of all was the dream of Nordic man made manifest in Hellas. Wave upon wave came from the Danube valley and overlaid the earlier population of mixed Aryan and non-Aryan immigrants, bringing fresh creative powers. The ancient Mycenaean culture of the Achaeans was predominantly Nordic in character. Next, Dorian tribes stormed anew the citadels of the racially alien aborigines, subjugating them and overthrowing the dominion of the legendary Phoenician Semitic King Minos. Until then, he had been master of all the area which was to be known in later times as Hellas.
As sturdy masters and warriors, the Hellenic tribes supplanted the decaying civilization of the Levantine traders, and with the labor of the subjugated races, constructed an incomparable creative culture. Great sagas were carved in stone, and leisure time devoted to the composition and singing of immortal tales of the heroes. A true, aristocratic constitution proscribed any miscegenation. The Nordic strength, though reduced by chronic warfare, was continually refreshed by further immigration. Dorians, and then Macedonians, protected the creative blond blood up to the time when these tribes, too, were exhausted, and the vastly more numerous forces of the Near East infiltrated through a thousand channels, poisoned Hellas and, in place of the ancient Greeks, produced the effete Levantines who share only the name with their predecessors. The Hellenes have vanished forever; only dead images in stone, only a few isolated remnants remain to proclaim the glorious racial soul which once created Pallas Athena and Apollo.
The Nordic’s absolute rejection of magical forms is never more clearly shown than in the religious values of Greece, which are still too little heeded. When scholars do happen to touch on the religious aspects of the Hellenes, they only interest themselves in the periods of introverted contemplation, when the Greek was already divided within himself and vacillated between his own natural values and those of alien and exotic origin.
But it was the earlier age of Homer's, confident in its destiny, which was a period of true religion. For this, our nineteenth century—another age of decline—had no real empathy. The Homeric golden age was not tormented yet with "ethical problems." The figures of Apollo, Pallas Athena, sky father Zeus, were deifications of the truest religious feeling. Golden haired Apollo was the guardian and preserver of everything noble and inspired—order, harmony, artistic balance. Apollo was the dawn of day, at once the protector of inner vision and of the gift of sight. He was the God of song and of rhythmic movement; not, however, of frenzied dance. The swan, originating in the north, was sacred to him, a symbol of his own bright majesty. And in the manner of the south, the palm was also dedicated to him. On the Delphian temples are engraved the words: "Nothing in excess" and "Know Yourself" — two Homeric Apollonian credos.
Next to Apollo stood Pallas Athena, symbol of lightning, sprung from the head of Zeus, the blue eyed daughter of the Thunderer. She was the Goddess of wisdom and prudent guardian of the destiny of the Hellenes.
These creations of the Greek soul exemplify the upright and still pure life of the Nordic. In the highest sense, they are religious postulates which proclaim confidence in the Nordic character and in the deities who, ingenuously, reveal themselves as well disposed towards men. "Homer's offers neither polemic nor dogma," says Erwin Rohde, and in this single sentence Rohde has defined the very essence of true religion. This profound student of the Hellenic nature adds: "Homer's has little interest in omens and ecstasies, lacking any taste for such." It is the moderation of a superior race which resounds from every page of the Iliad , and echoes in all the temples of Hellas. But beneath this creative level, there lurked and proliferated Pelasgian, Phoenician, Alpine, and, later, Levantine values. Continually, in proportion to the strengths of these races, their Gods intruded. If the Gods of the Greeks were heroes of light and heaven, the Gods of the Levant were of the earth. Demeter, Hermes and others are essential creations of the alien racial soul. Pallas Athena is a warrior protectress of the life struggle: the Pelasgian Ares is a monster dripping blood, Apollo is the God of the lyre and song: Dionysos (at least in his non Aryan aspect) is the God of ecstasy and frenzied lust.
For the past two hundred years we have struggled over an interpretation of the Greek world. From Winckelmann by way of German classicism up to Preller and Voss came the adoration of light, of what is open to the world, of what can be clearly seen. Gradually, however, this line of inquiry loses impetus—its curve becomes flatter and flatter. Thinkers and artists became isolated objects of study, divorced from blood and soil. Attempts were made to explain and to critique Greek tragedy as products of an individual’s psychology. Homer's was understood only in a formal aesthetic manner. Late Hellenic rationalism was called upon to grace bloodless academic journalism. The other school—the Romantic Movement—busied itself with the spiritual undercurrents which appear at the end of the Iliad , in the festivals for the dead, in the actions of the Erinyes (as described by Aeschylos). Romanticism delved into the souls of the chthonic counter-gods opposed to the Olympian Zeus. Proceeding from death and its riddles, it came to revere the female principle—especially Demeter— and it ended with the God of the dead, with Dionysos. Welcker, Rohde, and Nietzsche all allude to "Mother Earth" as the formless procreator into whose womb all expiring life returns. With shuddering awe, the great German Romantic movement sensed darker and darker veils interposed before the Gods of celestial light, and it immersed itself deeper and deeper into the impulsive, formless, demonic, sexual, ecstatic and chthonic, and into mother worship. Yet it continued to describe all this as "Grecian."
Now two lines of investigation go their separate ways. Albeit the Greek tribes took on a physically and spiritually alien nature; what interests the real researcher is not so much this alloying, which is often only artificial, but the content and form of the dominant element. When Jacob Burckhardt says: "What they (the Greeks) did and suffered, they did and suffered freely and differently from all earlier peoples; they appear as original, spontaneous and wide awake, where with all others mindless necessity more or less prevailed," he illumes with the light of the mind the profoundest qualities of the Greek world. Yet, though he refers later to the Hellenes as Aryans, and instances other peoples and races, it never again occurs to him that he had uncovered a law of the racial soul.
Burckhardt describes the Greeks of the fifth and fourth centuries B. C. as "complete." The dramatic struggle of races, souls, and Gods is thereafter lost in an individualistic aggregation of types. In the end, for all the accumulated knowledge, allusions, and intuitions, the Greek personality is extinguished. The inner freedom of the ancient Hellenes had waged a struggle against the oppressive brutishness of the Near East. It was this great drama of an entire people which not only inspired their greatest achievements, but also made the Hellenes less fortunate than is commonly believed. If this contradiction in the history of Hellas was interpreted later in other ways, that is because the essential basis was ignored.
According to Bӓ umler, it was Görres who first attributed a universal polarity in history to the tension between the masculine and feminine principles. Bachofen it was, however, who developed and fully formulated this idea, which, in this present era of disintegration of all forms and figures, is celebrating its rebirth.
It was the maternal elements, Night, Earth, Death, which romantic intuition perceived as the undercurrents of "ancient Greek" life. From Etruria, by way of Crete and the depths of Asia Minor, matriarchy became dominant in both custom and law—even in the case of the masculine tyrannis . As a result there arose the Amazon concept and the hetaira , as well as poetic hymns to the dead and the mysteries linked with the earth spirit. Mother figures appear, each representing an aspect of the one great mysterious Earth Mother. They are holy and untouchable. If even one mother is slain, the earth itself arises in the shape of the Drinyes demanding blood who give no rest until the slayer’s blood has been spilled and sucked up by the earth as expiation. There is no question of whether right or wrong rests with the mother. A value in itself is represented by each one of them and affords them absolute inviolability. From the mother, the daughter inherits property which secures her independence, her name and her rights. Woman appears as the embodiment of the immortality of matter, or, more correctly, as the image of the indestructibility of matter as an abstraction.
So thought the Lycians and the Cretans (who alone used the term "Motherland"): so thought the Greek islands; so, indeed, thought Athens itself until the Nordic Theseus defeated the Amazons before its gates, and a mother was no longer the tutelary deity but the motherless and childless virgin, Pallas Athena.
From the aspect of the world history, the first great and decisive struggle between racial values was decided on Greek soil in favor of the Nordic. Thereafter man approached life from the day, from the laws of light and heaven. From the spirit and will of the father came everything which we claim for ourselves in the great legacy of Greek culture.
Thus it is neither true that matriarchy with all its consequences "was devoid of any relationship to the people," nor that the new system of light was only a "later stage of development," in which the dominance of woman persists as "what was originally given" (Bachofen). This one great misunderstanding, despite many accurate insights, clouds all other observation and gives rise to a misunderstanding of the whole spiritual development of Greek and Roman antiquity, as well as the deepest spiritual struggles of later Western Germanic culture.

WE WUZ IRANIANZ N SHIEET?

WE WUZ IRANIANZ N SHIEET?
personality as being aspects of a higher concept and as illusory. The late Indian monist came to see nature as something unreal—an evil dream. The only reality for him is the world soul (Brahman) and its eternal reoccurrence in the individual soul (Atman). With this turning away from nature in general, the once clear idea and concept of race became ever hazier. Philosophic dogma uprooted instinct from its earthly basis. If the only reality is the world soul, and if Atman is essentially one with it, then individuality vanishes and an undifferentiated universal oneness is achieved.
The result was that Indian thought ceased to be creative. It grew rigid. The alien blood of the swarthy Sudras, who were now thought of as equally valuable bearers of Atman, seeped in. Thus was destroyed the original concept of the identity of caste and race. Bastardisation was inevitable. Serpent and phallic cults of the aborigines began to flourish and spread. Symbolic interpretations of the hundred armed Shiva, like creeping vines in the primeval forest, begin to appear in a horrible, bastard art. Only at the courts of the kings were the old heroic songs still heard, and the lyricism of such as Kalidasa and other, mostly unknown, poets still honored.
Ҫ ankara attempted a new refurbishing of Indian philosophy. But it was in vain. Through too deep an intake of breath, the arteries of the race were ruptured. Aryan blood flowed out and trickled away. Only here and there, where the dark soil of ancient India sucks it up, does it still fertilize. But it leaves only a cultivated philosophical and technical orthodoxy which, in its later insane distortion, rules Hindu life today.
We must not short sightedly assert that the Indian first polluted his race and then surrendered his personality. It is rather the case that a metaphysical process took place, and that this was manifested in a passionate yearning for the abolition of dualism as well as the reciprocally conditioning lower forms of polarity.
Viewed from the outside, philosophical acceptance of an equation of Atman Brahman engendered racial decay. In other cultures, this decay was not consequent upon the establishment of a pervasive philosophy, but was, simply, the result of uninterrupted miscegenation among two or more races. In such cases the essential characteristics of the various races were neither elevated nor strengthened, but ended in mutual annihilation.
From the sixth century (B. C.) on, Iran underwent a vast expansion by the Aryan Persians. Under Arshama, there arose one of the greatest personalities of Indo-European history, Spitama (Zoroaster, or Zarathustra). Concerned about the fate of the Aryan minority, he developed an idea which is only now beginning to revive in the Nordic west—protecting the race by endogamy within kin. But since the Aryan ruling aristocracy were sparsely scattered, Zoroaster tried to reinforce this imperative by creating an ideologically bound community of faith. Ahura Mazda, the eternal God of light, became a cosmic idea—the divine protector of Aryans everywhere. He had no special abode or temple like the Gods of the orient and even of later Rome. He was simply the holy whiteness of perfection. His enemy is the dark Ahriman who is locked in struggle with him for world domination. This is a truly Nordic Aryan concept of Zoroaster. In this struggle, we must fight on the side of Ahura Mazda (just as the Einheriar in Valhalla would fight for Odin against the Fenris Wolf and the Midgard Serpent). Man must not, therefore, withdraw into world renouncing contemplation and asceticism. He must see himself as the struggling bearer of a world preserving idea; he must arouse and arm all the creative powers of the human soul. Whether as a thinker or an active creator, man must always serve what is highest. Wherever he goes, he serves the creative principle—when he sows and reaps; when he is true to himself; when he considers a handshake as an inviolable oath. The Vendidat epitomizes all this in the sublime words: "Whoever sows grain, sows saintliness."
But struggling man is surrounded by evil and temptation. To be able to oppose these forces successfully, Zoroaster invokes the Aryan blood which calls upon every Persian to serve the God of light. After death, good and evil are separated forever. In a final struggle, Ahura Mazda defeats Ahriman and constructs his kingdom of peace. For a time, the Persians derived great strength from this splendid religious epic. But in spite of such an heroic attempt, the dilution of Aryan blood in Asia could not be stemmed, and the great kingdom of the Persians declined. Yet the spirit of Zoroaster and his Myth continued to influence the greater world. The Jews adopted Ahriman as Satan, and evolved their own entirely artificial system of racial admixture out of a Persian system devised to preserve racial purity. This was combined with an obligation ridden religious law which was, of course, wholly Jewish. The Christian church appropriated the Persian idea of a savioras a prince of peace—th e Ҫ aoshia hҫ , although adulterated with the Jewish idea of a messiah. Today, in the heart of northern Europe, there has awakened to heightened consciousness the same racial soul idea which was taught by Zoroaster. Nordic self-awareness and Nordic racial discipline are the answer today to the Levantine east, which has diffused itself throughout Europe in the form of Jewry and varieties of faceless ecumenicalism.
Persian culture was a grafting upon a Semitic oriental trunk. As the commerce and money power of the lower races began to gain for them material influence, power, and honors, the graft began to decompose. The kin marriage imperative was forgotten, and the "equalizing" of all races necessarily led to bastardisation.
Cut into the rock walls of Begistun on the order of a great Persian emperor are the words: " I, Darius, the great king, king of kings, of Aryan race…" Today, the Iranian mule driver passes, uncomprehendingly, by this wall; a sign to the multitude that personality is born and dies with the race.
Most beautifully of all was the dream of Nordic man made manifest in Hellas. Wave upon wave came from the Danube valley and overlaid the earlier population of mixed Aryan and non-Aryan immigrants, bringing fresh creative powers. The ancient Mycenaean culture of the Achaeans was predominantly Nordic in character. Next, Dorian tribes stormed anew the citadels of the racially alien aborigines, subjugating them and overthrowing the dominion of the legendary Phoenician Semitic King Minos. Until then, he had been master of all the area which was to be known in later times as Hellas.
As sturdy masters and warriors, the Hellenic tribes supplanted the decaying civilization of the Levantine traders, and with the labor of the subjugated races, constructed an incomparable creative culture. Great sagas were carved in stone, and leisure time devoted to the composition and singing of immortal tales of the heroes. A true, aristocratic constitution proscribed any miscegenation. The Nordic strength, though reduced by chronic warfare, was continually refreshed by further immigration. Dorians, and then Macedonians, protected the creative blond blood up to the time when these tribes, too, were exhausted, and the vastly more numerous forces of the Near East infiltrated through a thousand channels, poisoned Hellas and, in place of the ancient Greeks, produced the effete Levantines who share only the name with their predecessors. The Hellenes have vanished forever; only dead images in stone, only a few isolated remnants remain to proclaim the glorious racial soul which once created Pallas Athena and Apollo.
The Nordic’s absolute rejection of magical forms is never more clearly shown than in the religious values of Greece, which are still too little heeded. When scholars do happen to touch on the religious aspects of the Hellenes, they only interest themselves in the periods of introverted contemplation, when the Greek was already divided within himself and vacillated between his own natural values and those of alien and exotic origin.
But it was the earlier age of Homer's, confident in its destiny, which was a period of true religion. For this, our nineteenth century—another age of decline—had no real empathy. The Homeric golden age was not tormented yet with "ethical problems." The figures of Apollo, Pallas Athena, sky father Zeus, were deifications of the truest religious feeling. Golden haired Apollo was the guardian and preserver of everything noble and inspired—order, harmony, artistic balance. Apollo was the dawn of day, at once the protector of inner vision and of the gift of sight. He was the God of song and of rhythmic movement; not, however, of frenzied dance. The swan, originating in the north, was sacred to him, a symbol of his own bright majesty. And in the manner of the south, the palm was also dedicated to him. On the Delphian temples are engraved the words: "Nothing in excess" and "Know Yourself" — two Homeric Apollonian credos.
Next to Apollo stood Pallas Athena, symbol of lightning, sprung from the head of Zeus, the blue eyed daughter of the Thunderer. She was the Goddess of wisdom and prudent guardian of the destiny of the Hellenes.
These creations of the Greek soul exemplify the upright and still pure life of the Nordic. In the highest sense, they are religious postulates which proclaim confidence in the Nordic character and in the deities who, ingenuously, reveal themselves as well disposed towards men. "Homer's offers neither polemic nor dogma," says Erwin Rohde, and in this single sentence Rohde has defined the very essence of true religion. This profound student of the Hellenic nature adds: "Homer's has little interest in omens and ecstasies, lacking any taste for such." It is the moderation of a superior race which resounds from every page of the Iliad , and echoes in all the temples of Hellas. But beneath this creative level, there lurked and proliferated Pelasgian, Phoenician, Alpine, and, later, Levantine values. Continually, in proportion to the strengths of these races, their Gods intruded. If the Gods of the Greeks were heroes of light and heaven, the Gods of the Levant were of the earth. Demeter, Hermes and others are essential creations of the alien racial soul. Pallas Athena is a warrior protectress of the life struggle: the Pelasgian Ares is a monster dripping blood, Apollo is the God of the lyre and song: Dionysos (at least in his non Aryan aspect) is the God of ecstasy and frenzied lust.
For the past two hundred years we have struggled over an interpretation of the Greek world. From Winckelmann by way of German classicism up to Preller and Voss came the adoration of light, of what is open to the world, of what can be clearly seen. Gradually, however, this line of inquiry loses impetus—its curve becomes flatter and flatter. Thinkers and artists became isolated objects of study, divorced from blood and soil. Attempts were made to explain and to critique Greek tragedy as products of an individual’s psychology. Homer's was understood only in a formal aesthetic manner. Late Hellenic rationalism was called upon to grace bloodless academic journalism. The other school—the Romantic Movement—busied itself with the spiritual undercurrents which appear at the end of the Iliad , in the festivals for the dead, in the actions of the Erinyes (as described by Aeschylos). Romanticism delved into the souls of the chthonic counter-gods opposed to the Olympian Zeus. Proceeding from death and its riddles, it came to revere the female principle—especially Demeter— and it ended with the God of the dead, with Dionysos. Welcker, Rohde, and Nietzsche all allude to "Mother Earth" as the formless procreator into whose womb all expiring life returns. With shuddering awe, the great German Romantic movement sensed darker and darker veils interposed before the Gods of celestial light, and it immersed itself deeper and deeper into the impulsive, formless, demonic, sexual, ecstatic and chthonic, and into mother worship. Yet it continued to describe all this as "Grecian."
Now two lines of investigation go their separate ways. Albeit the Greek tribes took on a physically and spiritually alien nature; what interests the real researcher is not so much this alloying, which is often only artificial, but the content and form of the dominant element. When Jacob Burckhardt says: "What they (the Greeks) did and suffered, they did and suffered freely and differently from all earlier peoples; they appear as original, spontaneous and wide awake, where with all others mindless necessity more or less prevailed," he illumes with the light of the mind the profoundest qualities of the Greek world. Yet, though he refers later to the Hellenes as Aryans, and instances other peoples and races, it never again occurs to him that he had uncovered a law of the racial soul.
Burckhardt describes the Greeks of the fifth and fourth centuries B. C. as "complete." The dramatic struggle of races, souls, and Gods is thereafter lost in an individualistic aggregation of types. In the end, for all the accumulated knowledge, allusions, and intuitions, the Greek personality is extinguished. The inner freedom of the ancient Hellenes had waged a struggle against the oppressive brutishness of the Near East. It was this great drama of an entire people which not only inspired their greatest achievements, but also made the Hellenes less fortunate than is commonly believed. If this contradiction in the history of Hellas was interpreted later in other ways, that is because the essential basis was ignored.
According to Bӓ umler, it was Görres who first attributed a universal polarity in history to the tension between the masculine and feminine principles. Bachofen it was, however, who developed and fully formulated this idea, which, in this present era of disintegration of all forms and figures, is celebrating its rebirth.
It was the maternal elements, Night, Earth, Death, which romantic intuition perceived as the undercurrents of "ancient Greek" life. From Etruria, by way of Crete and the depths of Asia Minor, matriarchy became dominant in both custom and law—even in the case of the masculine tyrannis . As a result there arose the Amazon concept and the hetaira , as well as poetic hymns to the dead and the mysteries linked with the earth spirit. Mother figures appear, each representing an aspect of the one great mysterious Earth Mother. They are holy and untouchable. If even one mother is slain, the earth itself arises in the shape of the Drinyes demanding blood who give no rest until the slayer’s blood has been spilled and sucked up by the earth as expiation. There is no question of whether right or wrong rests with the mother. A value in itself is represented by each one of them and affords them absolute inviolability. From the mother, the daughter inherits property which secures her independence, her name and her rights. Woman appears as the embodiment of the immortality of matter, or, more correctly, as the image of the indestructibility of matter as an abstraction.
So thought the Lycians and the Cretans (who alone used the term "Motherland"): so thought the Greek islands; so, indeed, thought Athens itself until the Nordic Theseus defeated the Amazons before its gates, and a mother was no longer the tutelary deity but the motherless and childless virgin, Pallas Athena.
From the aspect of the world history, the first great and decisive struggle between racial values was decided on Greek soil in favor of the Nordic. Thereafter man approached life from the day, from the laws of light and heaven. From the spirit and will of the father came everything which we claim for ourselves in the great legacy of Greek culture.
Thus it is neither true that matriarchy with all its consequences "was devoid of any relationship to the people," nor that the new system of light was only a "later stage of development," in which the dominance of woman persists as "what was originally given" (Bachofen). This one great misunderstanding, despite many accurate insights, clouds all other observation and gives rise to a misunderstanding of the whole spiritual development of Greek and Roman antiquity, as well as the deepest spiritual struggles of later Western Germanic culture.

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo