Drawing of my face.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I would suggest this guy to work on his personality and confidence. He need to learn how to talk with woman
IMG 20191022 145523

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969 and Dicklet.4.3
Imporoved
IMG 20191022 162025

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
He officially lost it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685 and ovosoundszn
There's something wrong with you if you're spending all day drawing pictures like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
That's actually looks exactly like you.
Over .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mog

AirBrush 20190707235658

@Thushespokeofit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Pietrosiek
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I ocassionaly drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Althought, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Your life unironically sounds like 1 big failure

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I ocassionaly drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Althought, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560