Drawings of predicted wives VS predicted husbands (using Vedic Astrology) - FOIDS SETTLE MORE!

Who settles more in terms of looks?

• Total voters
You're average in terms of harshness as 90% of users on the site, mostly due to the tiktok newgens. Think back bro 1-2 yrs back, when people used to give Chads out more often (not much more often, but I think similar to my Chad tierlist)
Why do you think the newgens are so harsh? @Blackgymmax ?
A Chadlite is top 1%, Lorenzo is way better than top 1%. 1 in every 100 look as good as him?
Maybe in Denmark/Sweden ig

Ye, based off the features we constitute to HTNs having/ Chadlites having/ Chads having. It's 4 billion men
How many million chads (of all categories), chadlite and htns do you think there are worldwide?
Worldwide

This is to do with the thread of High HTN- Low Chadlite
Gotcha
I gave some reasons earlier, but biggest one would be insecurity and the fact that high strikingness comes hand in hand with low trust, which has a higher appeal ceiling due to primal lust.. but you need to be more NT/ trustworthy in your conversation to make her feel at ease (I think I linked the thread before to you, if not then tell me)
I wonder why women would be insecure of a striking chad even if he ends up being much more wholesome than the HTN prettyboy
He for sure would be famous, whether he likes it or not.. he would have the richest women in the world throwing money at him to be their boytoy. Think Jeremy Meeks but 2 tiers above
Not al chads are seeking fame jfl. Most aren’t.
Exceptionally exceptionally exceptionally lucky. In fact she technically is the luckiest woman in the world, given that he PSL mogs even Drago/Hexum
I did tell her that irl nuances can alter his appearance slightly but I told her expect this overall look and vibe (basically telling her that he could be slightly to somewhat worse looking than the pic but overall still very gl)

Guess his pheno?
Lol, if you put him side by side with everyone on the tierlist, maybe then it might make sense. Idk, I'm sure most would agree.. he is morph tier for sure 7.5PSL+
Height: 5'11 to 6'2
Body: a slightly more buff version of young Jason Momoa:
View attachment 2982704
Why so?
Late 20s, 28ish. Receding temples and doesn't look like he has that much buccal fat, as somebody in early 20s. Also extreme masculinization of face not really seen sub 23 (so can't be early 20s).
So in other words aging extremely well? How masc is he?

Why do you think the newgens are so harsh? @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax ?
Yea, his troll ratings got taken seriously and then .org started blowing up on social media for having harsh harsh ratings where to be HTN you had to be top 1%
Example:

How many million chads (of all categories), chadlite and htns do you think there are worldwide?
I gave the Chad rarities. Ill get back to specific Chadlite and HTN tiers e.g Low-Mid, Mid-High, High to next tier.. later in my full tierlist thread I'll make some day in the future
But off the top of my head, entry HTN is top 15% approx and entry Chadlite is top 1%
The tiers I wrote are entry, so for Chad being 1/2000 it is Low Chad

I wonder why women would be insecure of a striking chad even if he ends up being much more wholesome than the HTN prettyboy
Because they'll be constantly reminded of his looks in front of every girl who hits on him. Imagine going out with your wife and Chads are eyeing her up, and being slick with her.. it will break you too
And then imagine some of the girl's closest friends ready to ruin their friendship with her over being with some dude. That happens to HTNs and Chadlites who are one girl's type.. forget Chad

If the girl was looksmatched with the guy then it would be less, because they instinctively will know their place.. but it will still happen regardless. More so than reverse at the highest tiers of man with highest tiers of woman, as man is rarer. This is taking into account the horniness of dudes and how they're more likely to hit on a high tier woman.. because a high tier dude also will masculinitymog 99% of men, they'll respect him. A high tier woman will look striking and slightly uninviting for some men
Not al chads are seeking fame jfl. Most aren’t.
Yeah I agree, but he's the type of face which is beyond Vasily Stepanov and Stepanov got lead actor just because of looks. He is way way above that PSL and appeal wise
Even if he wasn't a celebrity he would be treated as a celebrity by every guy and especially girl walking down the street. He wouldn't be making eye contact with all of them, and the women u sent are not Stacies.
He could have gigastacy orgies if he wanted, he's that level. Terrachad tier
I did tell her that irl nuances can alter his appearance slightly but I told her expect this overall look and vibe (basically telling her that he could be slightly to somewhat worse looking than the pic but overall still very gl)

Guess his pheno?
GG bro
You just sent another girl with high expectations for life into the dating market. She'll 100% no doubt end up a cat lady
Pheno, I'm guessing Med. Maybe North Med. Guessed due to colouring with dark hair
Skull size looks to be proportional to be slightly larger than an average man's. His PFL looks to be top tier, but top tier PFL is around 33mm+. People with bigger skulls look to have messed up ESR and his one looks to be fine. PFL doesn't increase the same rate as skull size, it's a dead giveaway = Height
Thick neck, sloped shoulders slightly due to good traps = Physique
So in other words aging extremely well? How masc is he?
Yeah exceptional perfect fat pads, very masculine 8.5/10, anymore and it would be detriment for appeal as it leans to Ogremaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yea, his troll ratings got taken seriously and then .org started blowing up on social media for having harsh harsh ratings where to be HTN you had to be top 1%
Example:

Jfl that is cagefuel
I gave the Chad rarities. Ill get back to specific Chadlite and HTN tiers e.g Low-Mid, Mid-High, High to next tier.. later in my full tierlist thread I'll make some day in the future
But off the top of my head, entry HTN is top 15% approx and entry Chadlite is top 1%
The tiers I wrote are entry, so for Chad being 1/2000 it is Low Chad
I gotcha but you sure about chadlite only being 1%?
Because they'll be constantly reminded of his looks in front of every girl who hits on him. Imagine going out with your wife and Chads are eyeing her up, and being slick with her.. it will break you too
And then imagine some of the girl's closest friends ready to ruin their friendship with her over being with some dude. That happens to HTNs and Chadlites who are one girl's type.. forget Chad
Women are like cats for the best looking men even more so than men are for he best looking women
If the girl was looksmatched with the guy then it would be less, because they instinctively will know their place.. but it will still happen regardless. More so than reverse at the highest tiers of man with highest tiers of woman, as man is rarer. This is taking into account the horniness of dudes and how they're more likely to hit on a high tier woman.. because a high tier dude also will masculinitymog 99% of men, they'll respect him. A high tier woman will look striking and slightly uninviting for some men
I wonder why high tier women often ltr normies in the face.
Yeah I agree, but he's the type of face which is beyond Vasily Stepanov and Stepanov got lead actor just because of looks. He is way way above that PSL and appeal wise
Even if he wasn't a celebrity he would be treated as a celebrity by every guy and especially girl walking down the street. He wouldn't be making eye contact with all of them, and the women u sent are not Stacies.
Example of what might happen?
He could have gigastacy orgies if he wanted, he's that level. Terrachad tier
Maybe he just isn’t a degen who knows
GG bro
You just sent another girl with high expectations for life into the dating market. She'll 100% no doubt end up a cat lady
Ironically she is in an ltr already. She is half Pakistani half white and a virgin in her 20s with an insanely picky parent (Pakistani) who rejects 99% of guys she is interested in. She told me this and it reflected in her chart

She’s virgin due to her parents and religion

She is in an ltr with an extremely gl guy who looks very similar to the drawing, just not a teraterachsd like the pic (he’s more Chad tier)
And slightly prettier features and a slightly softer jaw but still mogger jaw

Like her, he’s also from a good family
Pheno, I'm guessing Med. Maybe North Med. Guessed due to colouring with dark hair
he’s a mutt just like her
Skull size looks to be proportional to be slightly larger than an average man's. His PFL looks to be top tier, but top tier PFL is around 33mm+. People with bigger skulls look to have messed up ESR and his one looks to be fine. PFL doesn't increase the same rate as skull size, it's a dead giveaway = Height
Thick neck, sloped shoulders slightly due to good traps = Physique

Yeah exceptional perfect fat pads, very masculine 8.5/10, anymore and it would be drastic for appeal as it leans to Ogremaxxing
Is he almost ogre?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I gotcha but you sure about chadlite only being 1%?
Ye, most Chadlites aren't rarer than that. Jump from Chadlite to Chad is bigger than HTN to Chadlite
I wonder why high tier women often ltr normies in the face.
They prefer things other than face. They're secure in themselves and they're used to fogging other girls, and men. They've coasted through life on easy mode, seeking that easy lifestyle is much better for them
LTBs-MTBs with the highest looks egos, tend to be because of deep rooted insecurities, which makes them chase best genetic potential for their offspring
The goal in life for women of a bloodline is either:
  • get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> financially trap Multi Millionaire+ [High HTB/Stacylite+, way lower rarity requirement compared to male counterpart]
  • get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> financially trap Famous Multi Millionaire + [Mid Stacy+/ Stacylite+ with Insane body, equivalent rarity requirement to male counterpart]
Example of what might happen?
Likely scouted from a very young age, due to bone placement being ideal and exceptional harmony as a child. Straight to International Modelling, then meets a director who sees him brutally mogging other International models and gets him to be Child Actor. He does scenes with stacies from a young age, playing the rich son of a mogger Chad - think 'Richie Rich' type of film

Coasts through life easily, having everything handed to him due to :blackpill:

Is exposed to degen Hollywood life, so unlikely being a virgin and marrying a girl.. will be playboy and sexiest man of the year. Many female fans, larger percentage than Jeremy Meeks.
So yeah he will be forced into fame, whether he wants to be or not. Being the best looking dude to have ever lived comes with it's pros
ronically she is in an ltr already. She is half Pakistani half white and a virgin in her 20s with an insanely picky parent (Pakistani) who rejects 99% of guys she is interested in. She told me this and it reflected in her chart

She’s virgin due to her parents and religion

She is in an ltr with an extremely gl guy who looks very similar to the drawing, just not a teraterachsd like the pic (he’s more Chad tier)
And slightly prettier features and a slightly softer jaw but still mogger jaw

Like her, he’s also from a good family
Woah can u send me a pic, I won't leak I promise. It's cool if u don't want to tho
he’s a mutt just like her
lol
Is he almost ogre?
He falls below the threshold of maybe ogre? He won't appear to be ogre, and won't be called it other than soy. femboy, blackpilled tiktokkers who are narcy and want to tear down a TerraChad for PSL mogging them into utter oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
Ye, most Chadlites aren't rarer than that. Jump from Chadlite to Chad is bigger than HTN to Chadlite
Gotcha
They prefer things other than face. They're secure in themselves and they're used to fogging other girls, and men. They've coasted through life on easy mode, seeking that easy lifestyle is much better for them
LTBs-MTBs with the highest looks egos, tend to be because of deep rooted insecurities, which makes them chase best genetic potential for their offspring
The goal in life for women of a bloodline is either:
  • get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> financially trap Multi Millionaire+ [High HTB/Stacylite+, way lower rarity requirement compared to male counterpart]
  • get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> get more attractive -> financially trap Famous Multi Millionaire + [Mid Stacy+/ Stacylite+ with Insane body, equivalent rarity requirement to male counterpart]
Or maybe it’s because such a man won’t commit and they’re insecure? And they’re also looking for money so they can have a mogger lifestyle and don’t have to work?
Stacies especially are like this
Likely scouted from a very young age, due to bone placement being ideal and exceptional harmony as a child. Straight to International Modelling, then meets a director who sees him brutally mogging other International models and gets him to be Child Actor. He does scenes with stacies from a young age, playing the rich son of a mogger Chad - think 'Richie Rich' type of film

Coasts through life easily, having everything handed to him due to :blackpill:

Is exposed to degen Hollywood life, so unlikely being a virgin and marrying a girl.. will be playboy and sexiest man of the year. Many female fans, larger percentage than Jeremy Meeks.
So yeah he will be forced into fame, whether he wants to be or not. Being the best looking dude to have ever lived comes with it's pros
Or maybe he just does not want that life. Most chads are no names. They can outright refuse if they were scouted or family would say no
ChatGPT also estimates that the vast majority of men of that tier aren’t famous either.
Woah can u send me a pic, I won't leak I promise. It's cool if u don't want to tho

lol
The foid sent a pic and within 2 seconds she deleted jfl but he was really gl. Chad tier
Looked similar to the guy in the drawing but not a turbo chad
He falls below the threshold of maybe ogre? He won't appear to be ogre, and won't be called it other than soy. femboy, blackpilled tiktokkers who are narcy and want to tear down a Chad for PSL mogging them into utter oblivion
Fairs

• +1
Or maybe it’s because such a man won’t commit and they’re insecure? And they’re also looking for money so they can have a mogger lifestyle and don’t have to work?
Oh yeah that's what I meant by easy lifestyle jfl. By marrying a multi millionaire +
Or maybe he just does not want that life. Most chads are no names. They can outright refuse if they were scouted or family would say no
ChatGPT also estimates that the vast majority of men of that tier aren’t famous either.
Perhaps but this dude will get forced to be famous. I'm talking women would make an entire subreddit about him, and try to spot him in the city taking creepshots. He will be headlining local news articles. This isn't a Chad nor a Gigachad. This is a completely different tier

He would have a group of women trailing behind him when he walks out. He's genuinely that level
People like Barett have had that with strangers here and there. This guy would have it most of the time he is out
The foid sent a pic and within 2 seconds she deleted jfl but he was really gl. Chad tier
Looked similar to the guy in the drawing but not a turbo chad
Fair enough, impressed then. It's been a while since I've seen a Chad in person

• +1
Oh yeah that's what I meant by easy lifestyle jfl. By marrying a multi millionaire +

Perhaps but this dude will get forced to be famous. I'm talking women would make an entire subreddit about him, and try to spot him in the city taking creepshots. He will be headlining local news articles. This isn't a Chad nor a Gigachad. This is a completely different tier

He would have a group of women trailing behind him when he walks out. He's genuinely that level
People like Barett have had that with strangers here and there. This guy would have it most of the time he is out
Are you sure? Or he could be a shutin or just be masked/hooded or have a bodyguard protecting him
He/his family can refuse fame if he wants
Fair enough, impressed then. It's been a while since I've seen a Chad in person
Yup in fact she even laughed it off and said he’s too good looking but facially he almost matches her guy

• +1
Bare in mind, Low Chad is Lorenzo Zurzolo

Here is my Chad Tier list:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

Bro these rarities are fucked

I havebt seen a chad in ny life

I’ve seen one lite-high
Lite and he was in ny school of 1.5k-2000

Last edited:
  • +1

I’ve seen one lite-high kite and he was in ny school of 1.5k-2000
You saw a kite
Did you fly it?

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and greycel
Are you sure? Or he could be a shutin or just be masked/hooded or have a bodyguard protecting him
He/his family can refuse fame if he wants
Lol, bodyguard won't do much tbh. And if he can afford a bodyguard then maybe ig less interaction yea. But they'll try to follow him to see what house he lives in
I'm saying this because I know actual girls who followed a Tiktoker who went to this famous mall nearby and tracked him down to the house he lives
Mental tbh, I stopped talking to that girl after I found that out. But she did that with all her friends. The guy was some Arab Tiktokmaxxed softmaxxed HTN, that they developed a parasocial relationship with ig
This guy will have that treatment+++ off the bat, like jaw-dropping in awe reactions, thinking to themselves whether he is real

Yeah his family can refuse fame, but you can't really stop papparazi/ women doing this. Soyciety
Yup in fact she even laughed it off and said he’s too good looking but facially he almost matches her guy
:lul: This is crazy bro. When would a girl openly admit another dude is better looking unless the objective mog is 1+ PSL. To do that to a Chad is crazyy

I’ve seen one lite-high kite and he was in ny school of 1.5k-2000
Maybe, but I took into account most locations. Plus certain demographics will have more. The city I live in, a Chad is 1+/1k
I just don't go deep into my city.
Also bare in mind that's low Chad level (not Mid Chad), so Lorenzo Zurzolo or Alan Ritchson PSL. Look them up and see how often you see somebody like that
Denmark/Sweden it would be 1+/300 or smth

• +1
Lol, bodyguard won't do much tbh. And if he can afford a bodyguard then maybe ig less interaction yea. But they'll try to follow him to see what house he lives in
I'm saying this because I know actual girls who followed a Tiktoker who went to this famous mall nearby and tracked him down to the house he lives
Mental tbh, I stopped talking to that girl after I found that out. But she did that with all her friends. The guy was some Arab Tiktokmaxxed softmaxxed HTN, that they developed a parasocial relationship with ig
This guy will have that treatment+++ off the bat, like jaw-dropping in awe reactions, thinking to themselves whether he is real

Yeah his family can refuse fame, but you can't really stop papparazi/ women doing this. Soyciety

:lul: This is crazy bro. When would a girl openly admit another dude is better looking unless the objective mog is 1+ PSL. To do that to a Chad is crazyy

Maybe, but I took into account most locations. Plus certain demographics will have more. The city I live in, a Chad is 1+/1k
Also bare in mind that's low Chad level (not Mid Chad), so Lorenzo Zurzolo or Alan Ritchson PSL. Look them up and see how often you see somebody like that
bro lorenzo is jot low chad

@dervw4cenks whst do u rate zurzolu

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Everyone looks like cavemen except for the third guy

bro lorenzo is jot low chad

@dervw4cenks whst do u rate zurzolu
I explained this earlier. Don't follow the harsh ratings that users use. It's not equivalent to what it used to be and what a Chad represents.
A Chad is somebody with no flaws but strikingness. You can reach that level PSL-wise without strikingness, but you need to have great harmony and soft features with no falios
Zurzolo has strikingness and you won't see somebody of his PSL with his highset zygos, PFL, almond eye shape, colouring and pheno any rarer than 1/2000 worlwide

To say he is entry level Chadlite or Mid-High Chadlite like Christian Bale is bs

His dad could bodyguard
One reason why the law on creeps that was applied to men in London should also be applied to women
And how did he react to women

Tbh her guy is like a low to mid chad on your scale (high chadlite to low Chad on mine)

I explained this earlier. Don't follow the harsh ratings that users use. It's not equivalent to what it used to be and what a Chad represents.
A Chad is somebody with no flaws but strikingness. You can reach that level PSL-wise without strikingness, but you need to have great harmony and soft features with no falios
Zurzolo has strikingness and you won't see somebody of his PSL with his highset zygos, PFL, almond eye shape, colouring and pheno any rarer than 1/2000 worlwide

To say he is entry level Chadlite or Mid-High Chadlite like Christian Bale is bs
Christian bale looks like SHIT.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
@Charisma why women?

1st guy looks like white richard ramirez

@ShawarmaFilth @mrdouchebag @Charisma @Asxender @WBDuke elab why do you think women have to settle more than men based on the photos?

@ShawarmaFilth @mrdouchebag @Charisma @Asxender @WBDuke elab why do you think women have to settle more than men based on the photos?
Just look around tbh u always see that the girl mogs in the relationship