Dread extensions ascended me. Get them now (STOP GROWING YOUR DREADS)

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
if you have nigga or tight curly hair get dread extensions they will save you. Growing your dreads naturally is a ego boost and makes u feel accomplished but you need to realize that dread extensions and real hair is essentially no different. Once hair leaves your scalp its fully dead anyways.

Dread extensions pros:
- Easy to install (I learned in like 10 minutes, it was scary at first but after the first one its light work)
- Dont fall out if installed properly
- No fear of hair thinning/falling off
- Rarely need to retwist as the locks are already tightly sealed
- End product looks better usually as long as you put them on every section so it looks natural
- Instant hoes. no need to wait 3 years to get done with the ugly phase
- Stronger than your real hair so dying isn't a issue
- Grows with your real hair
Natural dreads pros:
- Feeling of accomplishment
- Free

The problem with growing out natural dreads is they take very long to look good and even then. if your dreads start thinning, break off, get too matted, loosen up, or other issues you will have to restart your whole journey. Its risky, that's why rarely any niggas ever actually have good dreads

And here is how simple installing dread extensions are. I did them myself in less than 3 hours:
- buy the extensions (make sure it includes a crochet needle, if not buy it separately. I recommend 0.5 mm needles)
- (OPTIONAL) Section your hair into squares or circles where you will attach the dread extensions
I didn't do the part above, i have extremely dense hair so sectioning it is impossible. Sectioning it just makes it easier so you dont have hair in your way
- grab your real hair, and clump it together, then get the dread extension and at the end of the extension you should see a puff ball, put a hole through this puff ball and put ur real hair through it, then twist your real hair and extensions together
- (most important) now use the crochet needle and go in and out in the area that's connecting your real hair to the extensions

Warnings about extensions:
- Order like 100+, i had to keep reorderring extensions cause i didn't have enough for it to look natural. 30 Dreads is enough to cover your hair but it will look very spaced out and fake almost
- When you first install the extension, it may look a little fake but that's because the lock is stiff. It usually takes a day or two to loosen up the locs, in the meantime you can wear a durag or something
- Make sure to tug on your extension (lightly), if you can pull it out keep crocheting it. Extensions should feel and attach just like ur natural hair
- Make sure you get a dread extension that matches your hair color
- Never get dyed dread extensions, they look hideous
- Get real human hair extensions, they look natural (cause their real human hair ofc)
- This is a real socialminn, if your friends see you with hair all of a sudden they gon clown you, so wear a durag to fraud (growth phase) and keep wearing it so they can forget how short your hair was before
- Dont get long ass dread extensions (if you do, cut them), start with medium sized extensions so you can fraud a little then if you want you can attach more extensions to your extensions (or just let the hair grow)
- Never get a high top, front taper or a middle part. Shit like this is attrocious. I recommend not even getting a haircut at all if you know your getting dreads, but if anything get a taper

You need to grow out your sides and front to look like this

Luckily if you do end up getting a high top for some reason, just let your sides grow then attach extensions to the hair on the sides

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing and muh
you will look like a nigger faggot wearing fake hair LMAO. Tying a weave into your hair is a massive fail.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Pride and VenatorLuparius
you will look like a nigger faggot wearing fake hair LMAO. Tying a weave into your hair is a massive fail.
i have extensions never been called out and I get likes on tiktok. u just have to have enough to cover your whole head, then after a day or two it will loosen up and become like real hair. u need to realize dread extensions are basically real hair that your just attaching to your hair. if it looks fake you did something wrong

i have extensions never been called out and I get likes on tiktok. u just have to have enough to cover your whole head, then after a day or two it will loosen up and become like real hair. u need to realize dread extensions are basically real hair that your just attaching to your hair. if it looks fake you did something wrong
Okay you're tricking normies the same way fake natties trick them

Okay you're tricking normies the same way fake natties trick them
I trick niggas with real dreads. Who is there left to trick. If u attach the extensions well enough someone could literally examine every strand and not tell the difference

I trick niggas with real dreads. Who is there left to trick. If u attach the extensions well enough someone could literally examine every strand and not tell the difference
they normies bro. You are tricking sheeple. As soon as one mogger calls you out the charade ends IRL. tricking people online is a different story

they normies bro. You are tricking sheeple. As soon as one mogger calls you out the charade ends IRL. tricking people online is a different story
"one mogger" what are you even saying jfl its pretty obvious that if you did it right nobody is gonna notice your head from a distance and go "ERMMM HE'S WEARING EXTENSIONS"

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
"one mogger" what are you even saying jfl its pretty obvious that if you did it right nobody is gonna notice your head from a distance and go "ERMMM HE'S WEARING EXTENSIONS"
Unnatural hair density will look uncanny. I would call out one of you lil kids wearing a weave in a heart beat
FOH lil bro

Unnatural hair density will look uncanny
Dreads are the most popular black haircut do you rly think this path to getting them would be as uncanny as you claim if nobody has said anything about it :lul: the"ahh" dreads were never blamed on weaves

Dread extensions are gay as fuck unless you have shitty hair growth genetics.

Thank god I grow normal hair

Unnatural hair density will look uncanny. I would call out one of you lil kids wearing a weave in a heart beat
FOH lil bro
The hell do u mean unnatural hair density jfl

Wtf do likes on tiktok mean

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and Sodoku