Dreamt about my oneitis

badromance

badromance

Banned
I came to the school and she was there smilling,so i started talking with a friend and i was smilling too and tried to ignore her,but she was smilling and looking at me jfl.Then suddenly we started walking and she put her arms around me and hugged me and we started talking the whole way i could feel her touch. I asked her why are you like that ? she didnt answer,then another guy shoowed up and asked her again why is she like this,she didnt answer.JFL suddenly we were in my home and was in pajamas,and we went together for me to get a haircut but i forgot money so i sent some kid to get money from my home,while showing that she is my gf infront the other people.Her touch felt real.Then i woke up in my room mouthbreating and jfl back in reallity :feelsrope::feelsrope:.The dream was bigger and more things happened,but cant describe everything perfeclty. @blackopstruecel Thoughts ?

Then i woke up in my room mouthbreating

over if you moubreathe.

Well bro, it's just a dream. I had a dream with my oneitis a week ago too. She was crying but it was because of joy and she kissed me on the cheek. it was so beautiful ngl. Most dreams I had with my oneitis she was either rejecting me or I was seeing her with another guy.

But your dream, dude, that's some intense shit. And you know, when we dream of these things, our brains shoot dopamine like crazy, it shoots a lot more dopamine than it would shoot if you were to do these irl, and when you wake up, you feel like shit because reality sucks by comparison

over if you moubreathe.

Well bro, it's just a dream. I had a dream with my oneitis a week ago too. She was crying but it was because of joy and she kissed me on the cheek. it was so beautiful ngl. Most dreams I had with my oneitis she was either rejecting me or I was seeing her with another guy.

But your dream, dude, that's some intense shit. And you know, when we dream of these things, our brains shoot dopamine like crazy, it shoots a lot more dopamine than it would shoot if you were to do these irl, and when you wake up, you feel like shit because reality sucks by comparison
Yeah,it felt so real and nice,but then i woke up,fuck life.