Driada isotretinoin (accutane)

petrov mosorski

petrov mosorski

Iron
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
8
Basically for anyone who thinks about ordering accutane from driada, think twice, that shit is certainly underdosed, Im taking double the dosage I did when I had a real prescription and I still dont experience any side effects such as dry lips and dry skin like I used to. DON'T EVER order from those jewish motherfuckers
 
I've never heard of them. Are they well known?
Driada medical is sold by many EU vendors driadashop, bgpharma, roid bilzz...
Look bro id order from indiamart but EU customs are jewish so we opt for trusted resellers, if ANYBODY knows a good accutane EU source that is actually properly dosed pls help a brother out
 
Driada medical is sold by many EU vendors driadashop, bgpharma, roid bilzz...
Look bro id order from indiamart but EU customs are jewish so we opt for trusted resellers, if ANYBODY knows a good accutane EU source that is actually properly dosed pls help a brother out
I'm in the same boat as you. If you ever find one lmk. I'm so desperate i'm thinking about ordering from your fuckass site even though you just slandered them:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: petrov mosorski
I'm in the same boat as you. If you ever find one lmk. I'm so desperate i'm thinking about ordering from your fuckass site even though you just slandered them:lul::lul:
I do have some indian guy that claims he has a warehouse in germany but I put more trust in hookers than indians, regardlessly i ll dm you the contact🤷🏼‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
I'm in the same boat as you. If you ever find one lmk. I'm so desperate i'm thinking about ordering from your fuckass site even though you just slandered them:lul::lul:
Yo btw if you happen to order from that telegram source tell me how it goes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne

Similar threads

nwordlachowski
Replies
16
Views
59
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof
tension
Replies
4
Views
101
anton.56
anton.56
xtended
Replies
3
Views
28
greekstatue
greekstatue
Retardcell69
Replies
1
Views
41
s3emblance
s3emblance
imjustcookedfr
Replies
11
Views
111
appealisLAW
appealisLAW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top