Drill-Hole Canthoplasty: One of the few PFL lengthening surgeries

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Was browsing various journals since learning about @CosmicMaxxer Drill-hole with Eppely.
Also pretty sure @Titbot got this as well with Pagnoni

Found this video of the surgery actually being done (Skip to 4:40) :lul:

I seriously need this to get 32mm PFL MINIMUM. :hnghn: Maybe this + medial epicanthoplasty+ OBO

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: catastaire, AscendingHero, Pumanator and 4 others
who is the best orbital implant surgeon in europe

budget around 10k euro

or even in the us if at that price

pfl is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 16371
who is the best orbital implant surgeon in europe

budget around 10k euro

or even in the us if at that price
No Idea Reaction GIF by TLC Europe

Wouldnt epicanthoplasty ascend Asians as well? Also increase pfl

may or may not increase your pfl, depends on your anatomy. It is effective for narrowing the eyes at the very least. Tripod is the best bet for pfl but no one has done it, yet.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, deepweb1298 and DivineBeing
Wouldnt epicanthoplasty ascend Asians as well? Also increase pfl
Yeah but i think the epicanthal fold needs to be really extreme to get a pfl increase. I hardly have a fold, only on the medial canthus. Dont know if i would get a pfl increase even if i got it cut out.

may or may not increase your pfl, depends on your anatomy. It is effective for narrowing the eyes at the very least. Tripod is the best bet for pfl but no one has done it, yet.
I remember you said for asians we have some hidden pfl? What did you mean by that? Are you talking about removing the epicanthal fold?

I remember you said for asians we have some hidden pfl? What did you mean by that? Are you talking about removing the epicanthal fold?
not just epicanthal fold, in general asians have more fat and soft tissue between their lateral canthus and the bone (lateral rim), thereby allowing them to benefit from soft tissue canthal repositioning when it comes to pfl.

• Love it
Reactions: deepweb1298
not just epicanthal fold, in general asians have more fat and soft tissue between their lateral canthus and the bone (lateral rim), thereby allowing them to benefit from soft tissue canthal repositioning when it comes to pfl.
Okay thanks for clarifying ive booked a consult with legit the best eye surgeon in the UK and got told he does this so hopefully im a good candidate

Okay thanks for clarifying ive booked a consult with legit the best eye surgeon in the UK and got told he does this so hopefully im a good candidate
Drill bone is only good if your pfl doesn’t extend to the lateral orbital rim

Yeah but i think the epicanthal fold needs to be really extreme to get a pfl increase. I hardly have a fold, only on the medial canthus. Dont know if i would get a pfl increase even if i got it cut out.
it’s over if u have a sub 30 mm pfl with epicanthic fold tbh

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Bones mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
This is the most invasive canthoplasty surgery I think I've seen.
It's exactly what Steinsapir does without the incision to the scalp.
Very sad that even after all of this the patient still had lower eyelid retraction requiring an additional canthoplexy.
$10,000+ is too much to drop on a operating procedure that doesn't even work on the first go. SMH

I really hope he fixed her eyelid post-op free of charge. Would be really shitty of him to charge extra for failing the job. This is pretty much the only reason why I am have not seen Taban yet. Guy does not believe in fixing his mistakes apparently.(n)