MEDIAL CANTHUS AND PFL LENGTHENING SURGERIES ARE FINALLY HERE!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
so a bunch of random greycels over the past month have read some eye surgery threads i've commented on, i am the most knowledgeable about oculoplastic surgeries besides @Titbot we both went to the same surgeon for cantho as I've had the most done on this forum including pfl medial canthus did a few sessions of yeux claires and stopped (i will not give the reason in this thread) canthoplasty lower lid retraction infra orbital and supra orbital implants. anyways they fucking dm me every day asking for doctors names and advice for eye area since i have the best connections and am the only one in the whole world to have been operated on the palpebral fissure length and medial canthus, and will be the first person in the world once clinical trials stop in russia to have purple eyes and these faggots are tryna get my secret sauce

the list goes on and on but this is what you get when you want to preserve the knowledge and keep it private in this space

the plastic surgeon that only I KNOW ABOUT HOW DOES MEDIAL CANTHUS GETS POSTED ON REDDIT! WHO THE FUCK EVEN DOES A MEDIAL CANTHUS LENGTHENING SURGERY? MOST FOIDS ARE BLUEPILLED AND ONLY KNOW FOX EYE SURGERY, THERE'S GOTTA BE A CORRELATION TO THIS!
so i check more threads on this jews profile

hmm this reminds of a dm i got the other day

same doctor same reason for a surgery that only one person has gotten in the world aka me?
WTF! YOU NIGGER I COULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE I WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ON SIGHT IF I SAW U IN REAL LIFE FOR THIS! I AM SO PISSED AT U!
SEE GUYS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND HELP PEOPLE FOR FREE! NEVER GIVE A FACE RATING, LOOKSMAXXING ADVICE UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING PAID A GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE! DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY! NOW ALLEN IS GOING TO RAISE HIS MOTHER FUCKING PRICES IF YOU INCELS DECIDE TO START GETTING MEDIAL CANTHUS SURGERIES! Oh wait what's that? richard allen isn't going to do the surgery for him?

hip hip hooray for me! i guess i lost and won at the same time, at least allen knows how risky it is now.

At least I haven't given out the only doctor in the world who can perform a procedure that displaces the lateral orbital rim with the lateral canthus still attached to it to elongate the palpebral fissure length, that also will extend the lacrimal caruncle to give more visibility of the whole eyeball for alien tier PFL and medial canthus, while giving a higher canthal tilt not achievable with canthoplasty all from the orbitals being tilted 120 degrees. I call this procedure Orbital Box Rotation.

B...BB...BBUT HOW CAN YOU GIVE MORE PFL IN THE FORM OF AN OSTEOTOMY?
shut the fuck up nigger! bones are all around you, every aesthetic part of the face is from bone, PFL has everything to do with eyeball size length, how horizontally compact and wide your infras are, etc. This technique is similar to orbital box osteotomy, they still must rip the face off

they will make an incision into the top of the scalp exposing the skull and orbital box. next they will make an incision into the lateral anterior orbital fissure and move it right 5-15 mm (THEY CAN GIVE ALIEN TIER PALPEBRAL FISSURE LENGTH AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BONE THEY WILL EVEN ADD IN A MOTHER FUCKING IMPLANT! then they will fasten it with plates and screws just like in OBO and they will them do the same onto the lacrimal bone as you see in the photograph the medial canthus is still attached when the face exposed, and after that they can move or reposition the eyeball to your liking depending on if you request obo too since you should only do this once in your life if you have shit ipd and are doing this might as well fix it while you can! it's an extra 5k per eye though. (having your face ripped open is a shit recovery!) finally they will cut a rectangle as you see the temporal bone is cut along with the supras and infra and then they will rotate it how ever many degrees you want to and position that with plates and screws as well, and after all that is done. it will look something like this.

before only horizontal pfl lengthening canthotomy medial canthus surgery for downswooped medial canthus canthoplasty infra and supra orbital implants lower lid retraction browpexy reverse brow lift to lower them 3 sessions of yeux claires and i added bitemporals to my supra implant design for the little defined indentations of the sides of my forehead lol

WOW THE HIGHEST PSL EYE AREA OF ALL TIME! this is my expected result from orbital box rotation, with medial lacrimalplasty, Moscolor for purple eyes in russia (clinical trials pending) purple hair gene splicing recombination for lashes brows and hair yes you heard it right my natural color will be the purple pigmentation (even though it's not suported by the gene code, i am already in contact with scientists from columbia and am first in line for this clinical trial, I'm nothing more than a guinea pig! all because I'm too lazy to do hair dye, because I hate frauding I love waking up not showering or wiping my ass, no frauds!) combined with a lash and eyebrow transplant

just 5 more eye surgeries and I WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST PSL EYE AREA OF ALL TIME AND I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND! WHEN I WALK INTO THE CLUB WITH MY PURPLE EYES IT'S OVER FOR YOU NIGGAS! I WILL HAVE 14 EYE SURGERIES WHEN I REACH THAT RESULT in 2027 I WILL GET MOST OF THE SHAPE DONE BY 2024 AND COLOR DONE IN 2027 AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO FINISH HIGHSCHOOL NEXT YEAR BUT WHEN IM EXPECTED NOW TO GRADUATE IN 2027 IM BEING HELD BACK I STARTED HS IN 2020 AND I WILL FINISH IT ALMOST BY THE END OF THE MOTHER FUCKING DECADE BUT I DON'T CARE I'M TRAINING RIGHT NOW BEFORE I ENTER SCHOOL TO MAKE FRIENDS AND ENTICE AND SEDUCE GIRLS WITH MY FUTURE PURPLES EYES IM GONNA GET ALL THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL @O'Pry Reincarnation SAYS THE MORPH LOOKS LIKE A NEW SPECIES! SO YEAH I WILL GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL WHEN IM IN MY MID 20'S PROBABLY SO I CAN FINALLY EXPERIENCE TEEN LOVE AND GO BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH MY NEW GENETICALLY ENHANCED HAIR COLOR AND NEW EYE COLOR AND THE GIRLS WILL DEFINITELY NOTICE MY HOT HORIZONTALLY EXTENDED PALPEBRAL FISSURE LENGTH AND RECENTLY UPGRADED MEDIAL CANTHI!
I CAN'T SET FOOT BACK INTO HIGHSCHOOL UNTIL I'M ROIDED UP WITH LEG LENGTHENING TO REACH 6'5" MAJESTIC HAIR A BADASS WHIP (NT SLANG FOR A FIRE ASS CAR OR MOTROCYCLE I THINK IMA GET A MOTO BIKE LOLOL HARLEY DAVIDSON!!!!!) PIERCINGS CHAINS CYBERWARE (YES IM GETTING CYBERWARE I AM DUE FOR NEUROLINK SOMETIME IN 2024 AND AFTER THAT I WANT GENETICALLY ENHANCED RENEGERATION SPEED STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE, AND WHATEVER OTHER COOL ABILITIES THEY OFFER WHICH I WON'T DISCLOSE TO YOU GUYS AS IT MIGHT BE CLASSIFIED IN THE FUTURE?) YEAH I'MA PULL UP TO SCHOOL WITH A FUCKING CYBERNETIC ARM THAT CAN PLAY MUSIC PROJECT HOLOGRAMS AND PLAY FOOTBALL TO BE A JOCK ENHANCED THROW VELOCITY AND AIMED TARGET TO THROW THE BALL WITH EXCELLENT PRECISION! TATTOOS WITH INCEL TERMINOLOGY I LIKE THE LIPCEL UNDER THE LIP TATTOO AND A LOOKSMAX.ORG TATTOO ON MY DICK OR BACK SO WHEN GIRLS RIDING MY DICK OR SUCKIN IT SHE IS SUCKIN YALLS DICK TOO SINCE IM A NICE GUY I HELP OUT FELLOW LOOKSMAXXERS!
Untitled 1 Recovered

and I confided with one doctor to do this procedure, and I will be getting it done next year. I pioneered it, coined the term, put a pattent on it, and me and the doctor came up with the technique but he still has to run a trial for it where he will be performing this operation on many animals such as pigs and goats. Just to see how the tear trough is affected since that's a huge risk with medial canthus surgeries, with webbing and detachment, it could ruin your eyesight forever which is why 99.9999% of doctors are too high inhib to go anywhere near the lacrimal sac or the canaliculi or even the mother fucking puncta for heavens sake! the tear duct could be affected as well, so we just have to see.

i got my canthoplasty done seperate from the lateral canthotomy for horizontal palpebral fissure length and z-plasty for medial canthus, both used a foreign technique that is NO WHERE found on the internet, z-plasty is a functional surgery for medial canthal webbing only, guess I gotta coin a new term for that one as well I guess. medial canthotomy, and medial canthoplasty is taken, so I guess I will fucking call it a medial lacrimalplasty or a curlyheadjamesplasty, nah I think medial lacrimalplasty is a more professional medical term, I have taken a whole college course for medical terms so I guess it paid off.

im not an asshole, i don't mind giving advice, it's just when you go and fucking blab about it to everyone it ruins it for everyone, ESPECIALLY A NORMIE PLACE LIKE REDDIT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DOCTORS COULD START DOING MEDIAL CANTHUS SURGERIES AND IT COULD BECOME AS NORMALIZED AS CANTHOPLASTY AND HAVE EVERYONE WALKING AROUND WITH ERIKSEN TIER MEDIAL CANTHIS? THAT'D BE FUCKING HELL ON EARTH! SO FUCK YOU!

It's brutal though, now it seems like Allen doesn't have the balls to do medial canthus anymore, after one shit review on realself of a girl saying he ruined her eye area he must've quit on us and is now doing baby shit like blepharoplasty and under eye filler xD still a goated doctor though, sucks that he turned to the good side.

i think i will stick to my underground shady doctors, they're more blackpilled, and there's nothing MORE I FUCKING HATE THAN A BLUEPILLED DOCTOR WHO GIVES UNDERWHELMING RESULTS!

MORAL OF THE STORY DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE BY HELPING OTHERS AND GETTING YOUR SACRED KNOWLEDGE EXPOSED, REMEMBER WE ALL WANNA HELP EACH OTHER RIGHT? AND ASCEND! BECAUSE THE BLACKPILL IS ONLY GETTING MORE MAINSTREAM EACH MONTH! WE HAVE DARKER DAYS AHEAD OF US BUDDY BOYOS! DON'T LET THESE NEWFAGS LEACH OFF OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE, ONLY GIVE CONSULTATION TO TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUALS, AND LET THESE GREYCELS COPE WITH MEWING AND FILLER WHILE US BAD BOYS GET IMPLANTS AND OSTEOTOMIES! SOUNDS GOOD?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, devonhendryx999, ungewist and 21 others

look at this lil nigger tryna get out of this shit now AHHAHAHHAHA GET TOLD ON HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH NOW EVEEYONE WILL HATE U UR PLAYIN W THA BIG DAWGS NOWWWW BOI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

shit i lost contact with this guy i remember back in feburary he had me troll his old omegle girl he kissed and almost slayed shes a femcel subhuman whore who only wanted chad and so i told her rlly offensive shit and she sent it to my old school mates lol and they wanted to beat me up i talked to him on incels.is and lost contact after i was banned lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 22126 and Will Blunderfield
shit i lost contact with this guy i remember back in feburary he had me troll his old omegle girl he kissed and almost slayed shes a femcel subhuman whore who only wanted chad and so i told her rlly offensive shit and she sent it to my old school mates lol and they wanted to beat me up i talked to him on incels.is and lost contact after i was banned lmfao
I would beat up those fagots that messed with you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You need jaw shaving for kpop halo

Attachments

• BD21D5E8-F9A1-4FB0-BBBE-2CC732BD3C55.jpeg
    BD21D5E8-F9A1-4FB0-BBBE-2CC732BD3C55.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Dn rd entirely
So u really did got medial canthus z plasty or medial canthotomy as u call it.
From this doctor Allen eh?

• JFL
  • JFL
Nigga its already good.
Eriksen tier medial canthus looks disgusting to look at tbh
no im getting a bette rmedial canthus than himn soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 19036 and fruitgunpop
ur deeply mentally ill or this is the best trolling ive seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, ungewist, nayb and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, ungewist, amkcel and 1 other person

spoken like a true normie waht a normie tiktok sound some bitch madea video on me last year in highschool this reminds of fuckng school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Shrekguy3838, ungewist and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, ungewist, pppokerface and 3 others
Nah bro why the fuck are u doing this just go to asia or something and use your race to fuck asian bitches and become a blackpill musician an a saint to all of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
Nah bro why the fuck are u doing this just go to asia or something and use your race to fuck asian bitches and become a blackpill musician and a saint to us

• +1
Nah bro why the fuck are u doing this just go to asia or something and use your race to fuck asian bitches and become a blackpill musician and a saint to us
Delete INSHALLAH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 16133
Nah bro why the fuck are u doing this just go to asia or something and use your race to fuck asian bitches and become a blackpill musician an a saint to all of us
i dont benefit from JBW as much as my uncle does bc im not tall i have hazel eyes instead of ideal blue im not rich fuck these noodlewhores if ima slay it finna be in america and to do that i need these surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22380
Delete INSHALLAH
Why?
i dont benefit from JBW as much as my uncle does bc im not tall i have hazel eyes instead of ideal blue im not rich fuck these noodlewhores if ima slay it finna be in america and to do that i need these surgeries
But the girls will think you’re a freak if you have purple eyes and hair cause this isn’t an anime.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Deleted member 22380
Why?

But the girls will think you’re a freak if you have purple eyes and hair cause this isn’t an anime.
it doesnt really matter bc ill be the most striking human being on the planet and no one will have purple eyes lmfao
ill be aone in 8 billion

• +1
hes just fucking with you just ignore him i love him in his boysband but he trolls a lot so its best to just let him be and let him cool down ahahaha

it doesnt really matter bc ill be the most striking human being on the planet and no one will have purple eyes lmfao
ill be aone in 8 billion
You can’t go back from this bro you shouldn’t do it. Just make more songs man you are the best musician. You would literally look pretty good if you had clear skin, bulked up and dyed and styled your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
You can’t go back from this bro you shouldn’t do it. Just make more songs man you are the best musician. You would literally look pretty good if you had clear skin, bulked up and dyed and styled your hair.
thanks bro ill try!

Curious bout the results

• +1
so a bunch of random greycels over the past month have read some eye surgery threads i've commented on, i am the most knowledgeable about oculoplastic surgeries besides @Titbot we both went to the same surgeon for cantho as I've had the most done on this forum including pfl medial canthus did a few sessions of yeux claires and stopped (i will not give the reason in this thread) canthoplasty lower lid retraction infra orbital and supra orbital implants. anyways they fucking dm me every day asking for doctors names and advice for eye area since i have the best connections and am the only one in the whole world to have been operated on the palpebral fissure length and medial canthus, and will be the first person in the world once clinical trials stop in russia to have purple eyes and these faggots are tryna get my secret sauce
View attachment 1868549View attachment 1868552View attachment 1868553View attachment 1868555View attachment 1868558View attachment 1868569View attachment 1868571View attachment 1868573View attachment 1868575View attachment 1868579
the list goes on and on but this is what you get when you want to preserve the knowledge and keep it private in this space
View attachment 1868582
the plastic surgeon that only I KNOW ABOUT HOW DOES MEDIAL CANTHUS GETS POSTED ON REDDIT! WHO THE FUCK EVEN DOES A MEDIAL CANTHUS LENGTHENING SURGERY? MOST FOIDS ARE BLUEPILLED AND ONLY KNOW FOX EYE SURGERY, THERE'S GOTTA BE A CORRELATION TO THIS!
so i check more threads on this jews profile
View attachment 1868583
hmm this reminds of a dm i got the other day
View attachment 1868585
View attachment 1868587
same doctor same reason for a surgery that only one person has gotten in the world aka me?
WTF! YOU NIGGER I COULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE I WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ON SIGHT IF I SAW U IN REAL LIFE FOR THIS! I AM SO PISSED AT U!
SEE GUYS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND HELP PEOPLE FOR FREE! NEVER GIVE A FACE RATING, LOOKSMAXXING ADVICE UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING PAID A GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE! DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY! NOW ALLEN IS GOING TO RAISE HIS MOTHER FUCKING PRICES IF YOU INCELS DECIDE TO START GETTING MEDIAL CANTHUS SURGERIES! Oh wait what's that? richard allen isn't going to do the surgery for him? View attachment 1868591
hip hip hooray for me! i guess i lost and won at the same time, at least allen knows how risky it is now.

At least I haven't given out the only doctor in the world who can perform a procedure that displaces the lateral orbital rim with the lateral canthus still attached to it to elongate the palpebral fissure length, that also will extend the lacrimal caruncle to give more visibility of the whole eyeball for alien tier PFL and medial canthus, while giving a higher canthal tilt not achievable with canthoplasty all from the orbitals being tilted 120 degrees. I call this procedure Orbital Box Rotation.

B...BB...BBUT HOW CAN YOU GIVE MORE PFL IN THE FORM OF AN OSTEOTOMY?
shut the fuck up nigger! bones are all around you, every aesthetic part of the face is from bone, PFL has everything to do with eyeball size length, how horizontally compact and wide your infras are, etc. This technique is similar to orbital box osteotomy, they still must rip the face off View attachment 1868610
they will make an incision into the top of the scalp exposing the skull and orbital box. next they will make an incision into the lateral anterior orbital fissure and move it right 5-15 mm (THEY CAN GIVE ALIEN TIER PALPEBRAL FISSURE LENGTH AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BONE THEY WILL EVEN ADD IN A MOTHER FUCKING IMPLANT! then they will fasten it with plates and screws just like in OBO and they will them do the same onto the lacrimal bone as you see in the photograph the medial canthus is still attached when the face exposed, and after that they can move or reposition the eyeball to your liking depending on if you request obo too since you should only do this once in your life if you have shit ipd and are doing this might as well fix it while you can! it's an extra 5k per eye though. (having your face ripped open is a shit recovery!) finally they will cut a rectangle as you see the temporal bone is cut along with the supras and infra and then they will rotate it how ever many degrees you want to and position that with plates and screws as well, and after all that is done. it will look something like this.
View attachment 1868639
before only horizontal pfl lengthening canthotomy medial canthus surgery for downswooped medial canthus canthoplasty infra and supra orbital implants lower lid retraction browpexy reverse brow lift to lower them 3 sessions of yeux claires and i added bitemporals to my supra implant design for the little defined indentations of the sides of my forehead lol
View attachment 1868644
WOW THE HIGHEST PSL EYE AREA OF ALL TIME! this is my expected result from orbital box rotation, with medial lacrimalplasty, Moscolor for purple eyes in russia (clinical trials pending) purple hair gene splicing recombination for lashes brows and hair yes you heard it right my natural color will be the purple pigmentation (even though it's not suported by the gene code, i am already in contact with scientists from columbia and am first in line for this clinical trial, I'm nothing more than a guinea pig! all because I'm too lazy to do hair dye, because I hate frauding I love waking up not showering or wiping my ass, no frauds!) combined with a lash and eyebrow transplant

just 5 more eye surgeries and I WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST PSL EYE AREA OF ALL TIME AND I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND! WHEN I WALK INTO THE CLUB WITH MY PURPLE EYES IT'S OVER FOR YOU NIGGAS! I WILL HAVE 14 EYE SURGERIES WHEN I REACH THAT RESULT in 2027 I WILL GET MOST OF THE SHAPE DONE BY 2024 AND COLOR DONE IN 2027 AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO FINISH HIGHSCHOOL NEXT YEAR BUT WHEN IM EXPECTED NOW TO GRADUATE IN 2027 IM BEING HELD BACK I STARTED HS IN 2020 AND I WILL FINISH IT ALMOST BY THE END OF THE MOTHER FUCKING DECADE BUT I DON'T CARE I'M TRAINING RIGHT NOW BEFORE I ENTER SCHOOL TO MAKE FRIENDS AND ENTICE AND SEDUCE GIRLS WITH MY FUTURE PURPLES EYES IM GONNA GET ALL THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL @O'Pry Reincarnation SAYS THE MORPH LOOKS LIKE A NEW SPECIES! SO YEAH I WILL GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL WHEN IM IN MY MID 20'S PROBABLY SO I CAN FINALLY EXPERIENCE TEEN LOVE AND GO BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH MY NEW GENETICALLY ENHANCED HAIR COLOR AND NEW EYE COLOR AND THE GIRLS WILL DEFINITELY NOTICE MY HOT HORIZONTALLY EXTENDED PALPEBRAL FISSURE LENGTH AND RECENTLY UPGRADED MEDIAL CANTHI!
I CAN'T SET FOOT BACK INTO HIGHSCHOOL UNTIL I'M ROIDED UP WITH LEG LENGTHENING TO REACH 6'5" MAJESTIC HAIR A BADASS WHIP (NT SLANG FOR A FIRE ASS CAR OR MOTROCYCLE I THINK IMA GET A MOTO BIKE LOLOL HARLEY DAVIDSON!!!!!) PIERCINGS CHAINS CYBERWARE (YES IM GETTING CYBERWARE I AM DUE FOR NEUROLINK SOMETIME IN 2024 AND AFTER THAT I WANT GENETICALLY ENHANCED RENEGERATION SPEED STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE, AND WHATEVER OTHER COOL ABILITIES THEY OFFER WHICH I WON'T DISCLOSE TO YOU GUYS AS IT MIGHT BE CLASSIFIED IN THE FUTURE?) YEAH I'MA PULL UP TO SCHOOL WITH A FUCKING CYBERNETIC ARM THAT CAN PLAY MUSIC PROJECT HOLOGRAMS AND PLAY FOOTBALL TO BE A JOCK ENHANCED THROW VELOCITY AND AIMED TARGET TO THROW THE BALL WITH EXCELLENT PRECISION! TATTOOS WITH INCEL TERMINOLOGY I LIKE THE LIPCEL UNDER THE LIP TATTOO AND A LOOKSMAX.ORG TATTOO ON MY DICK OR BACK SO WHEN GIRLS RIDING MY DICK OR SUCKIN IT SHE IS SUCKIN YALLS DICK TOO SINCE IM A NICE GUY I HELP OUT FELLOW LOOKSMAXXERS! View attachment 1868665

and I confided with one doctor to do this procedure, and I will be getting it done next year. I pioneered it, coined the term, put a pattent on it, and me and the doctor came up with the technique but he still has to run a trial for it where he will be performing this operation on many animals such as pigs and goats. Just to see how the tear trough is affected since that's a huge risk with medial canthus surgeries, with webbing and detachment, it could ruin your eyesight forever which is why 99.9999% of doctors are too high inhib to go anywhere near the lacrimal sac or the canaliculi or even the mother fucking puncta for heavens sake! the tear duct could be affected as well, so we just have to see.

i got my canthoplasty done seperate from the lateral canthotomy for horizontal palpebral fissure length and z-plasty for medial canthus, both used a foreign technique that is NO WHERE found on the internet, z-plasty is a functional surgery for medial canthal webbing only, guess I gotta coin a new term for that one as well I guess. medial canthotomy, and medial canthoplasty is taken, so I guess I will fucking call it a medial lacrimalplasty or a curlyheadjamesplasty, nah I think medial lacrimalplasty is a more professional medical term, I have taken a whole college course for medical terms so I guess it paid off.

im not an asshole, i don't mind giving advice, it's just when you go and fucking blab about it to everyone it ruins it for everyone, ESPECIALLY A NORMIE PLACE LIKE REDDIT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DOCTORS COULD START DOING MEDIAL CANTHUS SURGERIES AND IT COULD BECOME AS NORMALIZED AS CANTHOPLASTY AND HAVE EVERYONE WALKING AROUND WITH ERIKSEN TIER MEDIAL CANTHIS? THAT'D BE FUCKING HELL ON EARTH! SO FUCK YOU!

It's brutal though, now it seems like Allen doesn't have the balls to do medial canthus anymore, after one shit review on realself of a girl saying he ruined her eye area he must've quit on us and is now doing baby shit like blepharoplasty and under eye filler xD still a goated doctor though, sucks that he turned to the good side.

i think i will stick to my underground shady doctors, they're more blackpilled, and there's nothing MORE I FUCKING HATE THAN A BLUEPILLED DOCTOR WHO GIVES UNDERWHELMING RESULTS!

MORAL OF THE STORY DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE BY HELPING OTHERS AND GETTING YOUR SACRED KNOWLEDGE EXPOSED, REMEMBER WE ALL WANNA HELP EACH OTHER RIGHT? AND ASCEND! BECAUSE THE BLACKPILL IS ONLY GETTING MORE MAINSTREAM EACH MONTH! WE HAVE DARKER DAYS AHEAD OF US BUDDY BOYOS! DON'T LET THESE NEWFAGS LEACH OFF OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE, ONLY GIVE CONSULTATION TO TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUALS, AND LET THESE GREYCELS COPE WITH MEWING AND FILLER WHILE US BAD BOYS GET IMPLANTS AND OSTEOTOMIES! SOUNDS GOOD?
bro im a big fan but stop doing this stuff try reversing what u did

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Detn86
bro im a big fan but stop doing this stuff try reversing what u did
reverse this asshole bitch you know nothing about what ur talking about nigga i dont wanna look like a monkey with an nt hairstyle which was my old looks dumb ass bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Coompill
reverse this asshole bitch you know nothing about what ur talking about nigga i dont wanna look like a monkey with an nt hairstyle which was my old looks dumb ass bitch
View attachment 1879023
WTF i told you am a big fan. is this how you treat your fans😳?!! youre white you can't say the N word brother.

Remember.. It can begin🙏

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and ungewist
WTF i told you am a big fan. is this how you treat your fans😳?!! youre white you can't say the N word brother.

Remember.. It can begin🙏
fuck my fans in the ass theyre all fake no one loves me or gives a fuck about me! my only purpose in this life is to be a fucking jester!

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Shrekguy3838 and Coompill
Picsart 22 09 22 20 33 11 305

Bro it looks so uncany and alien-like

You should get very little angularity out of procedure, if nothing at all because you don't actually need to change your already positively titled chantals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Shrekguy3838, pppokerface and 2 others
fuck my fans in the ass theyre all fake no one loves me or gives a fuck about me! my only purpose in this life is to be a fucking jester!
It can begin my wigger. Tails mentioned u in a recent video btw

• +1
View attachment 1879157

Bro it looks so uncany and alien-like

You should get very little angularity out of procedure, if nothing at all because you don't actually need to change your already positively titled chantals
damn it makes opry look even better lol

zSNzKRo.png

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
bro you already fucked your face, now you just going to fuck it harder

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Shrekguy3838, MrGentleman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I thought pags did that eye work. Pretty sure titbot went with vrcek and pags to get his eye work. Vreck kinda botched him though so he went to pags for revision.

I thought pags did that eye work. Pretty sure titbot went with vrcek and pags to get his eye work. Vreck kinda botched him though so he went to pags for revision.
i love vrcek tbh ive spoke to the dude most of the time i was gonna get implants w him but he thinks im mentally ill so wont perform on me also titbot said that he has an outdated cantho technique where he makes the lateral canthi undefined srry titbot if ur seeing this and didnt want me to say this mb just lmk and i can get mod to delete lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
vrcek is tabans apprentice but taban never even impressed me that much negl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Mirin bro, after you get the purple eyes you should bleach your hair to get the Targaryen halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 8771
IMG 7283

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ccwarrior