Drinking alcohol is the biggest npc trait from an ex alcoholist

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Since the age of 16 till age of 22 I used to drink every Friday and Saturday booze with my friends getting drunk and sometimes drugs and its one of the most mindless activity ever. If u still think alcohol is cool in 2024 u r a fraud and an npc. Yall can have fun without alcohol

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, micropp, try2beme and 9 others
Stfu and bring me a cold beer kiddo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, hypernormie, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
Yes it has a shit benefit to drawback ratio
With hard drugs at least you feel good af and don’t just get sick, dizzy and sleepy like on shitcohol

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MoggerGaston
Since the age of 16 till age of 22 I used to drink every Friday and Saturday booze with my friends getting drunk
That's not alcoholism buddyboyo.
Try 3-4 bottles of wine every single day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TechnoBoss and SoundnVision
With hard drugs at least you feel good af and don’t just get sick, dizzy and sleepy like on shitcohol
true! in many cases hard drugs can also ascend u so u can be a mogger I saw many fentanylmaxxers were good looking fellas

• +1
Reactions: overdose
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if you like that drowsy feeling from alcohol, ketamine mogs it too. drugs are just better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, overdose, ambi and 1 other person
never so much as took a sip of that poison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp and fuse
Trust me, I drank beer on the weekends. I was a total alchy

if you like that drowsy feeling from alcohol, ketamine mogs it too. drugs are just better
EXACTLY !!!! I still smoke weed 3-4 times a month but dont do hard drugs only people who are easily manipulated think alcohol is cool

impossible to have fun without alcohol or drugs though. and drugs develop tolerances too quickly so you can't use it often enough.
giphy.gif

what the fuck can we even do. Just rot for 6 days so we can get drugged and have fun 1 day?

life is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I'm so pathetic that I've been drinking every day for the past 4-5 years at home all by myself with some interruptions and eventual relapses.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston
impossible to have fun without alcohol or drugs though. and drugs develop tolerances too quickly so you can't use it often enough.
giphy.gif

what the fuck can we even do. Just rot for 6 days so we can get drugged and have fun 1 day?

life is brutal.
brutal....:blackpill::blackpill: also it is true what u r saying whenever we go or went clubbing it was much more enjoyable with alcohol but considering the positive and negative effects it has shit ton of negative not to mention in long term and not so many positive ones. I tried couple of times xanax and man it was crazy... even sitting in my room and watching my wall was so calm and joyful I didnt feel anything when I popped it

• +1
I'm so pathetic that I've been drinking every day for the past 4-5 years at home all by myself with some interruptions and eventual relapses.
im rooting for u bhai sometimes it aint ez

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Ketamine is a crazy drug
I do it every few months
I love doing a fat line and getting that familiar feeling of being rocket shipped into a different dimension
I never know if it will be pleasant or terrifying but I do know it will be interesting :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MoggerGaston
Ketamine is a crazy drug
I do it every few months
I love doing a fat line and getting that familiar feeling of being rocket shipped into a different dimension
I never know if it will be pleasant or terrifying but I do know it will be interesting :Comfy:
u snort it ? i tried it in liquid form 2 times it was exactly the same effect for the 2nd time that I got on the first try it was crazy but didnt last long jfl. have u tried psychedelics ?

wont ketamine fuck up your bladder and make it hurt when you pee

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston
Drinking alone is based

Ketamine is a crazy drug
I do it every few months
Summer 2023 was the craziest shit ever. Was doing ketamine and mephedrone 2-3 times per week and had no tolerances back then. Every day was a fucking adventure..

But now I developed tolerances I think or I just got so used to the feeling that it's no longer special. Bit boring/bland.
Ketamine/Mephedrone/MDMA doesn't feel the same anymore.

Scaling my usage way back so it becomes more fun again. Have absolutely no clue what to do with my life now though.

I started gymcelling again (JFL), clean diet with no alcohol/processed food (Double JFL) and even looking for new hobbies/interests (cagefuel). Before you know it I am back trying to date some whore from OLD (over).

but everything sucks (like it always did, which is why I started alcohol/drugs in the first place before copers start saying alcohol/drugs destroyed my brain).

ward needs to help me soon or im outta here
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss, hypernormie and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ambi
Summer 2023 was the craziest shit ever. Was doing ketamine and mephedrone 2-3 times per week and had no tolerances back then. Every day was a fucking adventure..

But now I developed tolerances I think or I just got so used to the feeling that it's no longer special. Bit boring/bland.
Ketamine/Mephedrone/MDMA doesn't feel the same anymore.

Scaling my usage way back so it becomes more fun again. Have absolutely no clue what to do with my life now though.

I started gymcelling again (JFL), clean diet with no alcohol/processed food (Double JFL) and even looking for new hobbies/interests (cagefuel). Before you know it I am back trying to date some whore from OLD (over).

but everything sucks (like it always did, which is why I started alcohol/drugs in the first place before copers start saying alcohol/drugs destroyed my brain).

ward needs to help me soon or im outta here
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
whats ur current diet ? shit man im feeling u sometimes its so trash how old r u now ? mdma was cool too back then i had crazy trips in some random techno events. one cope a day keeps the rope away :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
wont ketamine fuck up your bladder and make it hurt when you pee
only if you abuse it for lengthy periods of time. Like using 2 grams a week for a year straight - type usage.

normal people with normal use don't get issues. Drink strong green tea before using ketamine to protect bladder if you are worried.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss and ambi
im to pussy to try lsd lol im afraid ima get a bad trip and then need to go to a ward
I wanna try shrooms or LSD the most. Both easy to get too

I wanna try shrooms or LSD the most. Both easy to get too
i tried shrooms once it was okay nothing too trippy

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
have u tried psychedelics ?
No
I’ve technically taken 2cb and shrooms but the effects on both occasions were completely neutralised by the psych meds I was taking jfl

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
No
I’ve technically taken 2cb and shrooms but the effects on both occasions were completely neutralised by the psych meds I was taking jfl
jfl yea shrooms are not that strong lsd is the real deal if we talk about psychedelics but like i said prolly not gonna try dat

whats ur current diet ?
1800kcal/day
lower-carb, higher-protein, decent amount of fat:
lots of chicken, eggs, meat, fish, cheese, vegetables, fruit. something like that.

but I try not to be too strict. Doesn't have to be perfect.

shit man im feeling u sometimes its so trash how old r u now ? mdma was cool too back then i had crazy trips in some random techno events. one cope a day keeps the rope away :feelsgood::feelsgood:
28yo, but I only started using at 25yo. Slowly developed from doing it once every few months, to once a month, to once a week, to 3 times a week which is where I peaked last summer. Now it's been slowly going back in usage again as it's no longer as fun and exciting.

Was doing it once a week now, but it still seems too much. I want to take a longer tolerance break and go to like 1-2 times per month or so. See how that makes me feel.

and yeah man, the first times on mdma at techno events were fucking INSANE.
drugs have helped me a lot honestly.

my MDMA trips made me have fun in life again and it has given me new hope that maybe my life is worth fixing or some shit.

anyways off to bed its liek 1AM cya

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
1800kcal/day
lower-carb, higher-protein, decent amount of fat:
lots of chicken, eggs, meat, fish, cheese, vegetables, fruit. something like that.

but I try not to be too strict. Doesn't have to be perfect.

28yo, but I only started using at 25yo. Slowly developed from doing it once every few months, to once a month, to once a week, to 3 times a week which is where I peaked last summer. Now it's been slowly going back in usage again as it's no longer as fun and exciting.

Was doing it once a week now, but it still seems too much. I want to take a longer tolerance break and go to like 1-2 times per month or so. See how that makes me feel.

and yeah man, the first times on mdma at techno events were fucking INSANE.
drugs have helped me a lot honestly.

my MDMA trips made me have fun in life again and it has given me new hope that maybe my life is worth fixing or some shit.
1800kcal sounds great I try to eat as much protein as I can fruits are really important for me as well.

lmao same with me almost I started around 20 and stopped like these hard drugs totally at 22 I always feel like theres a lump in my throat drugs also helped in it . Are u enjoy dating like u mentioned or not really ?

techno events were crazy I hate techno but when i tapped an mdma man I felt like i am the music literally it was so fun

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
1800kcal sounds great I try to eat as much protein as I can fruits are really important for me as well.

lmao same with me almost I started around 20 and stopped like these hard drugs totally at 22 I always feel like theres a lump in my throat drugs also helped in it . Are u enjoy dating like u mentioned or not really ?

techno events were crazy I hate techno but when i tapped an mdma man I felt like i am the music literally it was so fun
i hate dating. I've had a couple of fun dates, but it's not worth the massive amount of effort it takes to match/find women, set-up the date, entertain conversation, etc.

need to go to an event like this asap

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i hate dating. I've had a couple of fun dates, but it's not worth the massive amount of effort it takes to match/find women, set-up the date, entertain conversation, etc.

need to go to an event like this asap

are u using online dating apps or irl method ? yea maaan this event with mdma must be super fun but sober its kinda eh mid tbh

online. irl doesnt work

cuz its not ur music. I am listening to this sober and like it. On drugs its heaven
what type of pics are u using for ur online dating ? what kind of other music do u like ? u like indie music or rap as well or mainly edm ?

Alcohol is an evil drug that draws you in slowly and destroys your life,

That's not alcoholism buddyboyo.
Try 3-4 bottles of wine every single day of the week.
wine tastes absolutely disgusting not sure how you are fine with it

• Hmm...
wine tastes absolutely disgusting not sure how you are fine with it
there's so many different wines lol. saying wine tastes like shit is like saying 'candy tastes like shit'. WHICH CANDY of the 8934934 types?

cheap wine tastes like utter shit usually.
Then once you get into the 'value' branded stuff (7-20 dollars per bottle retail) you got some really good ones.

there's so many different wines lol. saying wine tastes like shit is like saying 'candy tastes like shit'. WHICH CANDY of the 8934934 types?

cheap wine tastes like utter shit usually.
Then once you get into the 'value' branded stuff (7-20 dollars per bottle retail) you got some really good ones.
all wine is disgusting simply because all wine is 9-15% alcohol, the taste of alcohol is inherently repulsive to humans and wine isn't an exception. i have tried a very expensive champagne and it tasted like subhuman piss

all wine is disgusting simply because all wine is 9-15% alcohol, the taste of alcohol is inherently repulsive to humans and wine isn't an exception. i have tried a very expensive champagne and it tasted like subhuman piss
you have to learn to drink it

U have to be with ppl to enjoy it

Lighting up blunts is for every occasion

you have to learn to drink it
i don't get how you're even an alcoholic anyway, you are one of the better users on this trashhole forum i wouldn't expect you to drink that poison so often, i rarely drink alcohol and i havent done other drugs

alcohol just tastes like vomit to me, doesnt matter if beer or wine or vodka or whiskey

i don't get how you're even an alcoholic anyway, you are one of the better users on this trashhole forum i wouldn't expect you to drink that poison so often, i rarely drink alcohol and i havent done other drugs
substance abuse is very common with highIQ. I hate my brain.
alcohol just tastes like vomit to me, doesnt matter if beer or wine or vodka or whiskey
cant relate

It truly depends. I used to drink a lot more than I do now and idk what I found so entertaining about it. I would just go into the city and get drunk and stumble around with my headphones on blasting music to myself.

I can’t really do that anymore but that might just be because my health is worse and my body is communicating that it’s not good for me.

However when I’m hanging with friends just shooting the shit, I still find drinking to be an enjoyable addition to the experience.

Getting blasted is generally not that fun and idk how people do that every weekend.

It truly depends. I used to drink a lot more than I do now and idk what I found so entertaining about it. I would just go into the city and get drunk and stumble around with my headphones on blasting music to myself.

I can’t really do that anymore but that might just be because my health is worse and my body is communicating that it’s not good for me.

However when I’m hanging with friends just shooting the shit, I still find drinking to be an enjoyable addition to the experience.

Getting blasted is generally not that fun and idk how people do that every weekend.
this my biggest problem with alcohol my stomach gets utter shit next day after a long drinking session while after drugs (im not talking about mdma coz its as trash as alchol) im totally fine after an hour of waking up it was okay when I was younger but now im getting older its just terrible

this my biggest problem with alcohol my stomach gets utter shit next day after a long drinking session while after drugs (im not talking about mdma coz its as trash as alchol) im totally fine after an hour of waking up it was okay when I was younger but now im getting older its just terrible
How’s your health in general?