Drinking alcohol is the biggest npc trait from an ex alcoholist

How’s your health in general?
its totally okay except I probably have reflux and a constant lump in the throat feeling besides that everything is ok problem is alcohol triggers heavily reflux :lul::lul:

its totally okay except I probably have reflux and a constant lump in the throat feeling besides that everything is ok problem is alcohol triggers heavily reflux :lul::lul:
Get that lump feeling checked out, I learned the hard way that ignoring your bodies signals about your health can have dire consequences.

I used to drink 1 liter - 1.75l per day at my worst. Seriously. 1.75l of vodka a day. It's hard to even get through half of that if you aren't an alcoholic. I got so big when I was doing that though because 1.75l of vodka is over 3500 calories, and I used to mix it with coca cola. I was getting like over 4500cal per day from just vodka/coke alone.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Xtra
I used to drink 1 liter - 1.75l per day at my worst. Seriously. 1.75l of vodka a day. It's hard to even get through half of that if you aren't an alcoholic. I got so big when I was doing that though because 1.75l of vodka is over 3500 calories, and I used to mix it with coca cola. I was getting like over 4500cal per day from just vodka/coke alone.
what weight did you get up to by doing that?
i know many normies gain weight from booze

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what weight did you get up to by doing that?
i know many normies gain weight from booze
Probably like 188 pounds or something. My normal walk around weight is like 175. I generally move a lot so that's why I didn't gain a massive amount of weight even though I was drinking like that for months straight. I just had so much more of a belly it was ridiculous all the weight I gained went straight to my stomach.