Drinking bear and pizza with accutane and sarms

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I love my life. The copes are better than sex (I have never had one)

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, dimorphism, mfk and 1 other person
drinking pizza mirin

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ascension, dimorphism and 3 others
drinking bears mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and weebcel
Say goodbye to your growth plates if ur in puberty taking high dosage accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Dystopian
use tret and creatine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
kid you not i literally do the exact same thing

I love my life. The copes are better than sex (I have never had one)
mirin that your health is strong enough to counter your lifestyle but sex is better than food.

How does accutane close plates
Because you are taking a huge dosage of a vitamin a derived retinoid.
In most studies, premature close of growth plates alway happen in some way on accutane.

Estrogen also increases on accutane, which makes your growth plate close even sooner. I got gyno, to the point i was almost lactating on accutane. Other than that it is a 5ar inhibitor. Your DHT will be nuked on it, and your androgen receptors might never be as sensitive as it once was after accutane.

Accutane pretty much stops puberty. I took it at 18, and now i am on testosterone at 20 because the drug fucked me up mentally and physically

If you are retarded, then go ahead and use accutane. Unless you got cystic, extremely severe acne that can't be fixed by proper diet.

I hope this comment perhaps can save someone from making a huge mistake.

Thank me later

And this guy is not only on accutane, but also on fucking sarms at 18... the most stupid shit u can take while you are growing, and you will only realize what you have done to your body after you stop taking it.
He is truly fucking up puberty, when he gets off accutane & sarms, i hope he doesn't rope and manage to recover from the complete shutdown and long term side effects that accutane could potentially give him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and dimorphism
In most studies, premature close of growth plates alway happen in some way on accutane.

Estrogen also increases on accutane, which makes your growth plate close even sooner. I got gyno, to the point i was almost lactating on accutane. Other than that it is a 5ar inhibitor. Your DHT will be nuked on it, and your androgen receptors might never be as sensitive as it once was after accutane.

Accutane pretty much stops puberty. I took it at 18, and now i am on testosterone at 20 because the drug fucked me up mentally and physically

If you are retarded, then go ahead and use accutane. Unless you got cystic, extremely severe acne that can't be fixed by proper diet.

Thank me later

And this guy is not only on accutane, but also on fucking sarms at 18... the most stupid shit u can take while you are growing, and you will only realize what you have done to your body after you stop taking it.
He is truly fucking up puberty, when he gets off accutane & sarms, i hope he doesn't rope and manage to recover from the complete shutdown and long term side effects that accutane could potentially give him.
grim
is benzoyl peroxide good for adolescent lazycels

grim
is benzoyl peroxide good for adolescent lazycels
Ask yourself a question. Why do you have acne?
What makes it worse? In almost all cases it's either caused by increased/unbalanced hormones and diet.

Benzoyl peroxide works for some people. From my experienced regarding acne, the worst thing you can do is using skincare products.
That means face wash, moisturizer, susncreen.

Only wash your face with cold water, both morning & night. And don't touch your face.
+ Eat healthy and shower regularly.
Use acne treatment, for example benzoyl peroxide, the cream version. it's really weak but it works for some. If that doesn't work. Try Adapalene/Differin.

Thank me later

Is this only on high doses? I did accutane 20 mg for 6 months and I'm fine lol

Is this only on high doses? I did accutane 20 mg for 6 months and I'm fine lol
It completely depends on how sensitive you are to the drug.
But of course, the higher dosage you take, the worse side effects you will get.

For me i responded extremely bad to accutane at 20mg. Then at the point when i got up to 60mg was when my t levels were at bottom tier levels added with increased estrogen.

The worst thing is that you have no idea what the drug does to your body. Only by looking at studies we can get a brief look at how it affects the endrocrine system. It turns off certain genetic codes in your body. This is why sebum production stops after quitting accutane.
Some people get close to 0 side effects while on the drug. But who knows, perhaps in 10 years the damage will be shown.

Just be happy that you are lucky that you responded well to it, most people do. But it's not worth the gamble. It's like playing russian roulette.