Drinking minoxidil?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Its not a meme it works. I want to use it for beard.

When you drink it the price dramatically decreases compared to topical application or pill form.

1 ml is 50 mg.
lets say if you use 5 mg morning and 5 mg evening, a 60 ml minox bottle (monthly supply for twice a day topical application) is going to last for 300 days. And its probably going to be way more effective compared to topical.

Anybody have experience with drinking it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
yeah, it works, until the next moon comes and you find yourself howling in the woods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, WhiteGoodman, CursedOne and 7 others
wont that give you heart failure?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
wont that give you heart failure?
no the dosages used for hearth float between 10 mg and 50 mg.

i edited post.

you can use 2.5 mg twice a day too.

for hairloss its even effective at 1.25 mg daily.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I do. 10 mg daily is a pretty high dose tho, I don’t think there‘s a need to go that high.

• +1
no the dosages used for hearth float between 10 mg and 50 mg.

i edited post. you can use 2.5 mg twice a day too.

for hairloss its even effective at 1.25 mg daily.
okay. Wouldn't that give extra hair everywhere in your body?

• Hmm...
I do. 10 mg daily is a pretty high dose tho, I don’t think there‘s a need to go that high.
I just pull it out of my ass tbh.

How much you use? twice or once?

How are the gains so far? Did you get dark under eye circles from it?

minoxidil gave me low blood pressure almost passed out in the gym and looked like a zombie due to under eye darkness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
minoxidil gave me low blood pressure almost passed out in the gym and looked like a zombie due to under eye darkness.
whats the dosage and did your darkness go away after stopping it?

Bro just buy pills 92 dollars for 2 years+ supply at goodstuffstore. I use 5mg ED.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and MaxillaMaxing
Its not a meme it works. I want to use it for beard.

When you drink it the price dramatically decreases compared to topical application or pill form.

1 ml is 50 mg.
lets say if you use 5 mg morning and 5 mg evening, a 60 ml minox bottle (monthly supply for twice a day topical application) is going to last for 300 days. And its probably going to be way more effective compared to topical.

Anybody have experience with drinking it?
But doesnt it grow hair in all of the body?

• +1
But wouldn't they grow hair in all of the body?
Taking dutasteride and oral min counteracted its effects. I have less hairy arms now on dut and oral min, then without anything.

Taking it without 5ar inhibitor is just wasting time btw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
Taking dutasteride and oral min counteracted its effects. I have less hairy arms now on dut and oral min, then without anything.

Taking it without 5ar inhibitor is just wasting time btw.
You noticed any negatives with your dick or cum?

Before/after fin.
Oral min just boosted it a little to middle ground. 4B1DD30D D5FE 44DD 9CE6 97383093C6D6

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum and Tallooksmaxxer
sar maybe you have issues with your hearth :Comfy::Comfy:
JFL no dude. Oral min is a dangerous drug because it does this. It gives you low blood pressure that's it's intended purpose. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me, is it really a surprise that I took a blood pressure medication and got low blood pressure??? No

can you inject it?

• So Sad
it goes systematic even when applied topically
Yeah but topically minox only goes systemic like 1-2%. Topical Finasteride is another story tho, it goes systemic at the same rate as the oral one (60-70%).

• Hmm...
Hey I know hairy arms are disgusting for the new generation of women but isnt this a little concerning I mean dht goes in par with di k and balls
Im on dutasteride for 2 years almost. No problems at all, i jerked off 4 times today lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 18776, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
Im on dutasteride for 2 years almost. No problems at all, i jerked off 4 times today lmao.
Maybe you could've jerked off 8 times without dut?

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 3672 and Elvisandreaa
doesnt hgh and adhd meds increase blood pressure? Does that mean that running minox at the same time whether topical or oral would help reduce those problems while simultaneously helping my NW2!?

• Hmm...
I’m currently doing 5 drops under the tongue daily. I was doing topically until I felt like I maxed out & just got sick of the liquid on my face. Definitely showing gains. My eyebrows are thickening, my eyelashes are retarded long it’s actually annoying, my beard is filling in more, & body hair isn’t too bad considering I had relatively none before. No negative side affects for me, will prolly keep doing it for about another year then I should be fully maxed out on it.

• Love it
Maybe you could've jerked off 8 times without dut?
Without dut I would have no access to pussy so im ok with that.
But my libido skyrocketed after going on dut on serious note, fin lowered it 10-20%.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and MaxillaMaxing
Without dut I would have no access to pussy so im ok with that.
High iq take I actually have fin I've bought like 1.5 years now but too scared to take it . You think dut is better than fin?

• Hmm...
Both are terrible if youre prone to gyno, other than that i find dut much better with sides and results.

My hairline is as good as 7years ago.
A75050FD 4239 44C2 870F A51A90B1C461
Im having plate removal at hospital rn lol.

• Hmm...
it goes systematic even when applied topically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and User49
oral minoxidil is still better then topical because topical is a pain in the ass to apply and also itch alot

• +1