Drinking raw eggs?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I have no method to cook food here. All I want to do is cook my chicken breast, tilapia, and broccoli so I can get huge. But I don't have a method to cook food.

I have a fridge though. You think I could just drink raw eggs for protein every day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Mouthbreath
I once found a egg on the street and just drank from it (while on the street), im still alive

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Get one of those portable stove things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
protein in the white is harder to absorb when its uncooked but the yolk is much better for you, and the egg is still protein dense

based and yespilled
i drink 2-6 raw eggs everyday. if your ok with dairy mix with a spoon of greek yoghurt and maybe a bit of milk for a nice eggnog type drink

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i drink 2-6 raw eggs everyday. if your ok with dairy mix with a spoon of greek yoghurt and maybe a bit of milk for a nice eggnog type drink
LIFEFUEL I have some greek yogurt in my fridge rn I'll have to cop some eggs and milk.

Does it taste repulsive though?

you can make eggs in the microwave btw. you could drink raw eggs, but depending on how processed they are there is a risk of infection. that's mostly a meme though

you can make eggs in the microwave btw. you could drink raw eggs, but depending on how processed they are there is a risk of infection. that's mostly a meme though
I think there's like a 1 in 127,000 chance of getting salmonella from it last I checked. But who gives a fuck I'll roll my dice.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
LIFEFUEL I have some greek yogurt in my fridge rn I'll have to cop some eggs and milk.

Does it taste repulsive though?
i dont think so. dont give it to girls though it looks non-nt

is it proper greek yoghurt? like the good stuff? make sure you stir the eggs in the cup properly btw so it isnt too lumpy. the texture can be weird if you have like big lumps of slimy egg

I think there's like a 1 in 127,000 chance of getting salmonella from it last I checked. But who gives a fuck I'll roll my dice.
get high quality organic eggs. which country you in?

You could buy this thing and boil eggs in it or some other things soups stews etc

Too much raw eggwhites will make your hair start thinning as there's something in them which binds to biotin and makes you deficient overtime. Eat the egg yolks raw only and cook the whites with a portable stove.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Because of improved food safety controls in recent years, infants, children, pregnant women and elderly people can now safely eat raw or lightly cooked hen eggs, or foods containing them, that are produced under the British Lion Code of Practice.

But these groups of people should still avoid raw or lightly cooked eggs that are:

• not British Lion stamped
  • not hen eggs (e.g. duck or quail eggs)
  • from outside the UK
thats the advice in the uk, so presuming youre not in those groups youd be fine. if you get high quality eggs you should be fine anyway.
raw is actually better for you, it just has less protein than boiled. softboiled is second best

Too much raw eggwhites will make your hair start thinning as there's something in them which binds to biotin and makes you deficient overtime. Eat the egg yolks raw only and cook the whites with a portable stove.
Source for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
ewwww yuckkyyyyy

Just like rocky hehe

Buy an oven or a microwave.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
40% more absortion if it's cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and pizza
deplete biotin out of body theory

I have no method to cook food here. All I want to do is cook my chicken breast, tilapia, and broccoli so I can get huge. But I don't have a method to cook food.

I have a fridge though. You think I could just drink raw eggs for protein every day?
If u can save for smth like this

Screenshot 20201231 024513 Chrome

There're even smaller with only one place to cook and I guess its smth that won't bother in your room cuz its small

If u can save for smth like this

View attachment 900164

There're even smaller with only one place to cook and I guess its smth that won't bother in your room cuz its small
Ok I'll just buy a small hot plate or some shit and then only boil shit so there's never a chance of smoke setting off the fire alarms.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ok I'll just buy a small hot plate or some shit and then only boil shit so there's never a chance of smoke setting off the fire alarms.
But i dknt understand do u trully notnhave a place to cook in that place you are JFL

salmonella maxxing