Driving test tommorow wish me luck

real_rxz

real_rxz

Bronze
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
342
Reputation
308
Hopefully car gives me status and i can pull loads of foids
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM and SuicideBomber
Youll fail.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whiskers52 and incomplete
Youll fail.
Doubt it. I have a clinically tested iq of 157. And i watch alot of rick and morty so i know how to drive spaceships. Cars arent a problem.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik, incomplete and SuicideBomber
Doubt it. I have a clinically tested iq of 157. And i watch alot of rick and morty so i know how to drive spaceships. Cars arent a problem.

People with Low IQ are better drivers. There was a study on IT.
 
Idk nigga I’ve failed 3 tests already each test costs 150$ just gonna kill myself atp
 
Idk nigga I’ve failed 3 tests already each test costs 150$ just gonna kill myself atp
I hope i just do it so i can drive wherever
I dont want to have to afford a car but whatever its worth it
 

Similar threads

95iu
Replies
17
Views
70
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
revelations214
Replies
7
Views
52
revelations214
revelations214
confirmgy
Replies
0
Views
35
confirmgy
confirmgy
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
10
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top