droopy lower eyelid

sensu

sensu

Silver
When I was younger my eyes were not droopy at all, however, now i’m 17 and my lower eyelid is drooping like crazy. anyone know what causes this and potential fixes?

o v e r
v ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎e
e ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎v
r v e o

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Try doing exercises for your aegyo sal

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Try doing exercises for your aegyo sal
any examples, and the “aegyo sal exercise” on youtube? and do you know what caused it? screen time? i feel like my eye area is aging faster then it ehould

Maybe screen time at night. Maybe something else. In my case, I have it in my left eye because I was born blind and they did surgery on me to fix my eyes. But try to avoid blue light at night and sleep plenty
any examples, and the “aegyo sal exercise” on youtube? and do you know what caused it? screen time? i feel like my eye area is aging faster then it ehould
The exercise is kind of like squinting but with the lower part of your eyelid, without frowning or moving any muscle in your forehead. Something like this

Maybe screen time at night. Maybe something else. In my case, I have it in my left eye because I was born blind and they did surgery on me to fix my eyes. But try to avoid blue light at night and sleep plenty

The exercise is kind of like squinting but with the lower part of your eyelid, without frowning or moving any muscle in your forehead. Something like this

Wouldn’t this cause wrinkles? and yeah, i’m gonna try to avoid screen time at night now

Wouldn’t this cause wrinkles? and yeah, i’m gonna try to avoid screen time at night now
No, because as I said you're only upping your lower eyelid. No skin is being wrinkled IF you do it correctly and don't frown your eyebrows.

won't work, try malar implants or fillers, maybe PDO Threads

won't work, try malar implants or fillers, maybe PDO Threads
it might work, i didnt have any undereye-lid exposure when i was younger, suddenly i have gotten it. Do you think it might be through screen time?

it might work, i didnt have any undereye-lid exposure when i was younger, suddenly i have gotten it. Do you think it might be through screen time?
i really don't know

are you just saying u got scleral show?

Might be in your head.