Droopy undereyelids are the most glaring flaw in my face

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
psl wise( apart from being fat ofc) but I feel it suits me and gives me a unique look, @TRUE_CEL wdyt should I get cantho I’m afraid to get my eye area touched and don’t want to fall for psl memes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
psl wise( apart from being fat ofc) but I feel it suits me and gives me a unique look, @TRUE_CEL wdyt should I get cantho I’m afraid to get my eye area touched and don’t want to fall for psl memes.
I mean it's scary as fuck to have some surgeon work on your eyes while you're unconscious lmfao, so I'd never do that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
Dark tried scleral show like zurzolo
IMG 20230126 163629 860
 
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 23558
Not a looksmax expert but can’t you get fat fillers or something like that?
 

Similar threads

mr007
Replies
9
Views
69
mr007
mr007
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
62
Big Boss
Big Boss
periocular
Replies
20
Views
149
moonx
moonx
orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
79
kered
kered
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
37
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top