Drop college to looksmax then come back one academic year later?

clancrate

clancrate

Iron
Im like super ugly as hell based on the attention in getting in my school and it sucks. Im thinking of dropping all my subjects and use the remaining 9 months to looksmax. I was once a cutie based on the attention i was getting from girls last 2 years ago but something happened and got depresssed so i think i still have that potential to be one pretty boy after 9 months of serious monk mode.

SO what do you guys think? Give me some motivation to drop! Like all those college chad slaying posts field reports or somethin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Demir
IMAGINE BEING AS STUPID AS YOU , THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU OP JUST END IT WITH A GLOCK.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3045, Deleted member 2275 and 6 others
Holy fuck at that negative IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
no just stay in college. Aren't you able to looksmax while also being in education?

• +1
Like I said before, take them online

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
You fucking pussy. Really care so much about negative attention that you want to drop out? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
just looksmax in college lol wut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and InZayn
Yes drop it, work part time, earn cash and get the surgeries you need

Free consultations at @fOreVER & frens cosmetic consultations

We are not responsible for you roping

Yes drop it, work part time, earn cash and get the surgeries you need

Free consultations at @fOreVER & frens cosmetic consultations

We are not responsible for you roping
wuts a consultation lol

Im like super ugly as hell based on the attention in getting in my school and it sucks. Im thinking of dropping all my subjects and use the remaining 9 months to looksmax. I was once a cutie based on the attention i was getting from girls last 2 years ago but something happened and got depresssed so i think i still have that potential to be one pretty boy after 9 months of serious monk mode.

SO what do you guys think? Give me some motivation to drop! Like all those college chad slaying posts field reports or somethin.
Before dropping just go ER and then rope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
wuts a consultation lol
Advicing the best procedures for you. We give legitimate advices unlike what these aspies will spew and ruin you for good. Many of our customers leave satisfied

Advicing the best procedures for you. We give legitimate advices unlike what these aspies will spew and ruin you for good. Many of our customers leave satisfied
very interesting services

i want better eye area

yes drop out and wage cuck for surgery loot

idk how ppl study hard while being blackpilled and ugly.