Drop the most important facial rations and features

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
icd (distance between eyes) needs to be between 33-36 mm and philtrum needs to be under 14 mm them 2 are the most important measurements

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IMOGYOU, Roge and 1 other person
icd (distance between eyes) needs to be between 33-36 mm and philtrum needs to be under 14 mm them 2 are the most important measurements
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Afaik eyes set one eye apart is not ideal, icd should be few mm's more than your pfl, right?

Neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, BrahminBoss, thecel and 2 others
Afaik eyes set one eye apart is not ideal, icd should be few mm's more than your pfl, right?
yes like 2 mm bigger then your pfl to look balanced,if somebody has a 34 mm icd they should have around 36 mm pfl

• +1
Reactions: Roge
yes like 2 mm bigger then your pfl to look balanced,if somebody has a 34 mm icd they should have around 36 mm pfl
he meant bigger icd than pfl

• +1
I've read that it should be +≈10% of pfl. To measure pfl, what size of iris I should use in calculations?

I've read that it should be +≈10% of pfl. To measure pfl, what size of iris I should use in calculations?
Caliper.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Roge
Id say 112-120 ish gonial would set up for a good base.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Roge
Dont have it rn, the size of iris is different for anyone, but I know that in 2d picture my pfl is ≈2.65 iris's

Dont have it rn, the size of iris is different for anyone, but I know that in 2d picture my pfl is ≈2.65 iris's
How much mm is an iris?

• +1
Id say 112-120 ish gonial would set up for a good base.
Yeah, thats my problem, i have more or at least it looks like more because of my gigachin

how can I cope with 20 mm philtrum

• +1
He probably meant the same
if pfl and icd are the same thats close set unless you have almond eyes then it will look natural

facial thirds, fwhr, esr

and the ratio of bygonial to byzygo and upper third width

if any of these are bad it ruins the whole face

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and cyprian_tomaszewski
how can I cope with 20 mm philtrum
be tall and have a longish face especially chin/jaw then it will look close to normal

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
for males midface ratio, pfl to pfh, bizygomatic to bigonial width, brow ridge inclination, side profile angle (if convex or concave), fwthr ratio

if pfl and icd are the same thats close set unless you have almond eyes then it will look natural
I have pfl in mirror selfie of ≈2.65 iris's, how much mm's should I multiply it ?

Internet says 11-13mm
Buddy these mms make a large ass difference lmfao. If u have 2.65 irises but ur iris is 11mm that means 29mm pfl, but if 2.65 irises but 13mm iris that means 34.5mm

• +1
be tall and have a longish face especially chin/jaw then it will look close to normal

I already have a horseface, and it still looks long

btw I’m MtF so long face is death tier for me

Last edited:
  • JFL
whats mft?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and finn899
Facial thirds, ESR, FWHR, Jaw frontal angle, cheekbone setness ( way more important than prominence it signals good face development and aesthetic look ).

• +1
Buddy these mms make a large ass difference lmfao. If u have 2.65 irises but ur iris is 11mm that means 29mm pfl, but if 2.65 irises but 13mm iris that means 34.5mm
when you say pfl do you count the outside of the eyelid like this? or you just measure from medium canthis to the end of the eye?

• +1
facial thirds, fwhr, esr

and the ratio of bygonial to byzygo and upper third width

if any of these are bad it ruins the whole face
Drop ideal fwhr and esr
I've literally grabbed my xiaomi and took mirror selfie 2 mins ago, measured at 2.07 for fwhr and 0.466 for esr
Slayer or subhuman ratios?

• Hmm...
Exactly what I'm saying, dont know what I should imply

thick black eyebrows, if you don't have it rope, Also Fwhr

• +1
Facial thirds, ESR, FWHR, Jaw frontal angle, cheekbone setness ( way more important than prominence it signals good face development and aesthetic look ).
Drop ideal fwhr and esr
I've literally grabbed my xiaomi and took mirror selfie 2 mins ago, measured at 2.07 for fwhr and 0.466 for esr
Amd how do I know setness of cheekbones

Drop ideal fwhr and esr
1.9-2.06 fwhr, 0.443-0.477 esr exact ideal is 0.46 but its a range

• +1
Drop ideal fwhr and esr
fwhr ideal is 1.9-2.2 and esr is 0.465

that doesnt mean youre gl tho, just that you dont have these failoes

• +1
when you say pfl do you count the outside of the eyelid like this? or you just measure from medium canthis to the end of the eye?View attachment 2672937
I measure from the start of my medial canthus (it dont have sclera to the end of sclera in the outer corner

fwhr ideal is 1.9-2.2 and esr is 0.465

that doesnt mean youre gl tho, just that you dont have these failoes
Good for my self esteem i guess

I measure from the start of my medial canthus (it dont have sclera to the end of sclera in the outer corner
of but you go from medial to the end of scalera or do you count the eyelid past the scalera>?

Attachments

• E095BAC6-599F-400E-97ED-7807528739EB.jpeg
    E095BAC6-599F-400E-97ED-7807528739EB.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
PFL is this. White sclera ( exocanthion to inner canthus)
Yeah, i measure from #3 to end of sclera in outer corner

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Drop ideal fwhr and esr
If u have that esr with that big ass fwhr, u likely have squished midface or fucked up midface ratio or something.

If u have that esr with that big ass fwhr, u likely have squished midface or fucked up midface ratio or something.
My midface ratio is 1.07 on the same photo, measuring like retard with ruler on top of my phone now