Drop the most important facial rations and features

ok thats what i thought it was just making sure
But whats iris real size? I've read few thread here and people were multiplying by 11.66mm, but internet says its a range of 11-13mm

Elab how to measure?
No idea. You can tell if it's good or not just by looking at someone.

It's not one of those things were its like "ah hah, it's 0.2 below 1, therefore you actually have a long face and are capped at 6PSL mr dellisola" ☝️🤓

But rather: "Yeah, you look human" or "Created in the sewers of Mumbai".

It's pretty much warrior / angel skull vs wimp / witch skull.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Middle of hairline to chin / widest part of the face (byzygo width)
About 1.5. But I have gigachin and I dont like my naturally high hairline, probably will have surgery to lower it ≈1-2cm (possible in my case)

About 1.5. But I have gigachin and I dont like my naturally high hairline, probably will have surgery to lower it ≈1-2cm (possible in my case)
1.5 is horse tier. And u have 2.07 fwhr and that long skull? Ur facial thirds are likely fucked

No idea. You can tell if it's good or not just by looking at someone.

It's not one of those things were its like "ah hah, it's 0.2 below 1, therefore you actually have a long face and are capped at 6PSL mr dellisola" ☝️🤓

But rather: "Yeah, you look human" or "Created in the sewers of Mumbai".

It's pretty much warrior / angel skull vs wimp / witch skull.
How do know that you for sure have warrior skull. That shit 100% can be measured somehow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
1.5 is horse tier. And u have 2.07 fwhr and that long skull? Ur facial thirds are likely fucked
Yep they probably are, big forehead because of high hairline and almost 3 chin to philtrum

Yep they probably are, big forehead because of high hairline and almost 3 chin to philtrum
if someone manages to have ideal esr,fwhr,facial thirds, total fwhr, cheekbone setness he is probably chadlite at worst.

if someone manages to have ideal esr,fwhr,facial thirds, total fwhr, cheekbone setness he is probably chadlite at worst.
Link threads about total fwhr

Link threads about total fwhr
Idk any but ideal range is somewhere like 1.3-1.4, 1.2 is hella short which is barret tier, 1.5 is smth very long

• +1
Sitting to standing height
Philtrum to midface
Outercanthal distance to bizygo
Submalar convexity to chin width

• Hmm...
How do know that you for sure have warrior skull. That shit 100% can be measured somehow
Maybe a side profile picture, then compare the surface area of the two segments.

Although, as always, using photos to conclude ratios can be difficult to do accurately.

• +1
Most have mentioned most of them that are important , pheno def top 5 in my book. Many examples of different pheno morphs fucking up chads

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Roge
icd (distance between eyes) needs to be between 33-36 mm and philtrum needs to be under 14 mm them 2 are the most important measurements
ipd 66-68 mm and philtrum 11-15 mm

• +1
Idk any but ideal range is somewhere like 1.3-1.4, 1.2 is hella short which is barret tier, 1.5 is smth very long
Nvm i remeasured on other mirror selfie which is full frontal and get 1.4275
Probably after hairline lowering i will enter ≈1.35-1.37 tier

ipd 66-68 mm and philtrum 11-15 mm
How to measure pfl, do you know? I will measure philtrum based on pfl
For ipd I have 67.5-68

Most have mentioned most of them that are important , pheno def top 5 in my book. Many examples of different pheno morphs fucking up chads
Drop best phenos. I was researching exactly today .org in hope to find info but there are only autistic threads

How to measure pfl, do you know? I will measure philtrum based on pfl
For ipd I have 67.5-68
distance between your medial and lateral cantus devided by your eye height

distance between your medial and lateral cantus devided by your eye height
pfl is not divided by eye height, its just horizontal length

To be honest every fucking thing matters. From your bone structure to your colouring and ratios, every fucking thing matters, AKA harmony.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Roge
To be honest every fucking thing matters. From your bone structure to your colouring and ratios, every fucking thing matters, AKA harmony.
drop some that define most of attractivness and some that are most common to be off

Shameless bump in order to find more important rations

zygos = hight fwrh, good eyes

zygos = hight fwrh, good eyes
What will be ideal in those ratios?
Btw i was researching about scoliosis here today, did you fix yours?

And all summer I corrected him, he did not improve.

The ideal is when your cheekbones stick out and are wide and high. And everything else doesn't look so bad with those cheekbones

The ideal is when your cheekbones stick out and are wide and high. And everything else doesn't look so bad with those cheekbones
Probably i fit then

• +1
Reactions: capybar
  • +1
Reactions: Graham