bromelain 4 mg
pomegranate extract 3,5 mg
lycopene 2,5 mg
creatine monohydrate 10 grams.
fish oil 180mg epa 120mg dha
Pic of your dosette box or fake

Pic of your dosette box or fake
20230221 001116

it's literally one big ass pill, I could've just said 'multi vitamin' but figured I'd write the entire thing out.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, Deleted member 16515 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: king_bandon, callisto, poopoohead and 3 others
1000mg vitamin c
2000mg potassium
200mg magnesium
10k vitamin d
400 McG vit K
660mg ashwagandha
fish oil + omega 3
20mg zinc
500mg tongkat ali

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Magnesium inhibits calcium absorption and zink inhibits koper and it's all tiny cope dosages...
View attachment 2085904
Then, you just need to have an optimal/proper ratio of each nutrients. It’s important in all cases.

Here you want to have a 1:1 magnesium-to-calcium ratio, so as not to inhibit each absorption.

• Woah
Reactions: ThousandCuts
View attachment 2085487

it's literally one big ass pill, I could've just said 'multi vitamin' but figured I'd write the entire thing out.
Theres no way this works efficiently, a lot of different vitamins have to compete with eachother for absorbtion so when theyre taken all at once, only a very small amount will be taken in and the measurements are all incorrect. For example 20ug of vit d is only 800 iu and that is absolutely not 400% of the required amount. Most Vit D tablets start at like 1000iu and strong ones go up to 4000. Same with magnesium, 60%of people are actually defecient and need about 200-300mg supplemented a day yet this vitamin only provides 50Mg? This is a issue I've noticed with megamultivitamins, the vitamin amounts they include are all over the board with some vitamins being in the normal range but others being so low that they will have minimal to no noticeable effect at all

This is a issue I've noticed with megamultivitamins, the vitamin amounts they include are all over the board with some vitamins being in the normal range but others being so low that they will have minimal to no noticeable effect at all
jfl I only take it for some of the shit that's in it like 90% of it is just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and poopoohead
vitamin A 800 µg
vitamin b1 3,3 mg
vitamin b2 4,2 mg
vitamin b3 48 mg
vitamin b5 18 mg
vitamin b12 12 µg
vitamin c 200 mg
vitamin d3 20 µg
vitamin e 20 mg
vitamin k2 37,5 µg
biotine 80 µg
folic acid 200 µg
calcium 120 mg
chrome 10 µg
jodium 120 µg
copper 1mg
magnesium 56,3 mg
manganese 1 mg
molybdenum 50 µg
selenium 27,5 µg
zinc 10mg
saw palmetto extract 23, mg
l-leucine 20,5 mg
CoQ10 17,5 mg
l-arginine 17,5 mg
panax gingseng extract 15,5 mg
rhodiola extract 15,5 mg
ginkgo biloba extract 10,5 mg
green thee extract 10,5 mg
l-glutamine 10,5 mg
l-isoleucine 10,5 mg
l-valine 10,5 mg
blueberry extract 10 mg
stinging nettle extract 10 mg
grape seed extract 10 mg
betaine hydrochloride 4,5 mg
lactase 4,5 mg
papain 4,5 mg
bromelain 4 mg
lycopene 2,5 mg
Bro is taking the whole pharmacy

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Constantin Denis, poopoohead and 1 other person
vitamin A 800 µg
vitamin b1 3,3 mg
vitamin b2 4,2 mg
vitamin b3 48 mg
vitamin b5 18 mg
vitamin b12 12 µg
vitamin c 200 mg
vitamin d3 20 µg
vitamin e 20 mg
vitamin k2 37,5 µg
biotine 80 µg
folic acid 200 µg
calcium 120 mg
chrome 10 µg
jodium 120 µg
copper 1mg
magnesium 56,3 mg
manganese 1 mg
molybdenum 50 µg
selenium 27,5 µg
zinc 10mg
l-leucine 20,5 mg
CoQ10 17,5 mg
l-arginine 17,5 mg
rhodiola extract 15,5 mg
l-glutamine 10,5 mg
l-isoleucine 10,5 mg
l-valine 10,5 mg
blueberry extract 10 mg
grape seed extract 10 mg
lactase 4,5 mg
papain 4,5 mg
bromelain 4 mg
lycopene 2,5 mg
u know u can just say multivitamin right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
vitamin A 800 µg
vitamin b1 3,3 mg
vitamin b2 4,2 mg
vitamin b3 48 mg
vitamin b5 18 mg
vitamin b12 12 µg
vitamin c 200 mg
vitamin d3 20 µg
vitamin e 20 mg
vitamin k2 37,5 µg
biotine 80 µg
folic acid 200 µg
calcium 120 mg
chrome 10 µg
jodium 120 µg
copper 1mg
magnesium 56,3 mg
manganese 1 mg
molybdenum 50 µg
selenium 27,5 µg
zinc 10mg
l-leucine 20,5 mg
CoQ10 17,5 mg
l-arginine 17,5 mg
rhodiola extract 15,5 mg
l-glutamine 10,5 mg
l-isoleucine 10,5 mg
l-valine 10,5 mg
blueberry extract 10 mg
grape seed extract 10 mg
lactase 4,5 mg
papain 4,5 mg
bromelain 4 mg
lycopene 2,5 mg

How Dare You Reaction GIF by Bounce

Then, you just need to have an optimal/proper ratio of each nutrients. It’s important in all cases.

Here you want to have a 1:1 magnesium-to-calcium ratio, so as not to inhibit each absorption.
High IQ

• +1
I am learning more with my Blackpilled nutritionist, yesterday I had a consultation with him and made some measures to see my bone density (wrist, palm of the hand, waist, hip, knee, forearm, etc.) to get an AVG on how many portions of food I should eat to meet all my nutrient needs, for example: I need 1-2 palms of my hand of protein (mostly red meat and chicken), 3.25 cups (or my two open hands together) of vegetable’s/salad (but leafy greens are a meme), and 1-2 fists of carbs (only potatoes, pasta and rice). Right now I am reading the dietary guidelines for Americans, so I can further structure my diet.

Ignore the bad information that is spread here, they have no previous knowledge, much less are they professionals. I had been recommended 120 grams of animal protein (here in .org) according to my calorie intake, so I could “grow”, since protein along with HGH form the hormone IGF-1. But, the truth is that only 20-35% of all this (24 - 42 grams of protein referring to 120 grams) would be absorbed by my body and the rest (more than 65%) will be expelled into my urine, so too much protein will put pressure on your kidneys and only damage them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and RAMU KAKA
Tretinoin
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondroitin Sulfate
Minoxidil on eyebrows

800mg vitamin c
10k mg vitamin a
2000mg potassium
300mg magnesium
12k vitamin d
400mcg vitamin k
20mg mk677
900mg ashwagandha
400mg vitamin e
fish oil + omega 3
500mg niacin
200mcg huperzine a
15mg zinc
bro buys the entire pharmay lol

• JFL
Vitamin E 180mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg
Magnesium 250mg
Biotin 6000 mcg
600mg ashwagandha
D3 50mcg

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I am learning more with my Blackpilled nutritionist, yesterday I had a consultation with him and made some measures to see my bone density (wrist, palm of the hand, waist, hip, knee, forearm, etc.) to get an AVG on how many portions of food I should eat to meet all my nutrient needs, for example: I need 1-2 palms of my hand of protein (mostly red meat and chicken), 3.25 cups (or my two open hands together) of vegetable’s/salad (but leafy greens are a meme), and 1-2 fists of carbs (only potatoes, pasta and rice). Right now I am reading the dietary guidelines for Americans, so I can further structure my diet.

Ignore the bad information that is spread here, they have no previous knowledge, much less are they professionals. I had been recommended 120 grams of animal protein (here in .org) according to my calorie intake, so I could “grow”, since protein along with HGH form the hormone IGF-1. But, the truth is that only 20-35% of all this (24 - 42 grams of protein referring to 120 grams) would be absorbed by my body and the rest (more than 65%) will be expelled into my urine, so too much protein will put pressure on your kidneys and only damage them.
"leafy greens are a meme", lol what? Did u doctor said that?

Red meat. Raw honey. Raw eggs. Raw oysters, mussels. Sashimi. Sardines. Cod. Shrimps. Berries. Seaweed. Natto. White rice. Udon noodles. Bone broth. Onion, potato, cucumbers, tomato. Coconut oil. Grass fed butter. Raw beef liver, kidney, heart, brain, testicle. Carrot. Boiled mushrooms. Broccolini. Cannellini beans. Macademia nuts. Garlic. Coffee. Milk. Orange juice. Grape Juice. Watermelon. Ice cream. Cheese. Jerky. Dark chocolate. Kimchi. Fermented black garlic. Black Seed Oil. Magnesium.

• +1
retards buying vitamins costing hundreds per month when you can get them from real food instead for a fraction of the cost JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
cronometer.com use it before wasting money on vitamins
also no one should be supplementing with vitamin a literal cancer fuel

and if you're taking magnesium without 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio from supplementation or diet then you're doing more harm than good

• +1
How you niggas dropping 1k on useless supplements and still think that surgeries are cope jfl
retards buying vitamins costing hundreds per month when you can get them from real food instead for a fraction of the cost JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

and if you're taking magnesium without 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio from supplementation or diet then you're doing more harm than good
why do greyfags always go to supplements thread
you get paid to shill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and poopoohead
why do greyfags always go to supplements thread
you get paid to shill?
do u think im affiliated with that shit wheres my fuckin promo code i should be getting paid
anyway i've legit been using that to eliminate which supps i need and don't need
most of these guys dont even know what they need or dont need

• +1
do u think im affiliated with that shit wheres my fuckin promo code i should be getting paid
anyway i've legit been using that to eliminate which supps i need and don't need
most of these guys dont even know what they need or dont need
you and they need everything because the soils everywhere in the world are nutrient deprived and poisoned and the Daily Value is most of the time the bare minimum to survive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
"leafy greens are a meme", lol what? Did u doctor said that?

Red meat. Raw honey. Raw eggs. Raw oysters, mussels. Sashimi. Sardines. Cod. Shrimps. Berries. Seaweed. Natto. White rice. Udon noodles. Bone broth. Onion, potato, cucumbers, tomato. Coconut oil. Grass fed butter. Raw beef liver, kidney, heart, brain, testicle. Carrot. Boiled mushrooms. Broccolini. Cannellini beans. Macademia nuts. Garlic. Coffee. Milk. Orange juice. Grape Juice. Watermelon. Ice cream. Cheese. Jerky. Dark chocolate. Kimchi. Fermented black garlic. Black Seed Oil. Magnesium.
Show your Cronometer, I want to see your nutrient targets.

Although, good choice of foods tbh, based on my diet an example of a meal would be 45-90 grams of red meat cooked with lard or coconut oil, 3.25 cups of raw/evaporated carrots, cruciferous, potatoes and corn along with a small portion of carbs.

I don’t know what your “intention” is when eating raw eggs, since cooked ones have more Bio-availability of nutrients. Raw honey, I suppose, you consume it together with fruits for fructose. But, why consume oysters, liver, dark chocolate, ice cream and black seed oil?

Is fermented food for your gut health? Mine is also destroyed, and I need help with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Interesting way to put it for the normies but what % worth of protein, carbs, fat is best according to your nutritionist? I'm currently on a paleo almost keto diet but at least 80g carbs everyday. Ray peat diet.

According to cronometer my diet is around 250g (animal) proteins and according to months worth of bloodtests my HGH and IGF-1 are a little over the top, despite not injecting anything for at least half a year.
I may have fcked my biochemistry or simply too much proteins 'n else :Comfy:
The kidneys seem to be fine as I don't have any symptoms.

Well then obviously allow me to ask you : how can one consume more proteins without pressuring the kidneys?

Supplements are cheaper than Real good, just eat oyster everyday for your zinc and eat 1kg of kimchi for your k2

seriously u believe on that? Its actually hard to believe anyone on this ite anymore i dont know who is completely mental. You prefer to believe 5 lines of an autist online than 100 years of articles being made. Wtf. Look at this guy imbecile logic: "Plants dont want you to eat them, so you shouldnt", the animal also dont want you to eat him. No animal. This logic is so insanely stupid.

he says "you like to eat meat, not leagy greens". Bullshit? I like leafy greens. If you was raised in a western diet and you paladar is completely fucked up because you are addicted to salt, say for yourself.
This "just eat meat" is a complete stupid theory. It literally goes against evolution. Look at carnivores: They have claws, all sharp teeths, a wide mouth, short and simple digestive system. Humans are the complete opposite of this. This idea of loving lions and wolfs and that we should be like them is something i expect to hear from a 70yo who has the ytb profile pic of a lion with the us flag. Humans are much more related to monkeys.
Not only that but anyone who studied antrophology know that in all hunther-gatherer groups, eating meat is a privilege. Is the best meal and because of that its not something that is eated often. The base of the diet is always greens and veggies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Show your Cronometer, I want to see your nutrient targets.

Capture dcran le 2023 02 22  092554
Capture dcran le 2023 02 22  092613

I don’t know what your “intention” is when eating raw eggs, since cooked ones have more Bio-availability of nutrients. Raw honey, I suppose, you consume it together with fruits for fructose. But, why consume oysters, liver, dark chocolate, ice cream and black seed oil?
I eat raw egg yolks for the unoxidized cholesterol to boost testosterone, the nutrient composition is higher when minimal heat is applied. Egg whites are better cooked if you eat them for protein but I get plenty in my diet so I only eat the yolks as a ''supplement''.

Put oysters and liver in cronometer and see, I don't eat it everyday but a can of oysters contain 220g of zinc and 10mg of copper for only 160 calories. Liver is extremely nutrient dense too. I eat dark chocolate with 85%+ cacao for the copper and for its antioxidant properties. Ice cream because it tastes good and it's basically just dairy + sugar.

Black seed oil to protect from vaccine shedding and for cancer prevention.

By the way I just did a blood test and my cholesterol is in the optimal range this means my body is very efficient at converting all this dietary cholesterol into hormone, my doctor congratulated me. Only bad thing is that my b12 was very elevated I've quit taking b vitamin supplements since then and will go get tested again.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Is fermented food for your gut health? Mine is also destroyed, and I need help with that.
Yes I eat a side of kimchi often my gut is pretty bad too because of past cigarette use

mom wont let me ferment stuff at home so I resort to store kimchi but the best protocol to heal your gut is water kefir + mastic gum at every meal

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
View attachment 2087292View attachment 2087293

I eat raw egg yolks for the unoxidized cholesterol to boost testosterone, the nutrient composition is higher when minimal heat is applied. Egg whites are better cooked if you eat them for protein but I get plenty in my diet so I only eat the yolks as a ''supplement''.
I didn’t know that raw egg yolks contain oxidized cholesterol, but I guess it’s disgusting to consume it. I only eat 2-3 scrambled eggs a day, so most of them are only clears with some protein mixed.

Do you have any idea why after having met this fucking forum I’m no longer NT anymore? I am an autistic person. I mean, since then I don’t have the best diet because I decided to LDAR and this may directly or indirectly "affected" my T levels and that’s why I am so low energy and I have such high inhibition. I have no motivation/discipline for Looksmaxxing in the slightest and in addition, I don’t usually do my daily activities because I decide to play video games or go to bed and scroll for hours TikTok... I don’t know if it has anything to do with a bad diet, bad gut health and sleepless.

Put oysters and liver in cronometer and see, I don't eat it everyday but a can of oysters contain 220g of zinc and 10mg of copper for only 160 calories. Liver is extremely nutrient dense too. I eat dark chocolate with 85%+ cacao for the copper and for its antioxidant properties. Ice cream because it tastes good and it's basically just dairy + sugar.
Oysters also contain a lot of animal protein, don’t they? Honestly, I never liked them, but it’s like a “supplement” to meet your nutrient needs from time-to-time. How much chocolate should I consume (grams) for copper, magnesium and antioxidants?

Should it be any chocolate from the supermarket or any natural one?

Black seed oil to protect from vaccine shedding and for cancer prevention.
I have no knowledge of vaccines, but I guess it’s the most carcinogenic thing on this planet. Luckily no one in my family got COVID vaccines, only my brother; but how serious is this or what should he do in his case?

By the way I just did a blood test and my cholesterol is in the optimal range this means my body is very efficient at converting all this dietary cholesterol into hormone, my doctor congratulated me. Only bad thing is that my b12 was very elevated I've quit taking b vitamin supplements since then and will go get tested again.
I’m glad to know. I am waiting for my nutritionist to send me to do bloodwork to see my nutrient levels, I am 100% sure that I have a lot of deficiencies and that is due to my bad mood/energy condition and many other health-related things.

Last edited:
Yes I eat a side of kimchi often my gut is pretty bad too because of past cigarette use

mom wont let me ferment stuff at home so I resort to store kimchi but the best protocol to heal your gut is water kefir + mastic gum at every meal
Why water kefir over milk kefir? Do you have any recommendations about the mastic gums?