[Part 1] Leafy Greens = Complete meme food

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
The whole concept of “eat ur veggies” and “greens are healthy” is complete and utter propaganda. Leafy, cruciferous veggies are the biggest meme food (moreso than fruit) and along with seed oils, likely the biggest cause of inflammation and illness in the west (among those who aren’t legitimately retarded and addicted to sugar).

Let’s take a step away from childhood indoctrination and use some first principles thinking.

• Plants want u to eat their fruits, so you spread their seeds and thus help them reproduce
  • Plants don’t want you to eat their leaves - they need that for photosynthesis
  • When u hunt animals in the wild, they can run away; the vast majority of mammal meat is not poisonous to humans
  • When u scavenge for plants in the wild, they cannot run away. So what the fuck do you think they evolved to do? Develop toxins, of course.

• Eating some fruits in moderation is actually beneficial - although the sweetest fruits our ancestors came across were only about as sweet as a carrot. The fruits u find in the supermarket are indeed a meme food.
  • Eating leafy greens, on the other hand, is plain stupid. Notice how ur body actually enjoys the taste of meat. U salivate before digging into a medium rare steak. Ain’t no salivating for cruciferous greens.

Furthermore, some leafy greens literally act like testosterone blockers:

The best known plant-derived antiandrogen is 3,3'-diindolylmethane and is found in cruciferous vegetables. (Google is ur friend)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz, Deleted member 26859, autistic_tendencies and 19 others
The whole concept of “eat ur veggies” and “greens are healthy” is complete and utter propaganda. Leafy, cruciferous veggies are the biggest meme food (moreso than fruit) and along with seed oils, likely the biggest cause of inflammation and illness in the west (among those who aren’t legitimately retarded and addicted to sugar).

Let’s take a step away from childhood indoctrination and use some first principles thinking.

• Plants want u to eat their fruits, so you spread their seeds and thus help them reproduce
  • When u hunt animals in the wild, they can run away; the vast majority of mammal meat is not poisonous to humans
  • When u scavenge for plants in the wild, they cannot run away. So what the fuck do you think they evolved to do? Develop toxins, of course.

• Eating some fruits in moderation is actually beneficial - although the sweetest fruits our ancestors came across were only about as sweet as a carrot. The fruits u find in the supermarket are indeed a meme food.
  • Eating leafy greens, on the other hand, is plain stupid. Notice how ur body actually enjoys the taste of meat. U salivate before digging into a medium rare steak. Ain’t no salivating for cruciferous greens.

The best known plant-derived antiandrogen is 3,3'-diindolylmethane and is found in cruciferous vegetables. (Google is ur friend)

I can write a whole essay how this is false but will leave a gif of our leaf eating ancestor here instead.

Easter Eggs Oops GIF by Zoo Berlin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 26859, buflek and 14 others
Ive heard otherwise that leafy greens blocks estrogen

I blend kale and spinach together with fruits cause I hate chewing on leafy greens. :feelswhat:

Based asf thread, certified approval from me personally. Finally, finally people are waking up

@alienmaxxer @slayer69

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, FreakkForLife, Abu Based and 7 others
lol OP u make some good points, but on the whole, you're wrong bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
Based asf thread, certified approval from me personally. Finally, finally people are waking up

@alienmaxxer @slayer69

Based. Vegetables are antinutrients. They only have antioxidant properties but still not enough for them to be a staple in anyones diet. This is why vegans look sickly and pale without vibrancy.

Fruits and natural sugars are the best sources of carbs. Including honey. Starches come second. These include potatoes and yams. Other starches are fine as long as gluten is limited. White rice is amazing for satiety.

Yes!!! Most fruits today are genetically modified. That’s why best fruits today are tropical fruits. Other amazing fruits are apples, guavas, cherimoyas, pears, honeydew melons.

The staple of anyones diet should always be animal meat and raw animal milk.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xyjarz, Schönling, callisto and 6 others
Fruits and natural sugars are the best sources of carbs. Including honey. Starches come second. These include potatoes and yams. Other starches are fine as long as gluten is limited. White rice is amazing for satiety.
White rice is ideal but it has it cons too.

Potatoes and Raw MIlk are amazing sources of carbs too.

The staple of anyones diet should always be animal meat and raw animal milk.
+Raw butter +Organ Meats + Raw honey

Yes!!! Most fruits today are genetically modified. That’s why best fruits today are tropical fruits. Other amazing fruits are apples, guavas, cherimoyas, pears, honeydew melons.
Yup

blackpill me on the tropical fruit thing, can they not be gene modified?

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I can write a whole essay how this is false but will leave a gif of our leaf eating ancestor here instead.

This is not the same species as your ancestors, you might have come from the same ancestral lineage but evoloution made them seperated. Even tho some of your ancestors surely ate greens natural selection and mutations made us impossible to digest vegetables correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, anticel, BoneDensity and 1 other person
White rice is ideal but it has it cons too.

Potatoes and Raw MIlk are amazing sources of carbs too.

+Raw butter +Organ Meats + Raw honey

Yup

blackpill me on the tropical fruit thing, can they not be gene modified?

Yeah tropical fruits are the least modified. Most fruits are fine just make sure they’re locally sourced and in season. Don’t eat fruits that aren’t in season. Also coconut water is amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, anticel, Deleted member 20097 and 5 others
Beyond sad and disturbing. Imagine being a vegan during puberty or worst your woke parents forcing muh vegan isn’t on you. Would legit go er on them after getting blackpilled.
Just as worse is being starved during growth yrs

Also nearly all cultures and society that are exclusively plant based are incel/trucels.
These include mainly the japs and then also the trucel Indians
YUP

and all the peoples even with shitty dna on avg becomes moggers over generations if their diet changes

this things are not just by happen chance

I could make a whole megathread and some on this topic tbh.

Also nearly all cultures and society that are exclusively plant based are incel/trucels.
Low protein low cholesterol cucks u in every imaginable way tbh

Also coconut water is amazing.
What about is it amazing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Racky, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person

Dishonest discourse. Either share to encourage conversation or don’t say anything at all. But don’t poison drip one liners

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 9467 and AscendingHero
Just as worse is being starved during growth yrs

YUP

and all the peoples even with shitty dna on avg becomes moggers over generations if their diet changes

this things are not just by happen chance

I could make a whole megathread and some on this topic tbh.

Low protein low cholesterol cucks u in every imaginable way tbh

What about is it amazing?

The thing about coconut water is that it’s plentiful in micronutrients. Amazing pre or post workout. Replenishing. Great to start your day on. Coconut water is just so all rounded much like honey. I drink it everyday.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and AscendingHero
The thing about coconut water is that it’s plentiful in micronutrients. Amazing pre or post workout. Replenishing. Great to start your day on. Coconut water is just so all rounded much like honey. I drink it everyday.
Why not just take down some raw unsalted butter and actual cold pressed coconut oil? what's special about it being in water form

Def will look into it

Ionic water was another one of vormans secrets that he never released a thread on

post a sneak peak of the thread weeks b4 lookism shut down FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Why not just take down some raw unsalted butter and actual cold pressed coconut oil? what's special about it being in water form

Def will look into it

Ionic water was another one of vormans secrets that he never released a thread on

Bc not everything is about optimization. Something’s are purely meant to be enjoyed. It’s like a healthy treat that I can drink as much as I want as it practically has zero drawbacks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
how about mushrooms? i love mushrooms

• +1
Bc not everything is about optimization. Something’s are purely meant to be enjoyed. It’s like a healthy treat that I can drink as much as I want as it practically has zero drawbacks

Def will look into it

I fuckin hate sweet potato fries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero

Dinosaurs and fish have a shared ancestor.

Must they share the same diet? No jfl

if you want to eat greens is suggest you buy or grow green sprouts like sunflower and pea sprouts and juice them. you will get a lot of nutrients and they are easy to digest.

Stupid retards here think milk is some holy grail, specially in today's era when 90% supply of milk is adulterated. Humans are not meant to drink other mammals milk

Unknown 34

There are sex hormones present in milk of every mammal, humans are not meant to drink animal milk because it contains hormones from their body like estrogen prolactin etc, which are all harmful for human bodies, specially men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Oberyn, Cope>rope and 2 others
You need to eat a diet consisting of only grass fed meats and nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and BoneDensity
DIM (3,3′-Diindolylmethane) improves estrogen metabolism and helps resolve all three forms of estrogen dominance.
I don't think the OP included any scientific sources with this.

Bodybuilders have been eating leafy greens for ages. Among other benefits it can control and block the development of gynecomastia.
Dark leafy greens can even inhibit thyroid issues or thyroid cancer cells.

As you can see from this peer reviewed study, dark green leafy vegetables are *anti-estrogenic*.
If you want to increase the amount of free testosterone in your body compared to estrogens, leafy greens (dark ones) are a very healthy food to consume.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
Stupid retards here think milk is some holy grail, specially in today's era when 90% supply of milk is adulterated. Humans are not meant to drink other mammals milk

View attachment 1676357

There are sex hormones present in milk of every mammal, humans are not meant to drink animal milk because it contains hormones from their body like estrogen prolactin etc, which are all harmful for human bodies, specially men

Dairy products themselves are none of these things; it’s the tampering and processing of dairy products that is the culprit of these problems. Real, unhampered, dairy products are actually very nourishing and good for the body.

Consider this: according to U.S. law, reduced fat milk must have vitamin D and vitamin A added to it. Many of the contaminants in the vitamins themselves are possible sources of allergies to commercial milk, not the milk itself.

Also…
The reason store bought cow milk is full of hormones is entirely due to the quality of the cow and it’s lifestyle. The cows are over stressed. They are artificially inseminated all the time. This fluctuates their hormones massively. And Ofcourse this shows up in their milk.

A cow can actually produce milk from just one lactation cycle for years. That’s why locally sourced raw milk is the best. As the cows aren’t under intense capitalistic pressure to keep popping out babies

Last edited:
  • +1
DIM (3,3′-Diindolylmethane) improves estrogen metabolism and helps resolve all three forms of estrogen dominance.
I don't think the OP included any scientific sources with this.

Bodybuilders have been eating leafy greens for ages. Among other benefits it can control and block the development of gynecomastia.
Dark leafy greens can even inhibit thyroid issues or thyroid cancer cells.

As you can see from this peer reviewed study, dark green leafy vegetables are *anti-estrogenic*.
If you want to increase the amount of free testosterone in your body compared to estrogens, leafy greens (dark ones) are a very healthy food to consume.

You’re on the right track. Kale and spinach are generally fine, even “healthy” though I can’t say the same for most vegetables

• Hmm...

Didn't read

Fruits and veggies are synonymous with health and there's no debate on it because it's so obvious to everyone

Spinach and kale greens are the number one foods in existance.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goshak, Cope>rope and Deleted member 18052

Fucking bullshit get informed please:D

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goshak, Cope>rope and Deleted member 18052
source of this meta-analysis of green leaf foods:
trust me bro

unsticked.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, goshak, Danish_Retard and 2 others
vitamin k1,megnesium both needed for good hormones

Interesting how it seems the Indians are the ones that disagree with this. No wonder they have shit vegetable based diets and are malnourished because of it.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Toth's thot

@alienmaxxer @slayer69
mirin the sudden wokeness of hating on vegetables among people.
they r indeed finally understanding it

• +1
source of this meta-analysis of green leaf foods:
trust me bro

unsticked.
wdym literally every scientist says yes there are toxins in vegetables

nutrition scientists to physiologists.

some of them recommend vegetables as a "Small dose" of poison to keep your body going (makes no sense btw, they just say that to stay trouble-free)

the toxins in these green vegetables, for example oxalates in these cruciferous greens STOP your body from being able to absorb even the small 0.1% nutrients found in them.

some of them recommend vegetables as a "Small dose" of poison to keep your body going (makes no sense btw, they just say that to stay trouble-free)

the toxins in these green vegetables, for example oxalates in these cruciferous greens STOP your body from being able to absorb even the small 0.1% nutrients found in them.
I just wanted to point out that this thread is low effort.
I do not eat salad vy the way

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
mirin the sudden wokeness of hating on vegetables among people.
they r indeed finally understanding it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, slayer69, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

go learn some science

Bro stop listening to sv3rige, hes doing this shit for money

I really like ruccola. baby spinach is also nice :feelshmm:

Extreme cope.

One of the biggest reasons the majority of people are fat fucks is the lack of greens/vegetables in their diet. Greens pack a fuck ton of micronutrients/minerals for close to no calories, and fill you up due to volume and high fiber.

I personally eat close to a lb of vegetables with every meal 4x day, and this has allowed me to stay very fucking lean effortlessly yearround. Not only does my bodyfat stay low, but my skin also looks 10x better. I don't understand how you think that the alternative of eating empty calorie nutritent deficient foods that are easy to overeat is healthier than greens/veggies. Absolute madness

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and goshak
Extreme cope.

One of the biggest reasons the majority of people are fat fucks is the lack of greens/vegetables in their diet. Greens pack a fuck ton of micronutrients/minerals for close to no calories, and fill you up due to volume and high fiber.

I personally eat close to a lb of vegetables with every meal 4x day, and this has allowed me to stay very fucking lean effortlessly yearround. Not only does my bodyfat stay low, but my skin also looks 10x better. I don't understand how you think that the alternative of eating empty calorie nutritent deficient foods that are easy to overeat is healthier than greens/veggies. Absolute madness
try to eat one month really healthy, cut out all the anti nutritions pufas and other crap, eat more beef liver, red meat, eggs, fruit(dose b1 for the energie benefits) shell fish, get your phosphorus and calcium ratio in check do that shit in cronometer to look all the good things up and comment back how you feel after one month, you dont realise you feel like shit if you always felt like shit that way, now when i eat healthy asfuck i feel way better, got better libido, more concentration to focus on my task, better errections, skin is clearing up again and having good sleep and energie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Tonymontana

then why does stuff like ruccola taste good? :feelshmm: if it was dogshit then it would taste dogshit and nobody would be inclined to eat it :feelshmm:

low effort carnivorous propaganda with its only argument being "antinutrients bad".
While i agree there should be some limit on certain antinutrients in your diet and some people for example shoudnt eat oxalates because of kidney stones most people have no problem with processing these compounds in normal ammounts.Some even act as antioxidants.Eat your veggies and most importantly lycopene(cooked tomatoes) guys

Based. Vegetables are antinutrients. They only have antioxidant properties but still not enough for them to be a staple in anyones diet.
Dietary antioxidants are a meme anyways. Your body already produces the most potent ones (like alpha lipoic acid or glutathione).

Plants should only be consumed in times of famine, like they were originally meant to be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 16834 and Oberyn
required reading bump

required reading bump
Seed oil inflmation is so easy to disprove:
Drink 1/2 cup of seed oil everyday, you will feel nothing. i tried it myself, no inflammation/whatever. I like adding seed oil to carrot juice for fat soluble vitamin absorption

• JFL

No, you can't.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Carnivore diet mogs

Gorillas are a fake animal to dupe people into evolution