Dropped out of school to become white and parents support me

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Told them after rhinoplasty orbital decompression and sliding genio ill go back to school bc i was too depressed w my features. Theyre ok with it as long as i go back to school when im done. I love my nigger parents

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 23391 and 36 others
Micheal Jackson maxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, try2beme, Mewton and 4 others
how old r u

Based parents ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, oldcelloser, Deleted member 3573 and 9 others
it's a good time to be black right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
They’re not your real parents
You’re adopted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Mewton, oldcelloser and 5 others
work for me instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Blackgymmax
work for me instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Blackgymmax
based whitemaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, RichardSpencel and Blackgymmax
You don't need orbtial decompression

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, GetShrekt, StephIsCold and 6 others
I also going to probably go to school again, i might get me a new name and ghost on everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Blackgymmax
Mirin. When my parents were asking me why I was doing chintucks and push swallow 24/7
I said because I'm tryna get a straighter nose and projecting chin and cheekbones
My mom said "do you want to be white? why would you mess with what god gave you"
Then I showed her this guy Which finally made her shut up
de21e7e2fc87008bb91d5d57baf595ac.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE, The Thinker, thereallegend and 4 others
just be rich theory

just be rich theory
Im not rich at all. My parents make good money as of recently, but they let me leech at home and i get the money on my own. I pay for my own surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and datboijj
You'll always be a colored boy in my esteemed estimation.

Told them after rhinoplasty orbital decompression and sliding genio ill go back to school bc i was too depressed w my features. Theyre ok with it as long as i go back to school when im done. I love my nigger parents
How did u afford the surgeries? How much did u pay for all of it? Also why didn't you make the video I asked you to do?

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
How did u afford the surgeries? How much did u pay for all of it? Also why didn't you make the video I asked you to do?
Work at gym + factories, 12k, need to redo jaw fillers. This lady injected one side of my jaw too low and it looks kinda fat from some angles so that needs to get fixed up but no one will touch my face until min 3 months post major surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thereallegend, oldcelloser and 2 others
Work at gym + factories, 12k, need to redo jaw fillers. This lady injected one side of my jaw too low and it looks kinda fat from some angles so that needs to get fixed up but no one will touch my face until min 3 months post major surgery
How long did it take you to get the body you have? Also how long did it take you to get the money for the surgeries?

I didn't know you had jaw fillers btw that's crazy. But if you had my blackpilled knowledge on antefaces and bimaxillary rotation you wouldn't be needing fillers

Would cage if this thread was ever shown in one of those YouTube videos/articles where they call incels crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 2597 and datboijj
How long did it take you to get the body you have? Also how long did it take you to get the money for the surgeries?

I didn't know you had jaw fillers btw that's crazy. But if you had my blackpilled knowledge on antefaces and bimaxillary rotation you wouldn't be needing fillers
3 years natty, 1 year gear, few months, jaw fillers are just temp solution. I wont be getting any big jaw surgeries until im finished school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Good luck man

• +1
can't see what would go wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
3 years natty, 1 year gear, few months, jaw fillers are just temp solution. I wont be getting any big jaw surgeries until im finished school.
In that one year of on gear, did that mog your 3 years being natty? Also how was the factory job? How did u make hourly? Was it hard?

Do you ever plan on trying Sarms? And wheres the video THAT YOU PROMISED ME

In that one year of on gear, did that mog your 3 years being natty? Also how was the factory job? How did u make hourly? Was it hard?

Ye, first year doubled my size, boring, 18/hr, no, im addicted to steroids so id only use mk or gh w test.
Video, itll be my first return video but its just held off cuz i look fat on one side of my jaw. Im probably gonna call a clinic tomorrow to ask if they can atleast dissolve this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 10172

Usually the filler is higher and directly in front of the jaw muscle but this lady injected much lower that i swear its almost sinking into my neck jfl. I went to a different lady to do it but shes shit

• +1
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Are you adopted?

• +1
Usually the filler is higher and directly in front of the jaw muscle but this lady injected much lower that i swear its almost sinking into my neck jfl. I went to a different lady to do it but shes shit
Lol retard, women are retarded asf remember. Never let women operate on you. NEVER. Should have went to a male to get it done.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Lol retard, women are retarded asf remember. Never let women operate on you. NEVER. Should have went to a male to get it done.
No, the first lady who injected me ever did an amazing job

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-28-00-55-31.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-28-00-55-31.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2021-02-28-00-55-34.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-28-00-55-34.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
@Blackgymmax It won't let me reply to your post, but god damn your attractiveness increased. Also you seemed to keep the same philtrum length? So fillers + rhinoplasty

• +1
@Blackgymmax It won't let me reply to your post, but god damn your attractiveness increased. Also you seemed to keep the same philtrum length? So fillers + rhinoplasty
This is pre rhino. Im trying to restore it to there or a lil more round

• +1
This is pre rhino. Im trying to restore it to there or a lil more round
I might consider getting a rhino. Where did you go to get it? How much did it cost?

I'm thinking this to get a more causasian nose (reduced alar base, increased tip projection)

I might consider getting a rhino. Where did you go to get it? How much did it cost?

I'm thinking this to get a more causasian nose (reduced alar base, increased tip projection)
8k turkey

• +1
8k turkey
8k not bad... hmph. I'll think about it because I have to get my maxilla advanced and mandible advanced so it would change my nose so I need to know how it looks after those surgeries.

• +1
Mogs me brutally. My nigger dad kicked me out after I blackpilled him

Dropping out is a black trait

• +1
Jeez, details?
Yesterday night I blackpilled him that his genetics are useless. He started coping, so I went to sleep.

In the morning he wakes me up + starts jabbering about bluepill cope shit, I told him that I don't want to listen to him, then this cunt starts raising his voice + saying 'Don't make me do this', whilst moving towards me like he was going to hit me (i'm lying down in my bed, under covers at this point).

So I jumped up + said do what, fight me then. while squaring up. Dude backed down cause he's a lowT cuck, but he got mad + told me to leave in 1/2 an hour, so I did now i'm here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
how the hell are you so comfortable doxxing yourself and saying this shit :lul:

• +1