Dropping out of college?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
sick of this shit. Hate living with my parents in the same place where I went to highschool. Everywhere I go I am reminded of how much of a loser I am.
I will always feel like a kid as long as I stay here.

I want to move to some tourist area in Spain or Greece and work in a bar and slay bitches there.
I may be poor but i’ll be living a very NT lifestyle. It will let me start over, reinvent myself.
What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 21646, sly shinkai and 1 other person
Fuck bro I understand you maybe upset, but even though it sounds bluepilled getting a degree helps a lot in job hunting. If you are feeling like a loser here you will feel the same everywhere, if you are able to move abroad and support yourself financially then you should be able to live in your town by your self in an apartment. Maybe you can stay in student dorms? I recommend you finish college and stick with it, how many more years do you have?
Try become more sociable and make some new friends it will help you a lot. Good luck bro ❤️

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fauxfox, ChristianChad, alphamaxxxx and 5 others
This "free spirit, soul searching, God by my side, just roll the dice brah, YOLO, I don't care about money I just wanna live type fuckery" doesn't work unless the atoms of your face area are arranged in a way people like/you have an intrinsic talent that a hook nosed gremlin Jew in whatever sector can exploit and extract labor surplus from (good looking face to be in a boyband, moderate singing ability, can strum the C and G chord etc)

Chad is kicked out of his parents house at 12, fucks every homeless chick, contracts AIDS beats it, picks up meth, quits it cold turkey and then becomes a millionaire actor. This will never happen to you

You will work a shitty summer job with soulless boomers/hot young girls you'll never fuck to save up for fancy makeup for chad or the new iphone

effectively jeopardizing your future for a momentary illusion of volition and gravitas which you do not have just because you started paying bills and taxes

You've been alive for like 10 years. This world is the resultant of thousands of years. The financiers hustlers and mega Corp lizard robo techno feudalism oligarch overlords have sliced up this world in a way that leaves you very very little choice in order to control the individual easier. You will either slave for shit pay in a warehouse for the rest of your life, or you'll bite your hand and study in your sexual/mental prime for 5-20 years until you're able to make good money

and then you die

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, House Lannister, Adamsmith12345 and 11 others
This "free spirit, soul searching, God by my side, just roll the dice brah, YOLO, I don't care about money I just wanna live type fuckery" doesn't work unless the atoms of your face area are arranged in a way people like/you have an intrinsic talent that a hook nosed gremlin Jew in whatever sector can exploit and extract labor surplus from (good looking face to be in a boyband, moderate singing ability, can strum the C and G chord etc)

Chad is kicked out of his parents house at 12, fucks every homeless chick, contracts AIDS beats it, picks up meth, quits it cold turkey and then becomes a millionaire actor. This will never happen to you

You will work a shitty summer job with soulless boomers/hot young girls you'll never fuck to save up for fancy makeup for chad or the new iphone

effectively jeopardizing your future for a momentary illusion of volition and gravitas which you do not have just because you started paying bills and taxes

You've been alive for like 10 years. This world is the resultant of thousands of years. The financiers hustlers and mega Corp lizard robo techno feudalism oligarch overlords have sliced up this world in a way that leaves you very very little choice in order to control the individual easier. You will either slave for shit pay in a warehouse for the rest of your life, or you'll bite your hand and study in your sexual/mental prime for 5-20 years until you're able to make good money

and then you die
Why all these words

when you could be happy instead?

smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, poopoohead, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
Fuck bro I understand you maybe upset, but even though it sounds bluepilled getting a degree helps a lot in job hunting. If you are feeling like a loser here you will feel the same everywhere, if you are able to move abroad and support yourself financially then you should be able to live in your town by your self in an apartment. Maybe you can stay in student dorms? I recommend you finish college and stick with it, how many more years do you have?
Try become more sociable and make some new friends it will help you a lot. Good luck bro ❤️
I can’t afford to do anything as long as I am in college. I only work summers. I’d have to work full time. I know i’d feel a lot different living far away from all this. I’m only going into my second year and my motivation to complete it is nearing 0.

and then you die
i know from experience i’m good looking and could get girls without trying at all. I just have an extreme beta mindset that I won’t be able to get rid of until I leave all this shit behind.
I wouldn’t mind living a minimalist lifestyle and working in a bar and living in some small apartment.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I can’t afford to do anything as long as I am in college. I only work summers. I’d have to work full time. I know i’d feel a lot different living far away from all this. I’m only going into my second year and my motivation to complete it is nearing 0.

i know from experience i’m good looking and could get girls without trying at all. I just have an extreme beta mindset that I won’t be able to get rid of until I leave all this shit behind.
I wouldn’t mind living a minimalist lifestyle and working in a bar and living in some small apartment.
Honest bro do whatever you feel comfortable with but beware the long term consequences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
sick of this shit. Hate living with my parents in the same place where I went to highschool. Everywhere I go I am reminded of how much of a loser I am.

I want to move to some tourist area in Spain or Greece and work in a bar and slay bitches there.
I may be poor but i’ll be living a very NT lifestyle. It will let me start over, reinvent myself.
What do you think?
how many years of college do you have left?

• +1
Just complete u degree for the better job opportunities, trust me, it sounds bluepilled but it really works, I have seen many highly intelligent people with shitty jobs, but they can't get better jobs and opportunities, promotions, it is extra difficult for them. I personally had to endure mountains of debts and shit jobs while I studied in college and had to pay for it, hence it is worth it. People will literally look down on you if you don't have a degree, because they will see you as a weak man, who couldn't overcome the associated difficulties to it.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 21597 and CEO of Sex
Why do u want a degree? To get pussy = betabux

College sucks

• +1
Why do u want a degree? To get pussy = betabux
A4DADE53 B342 40E1 9E42 B1BE61DABE90

Bad idea atleast if you are doing well

I'm going for a 2nd degree. I'm chad

Bad idea and wasted potential if you’re smart. If you’re low IQ, dropping out probably won’t make a difference.

and then you die
damn lol if this essay is a representation of your mind and beliefs I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes. This hyper awareness of how cruel and unfair the world is just sucks your entire will and hope to be happy

Man what about transferring colleges? Is that an option. a degree is better than no degree

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Dropping out of college is worst idea young man can have.
Listen, Im old since Im 30 yo, and I will tell you that every man that passed college got at least office job, and most men that dropped out of college are doing physical work or minimum wage wageslaving.
You may think it wont happen to you - everyone that drops out thinks it will not be him, I know at least 3 guys who told they will do fine. They didnt.

Last edited:

What do you think?
This is just my opinion, but, do you really think taking the easy way out is going to make you any better as a person?

I mean, there are many guys in your position. Forced to stay with their parents for 3-4 years during Uni, feeling absolutely miserable, but they stick around, get that degree and get the fuck out.

I don't understand what is reminding you of being a loser? You should elaborate.

Why don't you take the steps necessary to stop feeling like a kid?

Focus on yourself, your studies, the gym, network, etc.

Need more details. What degree, how far into Uni are you, approximate location, etc.

you remind me a lot of my old brother, he had the same predicement in terms of how he felt about being in the same place as he was when he went to high school, and he told me it drove him crazy whenever he came home and the city we are in is very depressing for him. It was the same for me aswell, i am younger then him but i had the same feeling not long ago (although i have it less now because i have a drive and motivation to focus to finish my high school education here and finally get a job, have social life which maybe minor but i never had this yet), i was sick of this small town and i hated how i know every corner of it. now he moved to a big city and stays there with his girlfriend and he's much happier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
stay with your parents and Neetmax with free housing you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and bara
no you need to work hard as f to make money to ascend that should be your priority subfive + dropping out = it’s over

What do you think?
Mirin your avi:what:

What do you think?
Tbh living poor in a good area doesn’t seem that bad. Just stay outside all the time and sleep in a good bed in a small / bad area