Dropshipping is for subhumans with no talent

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Anytime someone talks about dropshipping you just KNOW they are lower class scum that googled "how to make money online". Dropshipping videos have millions of views and niggas still want to follow the heard like the low IQ sheep they are. The only way to make respectable money is by developing your talents until they become lucrative skills but uncreative destined for poverty ass subhumans would rather follow whatever Andrew Tate tells them. Crypto is the same but at least you can get lucky sometimes like with sports betting.

If you ever took dropshipping serious its over for you. You are lower class and your Dalit ass is born to scrub toilets and deliver Amazon packages

• +1
Reactions: mustard, chadintraining, Marsiere214 and 19 others
best MONEY MAKER method it’s DEVELOPING a talent or skill and then making money off it: for example: Music, Mastering a topic , etc. it’s funny seeing low IQ dogs in this sub forum asking for advice on how to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, itiswhatitis1, AngryShortMale and 5 others
best MONEY MAKER method it’s DEVELOPING a talent or skill and then making money off it: for example: Music, Mastering a topic , etc. it’s funny seeing low IQ dogs in this sub forum asking for advice on how to make money.
I'm arguably the best Chadfisher on Earth

How do I monetize my expertise?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Sub0, gribsufer1 and 7 others
Its because everyone is obsessed with muh "being your own boss" when most people arent capable of it. Especially when your parents werent entrepeneurs themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, kokoszanel, chadintraining and 2 others
Best moneymaking method is to rope and hope to be reincarnated as rich kid

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Marsiere214, itiswhatitis1 and 2 others
People that are watching those popular youtubers on how to make money online are brainless, many of those evidences are fake, they try "dropshipping in 7 days" and they already got a good profit xD

First of all, when you find a product that is going to be profitable, even insane people from the jungle won't share that with you.

When I hear people saying dropshipping, I would just put them in prison for 20 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, aleksander, T50 Demon and 1 other person
Anytime someone talks about dropshipping you just KNOW they are lower class scum that googled "how to make money online". Dropshipping videos have millions of views and niggas still want to follow the heard like the low IQ sheep they are. The only way to make respectable money is by developing your talents until they become lucrative skills but uncreative destined for poverty ass subhumans would rather follow whatever Andrew Tate tells them. Crypto is the same but at least you can get lucky sometimes like with sports betting.

If you ever took dropshipping serious its over for you. You are lower class and your Dalit ass is born to scrub toilets and deliver Amazon packages
Water but summarized the feeling I had everytime some pathetic low-IQ loser who has never read a book mentioned dropshipping

As soon as someone utters the word “Dropshipping” I automatically know they’ll always be a complete failure in every realm of life

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and hardestmfintheroom
It’s because everyone is obsessed with muh "being your own boss" when most people arent capable of it. Especially when your parents werent entrepeneurs themselves
Ppl always downplay the importance of factors like connections, family, iq, etc..

All anyone talks about is “muh hard work” when most entrepreneurs don’t work anywhere near as hard as some ppl in third world countries

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
true. be a gigger and just invest in btc