Drowning In Tiktok Heightpills Rn

jfl@ virtua signalling whores that doesnt have any capability or any skill whatsoever and only live for hedonism without any qualities

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It is 100% confirmed and official. Anything below unfrauded 6'0" is manlet status. Stop fucking coping, you know it's true. No, you're not 6'0" "in shoes", you're a 5'10" - 5'11" manlet.

It is what it is.
>b-but the average height
The average dick is 5" and it's hilariously tiny to women. STOP COPING.
Average anything = invisible aka sexually unattractive
facts. there's a difference between being average, and being THE average. it's the same with face. THE average person isn't attractive, but being average looking is just that, average

Even Norway where I live 5'11 girls are giraffes

Height is so brutal. Being a manlet fucks with your mental well-being. For me at least it's almost all I think about and I'm a borderline manlet. Did I stunt my growth somehow? Could I have grown more? Looking at all the tall athletes makes me depressed. It's just such a basic masculine trait that you're expected to have, but you don't.
Even my mom talks shit about manlets. You can just hear it in people's voices. Manlets are not men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, mulattomaxxer, Alexanderr and 1 other person
That app destroyed my life

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
That app destroyed my life
I need to get off social media completely otherwise I will never have good mental health. Womens value has sky rocketed massively and they are making brags about their bfs with good looks and bragging about having "hot male friends" I have to get off it or I will rope. MY best option is to looksmax and post on instagram but never scroll through others posts. Delete tiktok

I need to get off social media completely otherwise I will never have good mental health. Womens value has sky rocketed massively and they are making brags about their bfs with good looks and bragging about having "hot male friends" I have to get off it or I will rope. MY best option is to looksmax and post on instagram but never scroll through others posts. Delete tiktok
There is no point
You are either born chad or not
If you are not chad - there is nothing that can be done
Its over

• +1
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel, gaymidget and 1 other person
There is no point
You are either born chad or not
If you are not chad - there is nothing that can be done
Its over
looksmaxxing lol
Stop sectioning off chad like its a set thing
I am 6'4 and if my face improves I will be better looking, that's all that matters
no need to section chad off like he is a different species

I love these videos.
Just make me feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
It's the truth. I'm not even bothering with women as I'm only 5'10 and have a 6'' penis. Its over.
TIKTOK is the darkest blackpill shit I've seen, it made me depressed even though I've been on incel forums for 3 years prior to downloading TikTok. I wanna do them justice.

It is not over if you're 5'10, that's fakecel cope.

Here's the deal with tiktok, women virtue signal their status by how many men are excluded from their potential pool of partners. A girl who says "I'll date a 5'9 guy if he's attractive and has a job" (which is closer to the truth) will not signal as much status or desirability as a girl who says "guys under 6'3 don't even talk to me, yuck".

This is why going on tik tok is a bad idea. It's not a true black pill because it isn't real, it's an echo chamber of women trying to out virtue-signal each other. If you want to see the real world go and sit in a club or bar and watch people and see how women react to men. Facial looks are by far the most important part of attraction, and so long as a guy is average height or taller he can do well with women based on his looks.

The idea that you have to be 6'2 to get female attention is fakecel cope from guys who don't go outside and who base their view of reality on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2658
First girl is like 5 ft tall, big larp

Best mate is 5'9.5" and there's never been a woman EVER, who hasn't said that he's extremely attractive. He fucks day and night. No word of a lie he hookedup with his sisters best mate last saturday night (as in the 18th) and he fucked his step-sister (dads girlfriends daughter, so not official step-sister) on the saturday night just passed. He and I are both probs PSL 5.5 (he's probably 5.75-6 maybe), I'm 6' and he's 5'9.5" and he gets hotter women. Don't have pic of him for obvious reasons, but this is me; and he mogs despite his height

Attachments

• yolo.jpg
    yolo.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, mulattomaxxer and gaymidget
I'm 5'4 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Only thing that saves me is my pretty boy face but most girls in the west view me as a fucking pet.
Pm your face

Depends on the girls height too, makes sense if they're tall themselves and wouldn't date manlets, just look how GL people wouldn't to date non GL people

I love the virtue signalling at the end "teehee short guys are kings" after they have been roasting manlets for being subhuman.

but you know what is more brutal, the lookspill
cause if you are gl there are foids which will excuse you for your lack of cms of bone in your legs and spine but wont forgive you for missing few mms of bone in the face