Drug addicts are actually good people

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
I was having pretty bad insomnia so I decided to buy weed because it works very well for me

I went to a bar where there is always someone dealing and asked if anyone could get me weed, then a random negro (literal negro) with a flamengo's t shirt said he could get me some for 40 reais(around 8 dollars)

I said ok and he left saying he would come back in 10 minutes. Ofc, considering he is a drug addicted, he didn't come back.

But, to my surprise, the other drug addicts tried to help me, they followed the other nigga and said they would beat him for stealing, at the end they didn't find him anywhere but we ended up smoking together and having a great conversation, all of them were funny has hell jfl

So yeah sometimes in Brazil you may see drug addicts and homeless niggas in the streets, but, surprisingly, most of them are good people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, JL~, Lev Peshkov and 17 others
@Beetlejuice @Tyronecell @JM10

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Yeah obviously its a victimless crime

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
Or maybe just don't give charcoal black guy your money, especially if he's stranger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, incel194012940, fjor2096 and 9 others
wholesome story

• Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
They are funny indeed lol

• JFL
Some are very polite, others are subhumans that will stab you in the back to get drugs.

• +1
See what I meant about Brazil?

• +1
They chose to be and they enjoy it
You’ve never done drugs in your life

drugs are filling a void that’s in their hearts. Most of them don’t want to be addicted to drugs but can’t stop.

you are literally retarded, you are the dumbest most cucked person on this whole forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Yerico7, JL~ and 6 others
You’ve never done drugs in your life

drugs are filling a void that’s in their hearts. Most of them don’t want to be addicted to drugs but can’t stop.

you are literally retarded, you are the dumbest most cucked person on this whole forum.
1/10 on cannabis are dependent and those thqt are we can help them .

1/10 on cannabis are dependent and those thqt are we can help them .
Holy shit you are a stupid fucking retard.

I don’t think OP was calling people who toke weed “drug addicts” he was referring to hardcore drug addicts that r homeless and borderline insane.

@WannabeJock What is wrong with this nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, R@m@, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
This will be London in 5 years

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Uglybrazilian

I don’t think OP was calling people who toke weed “drug addicts” he was referring to hardcore drug addicts that homeless and borderline insane.

He is Swedish u know only non-dumb Swede on this forum is @lutte and oh God even he is effected by this shit a little

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, sytyl, n0rthface and 1 other person
They chose to be and they enjoy it
They are drug slaves, most of them simply cant choose anymore, its like choosing to not be hungry. Still it doesnt mean they are bad people, actually they end up using drugs because they were treated badly by people for various reasons, they all have traumatic experiences.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Beetlejuice and n0rthface
He is Swedish u know only non-dumb Swede on this forum is @lutte and oh God even he is effected by this shit a little
It’s like he lives in a magical fairy land, Where the sky is always filled with rainbows, everyone eats nothing but cupcakes and everyone holds hands and just gets along!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
It’s like he lives in a magical fairy land, Where the sky is always filled with rainbows, everyone eats nothing but cupcakes and everyone holds hands and just gets along!
Well thats Sweden

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Also @n0rthface can u open your PMs cant send u

• +1

I don’t think OP was calling people who toke weed “drug addicts” he was referring to hardcore drug addicts that r homeless and borderline insane.

0.7 percent (nearly 1.9 million people) are current users – meaning they have used the drug in the past month. Despite the prevalence of its use, only 0.3% (about 867,000 people) this about cocain i find diffrent number how many regular cocain users

And 25 percant people that try herion will get addicted or of regluar user its 50 % . Why not help people that need it and let the rest enjoy it

>gets robbed
>drug addicts are good people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and GetShrekt
I was having pretty bad insomnia so I decided to buy weed because it works very well for me

I went to a bar where there is always someone dealing and asked if anyone could get me weed, then a random negro (literal negro) with a flamengo's t shirt said he could get me some for 40 reais(around 8 dollars)

I said ok and he left saying he would come back in 10 minutes. Ofc, considering he is a drug addicted, he didn't come back.

But, to my surprise, the other drug addicts tried to help me, they followed the other nigga and said they would beat him for stealing, at the end they didn't find him anywhere but we ended up smoking together and having a great conversation, all of them were funny has hell jfl

So yeah sometimes in Brazil you may see drug addicts and homeless niggas in the streets, but, surprisingly, most of them are good people.
Drug addicts are good people because they make good halloween props after they OD and die before age 30.

OP smoked crack with them

• +1
i lived with crack and heroin addicts for like a year. yeah theyre good people tbh but will steal off eachother and random people to fuel their addiction which makes them bad. but in general they're good. they wont see eachother be seen 'rattling', if one guy doesnt have any drugs they will share and vice versa. quite sympathetic tbh. theyre ltierally like actual people who used to have a family and possibly kids and friends and girlfriends and shit. shame to see them fucked beyond repair tbh.

still cant believe there isnt a solid cure for addiction yet. i suppose that sums up pharma, they'll never actually fix ur problems, just sell a solution to deal with the symptoms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Beetlejuice and n0rthface

• +1
I’ve met a lot more scumbags than good ones tbh. They will say & lie about anything for a fix, fuck em.

No. Drug addicts are usually just more empathetic than normal folks. Not tweakers though, lol. Anyways, empathy doesn't necessarily equal good.

I know many. They are like everyone else, there are good ones and bad ones.

I know some ones who are addicted to hard drugs like cocaine and heroine, when they don't have the urge, they are usually good and even go to the mosque, do well with their family, etc, but when they have the urge, they would kill because of the addiction.

I don't like drug dealers and i think they should be harshly punished, especially the big ones, but at the same time we might remember that the USA and other states make millions and millions out of drug trafficking. It is the third biggest source of moving money in the world if i'm not mistaken, apart from Oil and Gun trafficking, of course the big goverments would do something about it and get involved on it. It's a disgrace.

I remember watching not so long ago a mini documentary of what they did with confiscated food and drugs on US airports, they showed that they destroyed the food because they might contain diseases, but they didn't show where they destroyed drugs and said "It is on a secret location and they don't allow us to film it", yeah right... a goverment has millions on their hands and they are going to burn them because of "Public health" and they think people are going to believe that fairy tale.

May Allah guide the drug addicts to a good health, and May Allah either guide the drug dealers or destroy them.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Beetlejuice and Uglybrazilian
No. Drug addicts are usually just more empathetic than normal folks. Not tweakers though, lol. Anyways, empathy doesn't necessarily equal good.
Empathy may not necessairily be a good thing, but it often correlates positively with "goodness", because when you have the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes, being a good person becames much easier, since you can actually imagine how people feel when mistreated.

• +1
0.7 percent (nearly 1.9 million people) are current users – meaning they have used the drug in the past month. Despite the prevalence of its use, only 0.3% (about 867,000 people) this about cocain i find diffrent number how many regular cocain users

And 25 percant people that try herion will get addicted or of regluar user its 50 % . Why not help people that need it and let the rest enjoy it
>just let people do heroin bro

Extremely high IQ take from hebbewem libtard tranny
@WannabeJock