Drug protocol for this spring

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Im gonna be running MK677 25MG Daily

I use chemyo for mk677 its very potent

gonna use HCG 250mcg EOD from

Amino is usually decent ive gotten bad batches tho, researchem.store is good too

this isnt rly a drug but gonna use vit k2 injectable version potentially, tho i might be lazy and get the oral even tho its not as bioavailble, someone reply a good megadose for k2. ik it helps bone growth.

why am I doing this? my plates are still open so the MK677 could get me another 3cm in a few months. HCG to testmax naturally and get better bone density

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, AySab, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
not worth it imo you already have chadlite smv and great harmony why risk messing that up for 3 cms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, AySab and incel194012940

Amino is usually decent ive gotten bad batches tho, researchem.store is good too

this isnt rly a drug but gonna use vit k2 injectable version potentially, tho i might be lazy and get the oral even tho its not as bioavailble, someone reply a good megadose for k2. ik it helps bone growth.

why am I doing this? my plates are still open so the MK677 could get me another 3cm in a few months. HCG to testmax naturally and get better bone density

Thoughts?
Hi, I am a complete ignorant regarding the use of anabolics. But, I have the money and have been considering using, but I really don't know what to use and how to use and if it's really worth using.

First, I'm 21, going on 22 this year. I understand that growth hormone shouldn't be effective for me, I don't really know.

On the other hand, anabolic assisted muscle growth, is it really worth that much? I mean, from what I've been told, anabolics are generally used when the natural limit is already reached.

Anyway, what do you think? Is it really worth it?

• JFL
Reactions: AySab and incel194012940
not worth it imo you already have chadlite smv and great harmony why risk messing that up for 3 cms
how would u mess it up by getting more bone density jfl

Hi, I am a complete ignorant regarding the use of anabolics. But, I have the money and have been considering using, but I really don't know what to use and how to use and if it's really worth using.

First, I'm 21, going on 22 this year. I understand that growth hormone shouldn't be effective for me, I don't really know.

On the other hand, anabolic assisted muscle growth, is it really worth that much? I mean, from what I've been told, anabolics are generally used when the natural limit is already reached.

Anyway, what do you think? Is it really worth it?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
bro mk677 isnt growth hormone its a weaker version with less side effects

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IDIOCICY OVERLOAD

you all need sui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356

Thoughts?
Bro ur digital footprint is so over we have seen ur tik tok

Thoughts?
I used it for a few weeks and it makes you bloated and ugly and your nose cartilage grow. Would not recommend at all

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and AySab

Thoughts?
Is mk safe at 19, potentially 18

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Thoughts?
im running mk again too. was on for 2 months, took a break for 20 something days and im hopping back on

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
im running mk again too. was on for 2 months, took a break for 20 something days and im hopping back on
hate to be a bum and a beggar but i think i remember you commented that you grew off mk677 but i don't remember how much, how much did you grow in the 2 months?

Thoughts?
autistic. you are already lanky enought. just risk your health to look worse bro !

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
just run test sexy

bro mk677 isnt growth hormone its a weaker version with less side effects
where tf did you saw that hgh was more dangerous than mk jfl? its the opposite

Thoughts?
How tf did u get contributor

I used it for a few weeks and it makes you bloated and ugly and your nose cartilage grow. Would not recommend at all
vouch its not worth

• +1
Reactions: AySab, JawMogger and Clavicular
hate to be a bum and a beggar but i think i remember you commented that you grew off mk677 but i don't remember how much, how much did you grow in the 2 months?
nah i took gh at 16 and grew a lot from 5’8 to 6. now im 6’2 but im trynna get to 6’3+ with mk. i think i grew like a cm or sum in my cycle

nah i took gh at 16 and grew a lot from 5’8 to 6. now im 6’2 but im trynna get to 6’3+ with mk. i think i grew like a cm or sum in my cycle
how many ius for how long? and are your parents around 6ft? cheers

np man. i started with 3 ius of pharma upped it to 3.3 and used 4 towards the end. it was a very low dosage but worked for me. My dad is 6’3 and so is my brother.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Doing anything to manage blood glucose?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon