drugdealermaxxing?

D

Deleted member 15669

Platinum
Low IQ, and dumb.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 15669, Prince88 and 4 others
I'm so fucking tired of these dogshit threads.

What kind of a question is that? Imagine getting into the drug scene just because of girls even though it has no relation to you as a person.

You people surprise me tbh. You think girls give a shit if you're some fucked up junkie. Is that what you want to be? How about looksmaxxing as best you can, make decent money, leave the rat race and find yourself some cool girl to spend the rest of your life with.

Un-fucking-believable :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15669, Prince88, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others

What kind of a question is that? Imagine getting into the drug scene just because of girls even though it has no relation to you as a person.

You people surprise me tbh. You think girls give a shit if you're some fucked up junkie. Is that what you want to be? How about looksmaxxing as best you can, make decent money, leave the rat race and find yourself some cool girl to spend the rest of your life with.

But muh dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669, aga04 and Johnnybegood

FACE > STATUS > BODY > NT > HEIGHT

nigga put height last despite every study proving height is no.1

opinion rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669

who said anything about being a junkie? are u denying that drug dealers are popular amongst females in high school/college?

who said anything about being a junkie? are u denying that drug dealers are popular amongst females in high school/college?
If you are gl anything works. Being a nerd, being a drug dealer, being a loner (mysterious) etc.

Also why would any sane person want to become a drug dealer? Do you have any idea what type of people that attracts and that you'd have to befriend? Lowest of the low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669, Bitch and Kingcel32
You think girls give a shit if you're some fucked up junkie
Nah, you don't get it. They will give a shit once they are fucked up junkies desperate for the next dose.

• +1
Just become Jesse Pinkman bro!! Just become Gus Fring to pull all the bad bitches!!

• +1
why are all of you so defensive jfl

Easy way to get rich with obvious risk (clients and cops). I’m not a drug dealer but I assume they don’t go around telling monitored forums that they’re considering it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669 and Bitch
Easy way to get rich with obvious risk (clients and cops). I’m not a drug dealer but I assume they don’t go around telling monitored forums that they’re considering it
i assume that as well

You only get rich if you are the producer, not the idiot who sells it on the corner. Just think about this: Are the benefits worth the risk? Find out how many years you can land in prison and how much money your business can bring. Lets say your business can give you 1,000,000$ in a year but if you get caught you will spend 25 years in prison. Worth it? Find out those numbers, make a risk assessment and decide. Also, if you don't have the knowledge or talk a lot don't do it.

• +1