Drugmaxxing has ascended me

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I live in Russia. And I never hide that I abuse illegal substances on a regular basis. My favourite drug is mephedrone (4-MMC), which gives the effects of a strong euphoria, stimulation and an increase in libido. Rexently I have learned how powerful it is in helping you find sex. I offered it to a one friend (virgin 16 yo girl) of mine, who never agreed to have an intimate contacts with me no matter how hard I tried. So, she felt so high that she started kissing me (not in the lips yet), talking to me very openly, unclosing all her secrets. Of course she started trying to talk to me more as she wanted to have that experience again. I offered her to start a relationship but she still disagreed, telling me that she can only perceive me as a friend of hers.

As a darktriadmaxxed psycho, I just told her, that I will never share mephedrone with her anymore unless she just lets me fuck her regularly. She instantly agreed, LMAO. That is how she lost her virginity to me, trippin' on this magic drug.

Why bother looksmaxxing when I just can make a girl dependent on me by giving her an euphoretic?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dimitri159, 5.5psl and soontobechadlite
Arent you gonna get conscripted soon

Arent you gonna get conscripted soon
No, I am from a rich and a very prestigious family, we solve such issues effortlessly. At 19 I already have a flat in the centre of Moscow where I live alone and a Volvo S90 which I cant drive yet due to my being to lazy to get driver license so I just have a personal driver

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi and soontobechadlite
I live in Russia. And I never hide that I abuse illegal substances on a regular basis. My favourite drug is mephedrone (4-MMC), which gives the effects of a strong euphoria, stimulation and an increase in libido. Rexently I have learned how powerful it is in helping you find sex. I offered it to a one friend (virgin 16 yo girl) of mine, who never agreed to have an intimate contacts with me no matter how hard I tried. So, she felt so high that she started kissing me (not in the lips yet), talking to me very openly, unclosing all her secrets. Of course she started trying to talk to me more as she wanted to have that experience again. I offered her to start a relationship but she still disagreed, telling me that she can only perceive me as a friend of hers.

As a darktriadmaxxed psycho, I just told her, that I will never share mephedrone with her anymore unless she just lets me fuck her regularly. She instantly agreed, LMAO. That is how she lost her virginity to me, trippin' on this magic drug.

Why bother looksmaxxing when I just can make a girl dependent on me by giving her an euphoretic?
that’s basically rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AryanChadification, SeriousAscension, Jarate and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_150310.jpg
    IMG_20240125_150310.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, smoth and BrahminBoss
This is rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, NoReedemingFeature, nullandvoid and 2 others
I can’t wait to no scope you when I get drafted to russia

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel

based Saint Petersburg citizen

Not really rape as she agrees to fuck to get good stuff

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe fuck calm down