DRUGS LIKE ACCUTANE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MALE PATTERN BALDNESS. HAIR LOSS' MECHANISM EXPLAINED FOR DELUSIONAL AUTISTS.

wateriswet

wateriswet

MD
BURY THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING HEADS, IM SICK OF EXPLAINING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN: HAIR LOSS IS A CUMULATIVE PROCESS.

i can assure you 100% that accutane absolutely has NOTHING TO DO with MALE PATTERN hair miniaturisation, aka. balding.

REMINDER THAT EVEN PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE EXTREME HUNGER WILL NOT GET A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN THEIR HAIR QUALITIES.

PATTERN HAIR LOSS IS CAUSED BY ANDROGENS. NOTHING ELSE. SO STOP COPING WITH VITAMINS, SUPPLEMENTS, SCALP MASSAGES AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

people who blame drugs like accutane for hair loss ALWAYS had signs of mpb to begin with. fucking youtuber shows a photo to prove how "perfect" his hair was prior to starting accutane, and i can already see 50% of his hair is fucking gone already bro. and he gets a buzzcut or something and hes like

"WOAH ALL MY HAIR IS GONE BECAUSE OF THIS DRUG DONT USE IT GUYS"

remember, hair loss does not happen in a span of couple of months (if you dont have absolute dogshit hair genes). and generally speaking shedding does not indicate how miniaturised your hair follicles are. you can't keep thick nw0 until the age of 25 and then all of a sudden jump to nw3 in a FUCKING YEAR unless you're blasting like 10 grams of tren a day or something. if someone claims they suddenly started to lose their hair at a certain age, always know that it had been happening to that point, they just didn't notice it. people think their hair loss "begins" from the point they realize that their hair is significantly thinner or they get a buzzcut or something, when in reality almost EVERYONE's hair starts miniaturising as soon as they have some androgens circulating in their system. its the degree of which your hair follicles are sensitive to androgens is what determines how quickly you go bald.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN GO BALD IN MONTHS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO ANDROGENS, AND THEY WILL NOTICE IT BY THE TIME THEY ARE LIKE 17 AT MOST.
If you think you started losing hair IN A PATTERN all of a sudden because of some drug, it just means you have been delusional the last couple of years not noticing it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, siliconvalleycel, zeroshame and 6 others
i dont care, pls give me rep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, wagbox, eyearea and 1 other person
but it has lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lifestyle21873
Yayy! Thanks!

@Gunnersup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and wateriswet
You didnt explain shit, just hypothetical things that came to your mind after you though you were being smart

No isomerisation ATRA, no RAR, no FoxO, no competing of other receptors
nada

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, FootLongDong and goat2x
Can someone explain why only body hair that is effected worsly by androgens is hair ?

I mean all other shit like beard or body hair only grow stronger and thicker after dht exposure yet for some reason hair in our head didnt evolved like them ?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and lifestyle21873
You didnt explain shit, just hypothetical things that came to your mind after you though you were being smart

No isomerisation ATRA, no RAR, no FoxO, no competing of other receptors
nada
lol yeah man brb getting balls deep into complex histology and biochemistry just to explain something as obvious as this, as if everyone here is educated enough to grasp that information. just throw in complex biology terminology to make a simple point theory, so that everyone can comment "wow op high iq thread woah"

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Can someone explain why only body hair that is effected worsly by androgens is hair ?

I mean all other shit like beard or body hair only grow stronger and thicker after dht exposure yet for some reason hair in our head didnt evolved like them ?
Its so fuxking weird the whole hairloss shit

there is no positive effect of hairloss what so ever. why didnt this subhuman gene trait disappear?
How the fuck would it help you survive 10000yrs ago by losing your hair?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, MentalistKebab and HowAmIAlive123
ngl i personally noticed some hair loss on accutane, i probably developed TE thru it
i blasted 500mg test, didnt lose my hair yet after accutane i can see my scalp when my hair is wet
gonna go to a derm soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and lifestyle21873
ngl i personally noticed some hair loss on accutane, i probably developed TE thru it
i blasted 500mg test, didnt lose my hair yet after accutane i can see my scalp when my hair is wet
gonna go to a derm soon
I think its normal seeing ur scalp when hair is wet because i can see it too

I think its normal seeing ur scalp when hair is wet because i can see it too
yea, but eversince i see more scalp then usualy, and it realy dried my hair serious
like i said, i will go to a derm soon
i assume its te, since i lose hair all around my head
:(

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Its so fuxking weird the whole hairloss shit

there is no positive effect of hairloss what so ever. why didnt this subhuman gene trait disappear?
How the fuck would it help you survive 10000yrs ago by losing your hair?
Maybe in the future they will find a way to replace the skin in the body with one in the head, that might lowkey fix MPB

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and lifestyle21873
Maybe in the future they will find a way to replace the skin in the body with one in the head, that might lowkey fix MPB
Imma figure out something out dont worry give me 10 yrs

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
accutane decreases igf-1 significantly
if u know anything about hairloss then u should know that its bad

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lifestyle21873
COPING FUCKHEAD. I HAVE LOST 60% OF MY HAIR IN 2 MONTHS BECAUSE OF THIS DRUG. I WILL EXPLAIN THE PROCESS BEHIND IT NOW

Accutane hairloss appears to present itself in three forms. TE, Diffuse AA and an acceleration of MPB.

For the latter i believe the process needs to of been established before hand for it to be accelerated. If you had no signs of MPB before you began accutane, then i do not believe what you are suffering from now is MPB.

That being said, diffuse AA can present itself exactly like MPB in some cases. In that the inflammation involved in AA can cause a pattern similar to MPB to emerge. What we need to remember about AA is that the follicles are not permanently damaged, assuming the process corrects itself at some point, the hairs all have potential to regrow to pretty much their original state. This is why many dermatologists tell you to use minoxidil when the shedding stops (or even if it doesn’t).

I actually believe TE is not seen very frequently in accutane hair loss. I am of the belief most cases are Diffuse AA, i have read of cases (and been informed by Tony Chu) that Diffuse AA induced by accutane can resolve from anything from two months, up to two years (without intervention). Even the short lived cases can involve body hair loss (most frequently the eyebrows/lashes, but also the pubic region).

It is obvious however that the hair loss can seemingly persist for life.

AA is an auto immune disorder. The real reason why the hairloss is initiated from accutane is unknown. I have several theories, ranging from a huge increase in staphylococcus aureus (Nearly every patient has this from accutane) these bacteria survive much better on dry skin than other bacteria. It has been proven that these bacteria secrete toxins which also stimulate the immune system at the hair follicle.

Another theory is that the hair itself is altered in its structure, causing the body to mistakenly attack the hair, the changes can be minuet (not at all noticeable by us) or in some cases a huge difference in the texture of hair, or even the colour, may be enough to trigger the initiation of the immune response.

The latter theory may explain why some people have the hair loss persist for a lifetime and it has been documented in chemotherapy patients (which accutane is a form of).

It could simply be down to the alterations in the immune system that have been extensively linked to accutane, the drug essentially unbalances the immune system and this obviously doesn’t resolve in everyone.

The typical treatments for AA can also be affective for diffuse AA, kenalog intra-dermal shots are probably the most affective, however you do have a greater chance of atrophy. Topical steroids are what i have been using for about 5 months now and they are helping to maintain my hair pretty well. I cannot predict how my hair loss will progress as i know of no one else who has continued with the steroids. This combined with minoxidil does lead to substantial amounts of regrowth, atleast for me and believe me my hair loss is pretty severe.

PUVA treatment is a viable option if you are willing to shave your hair very short, or if the hair loss has become very substantial.

The best advice i can offer is you leave the condition for about a year to see how it runs, if after this time period things aren’t improving then you can begin with the topical steroids to see how you respond. Couple this with minoxidil and you should maintain your hair for many years...

Anything that fights off inflammation is good. Make sure they don’t stimulate your immune system though...

To add to this, I believe none of us should worry too much about this hair loss, which I know is easy to say. But there are treatment options on the horizon, such as stem cell treatment and hair multiplication, to name a few.

Essentially, it is beyond over for my hair. Yes, it is not unheard of getting Telogen Effluvium from accutane, but if you have an itchy scalp along with the hairloss then accutane likely triggered alopecia areta.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Julius and goat2x
Also, my hair is RAPIDLY miniaturizing EVERYWHERE. While it's true this drug might not speed up MPB, IT CAN CERTAINLY CAUSE DIFFUSE THINNING, YOU FAGGOT. Even though my hairline is fine, I am still losing upwards of 300 hairs a day.
Screenshot 20200731 123649
Screenshot 20200716 195726  01

KYS ASAP AND STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION, SON

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2095 and goat2x
Also, my hair is RAPIDLY miniaturizing EVERYWHERE. While it's true this drug might not speed up MPB, IT CAN CERTAINLY CAUSE DIFFUSE THINNING, YOU FAGGOT. Even though my hairline is fine, I am still losing upwards of 300 hairs a day.
View attachment 557885View attachment 557886

Bro you are like NW -3 what the fuck is your hairline

• JFL
Bro you are like NW -3 what the fuck is your hairline
God tier hairline, shame I am noW diffuse thinning JFL IT IS OVER. I WAS DESTINED TO HAVE HAIR UNTIL 90+

its because igf1 i think
not enough to creatine new hair

KYS ASAP AND STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION
you ungrateful bitch, i was originally replying to your thread, then my reply got kinda long so i decided to make a whole thread for it, and this is how you react? why ask a question if you're only gonna support one side of the argument lmao. chances are your hair is gonna be fine, just come back to this thread a year from now and you will realize how pointless your worrying was. i know because i have been in your situation in the past

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
you ungrateful bitch, i was originally replying to your thread, then my reply got kinda long so i decided to make a whole thread for it, and this is how you react? why ask a question if you're only gonna support one side of the argument lmao. chances are your hair is gonna be fine, just come back to this thread a year from now and you will realize how pointless your worrying was. i know because i have been in your situation in the past
Atleast view my comment above that one, I explained everything

chances are your hair is gonna be fine, just come back to this thread a year from now and you will realize how pointless your worrying was.
I hope to God that you are right, but I seriously doubt it. Accutane gave me diffuse alopecia, I have all the side effects including inflammation of the scalp.

yea, but eversince i see more scalp then usualy, and it realy dried my hair serious
like i said, i will go to a derm soon
i assume its te, since i lose hair all around my head
:(
When did you take it? I have a high IQ solution if you want to stop the hairloss. Let me know

When did you take it? I have a high IQ solution if you want to stop the hairloss. Let me know
a long time ago, like 2years, lost like 15-20% of my hair EVERYWHERE ON THE SCALP
didnt care about it till 2 weeks ago

a long time ago, like 2years, lost like 15-20% of my hair EVERYWHERE ON THE SCALP
didnt care about it till 2 weeks ago
Are you still losing hair?

Are you still losing hair?
no. it stopped. but it hasnt improved since
i blame my borderline-anorexia and incredible fucked up sleep schedule for it that it didntimprove

no. it stopped. but it hasnt improved since
i blame my borderline-anorexia and incredible fucked up sleep schedule for it that it didntimprove
Okay bro just curious, was your scalp itchy during your hair loss?

Okay bro just curious, was your scalp itchy during your hair loss?
Yes, but not terribly, just a little, my mom pointed out that my scalp was red aswell, I don't know if it's connected to the hairloss regarding accutane
But am not 100%sure it's accutane related,
It might be diffused thinning, but it's kinda weird that I just lost in those 2months
Didn't got worse in those 2years,it stayed the same

• +1
Yes, but not terribly, just a little, my mom pointed out that my scalp was red aswell, I don't know if it's connected to the hairloss regarding accutane
It might be diffused thinning, but it's kinda weird that I just lost in those 2months
I will take a guess and say you had diffuse alopecia areta that resolved on its own. You would still be losing hair if you still had alopecia. The itching and red scalp you had was 100% alopecia.

If you aren't shedding hair anymore, than a rogaine would likely bring it all back, as alopecia does not scar the hair. If you ARE still shedding, then purchase a topical steroid for use on the scalp, this would stop inflammation and hair loss

This is grabbing my hair WITH TWO FINGERS. Please don't tell me that "muh accutane didn't cause your hairloss sWeaTy"
Screenshot 20200731 151652

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I read that you only start noticing hairloss when you've already lost 50% of your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
This is grabbing my hair WITH TWO FINGERS. Please don't tell me that "muh accutane didn't cause your hairloss sWeaTy"
View attachment 557960
Yea maybe I was losing hair all of my head, even on the sides
But I don't have those topical spots where there's no hair at all
I have like 2 bigger areas that aren't dense, like 1 on the sides and one in the middle of my scalp,
There's still hair, but not as dense, I lost like 10% overall and 30% in those areas I discriped
I also havr small lines where I lost hair, one of the back of the head and one on top
It wasnt THAT aggressive, which why I didn't even bothered, normies won't notice it
I took accutane irregular aswell, like there was a week where I took it ed, and then there was phase where I just didn't take it for few weeks or irregular like every 3 days

• +1
so should i take it or not

I read that you only start noticing hairloss when you've already lost 50% of your hair
I noticed my accutane shedding the DAY it started. I was showering, looked down at my hands, and saw 50+ hairs.

I noticed my accutane shedding the DAY it started. I was showering, looked down at my hands, and saw 50+ hairs.
Yeah shedding is different, i meant visible lack of density

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
accutane decreases igf-1 significantly
if u know anything about hairloss then u should know that its bad
Acnecels have higher igf-1 than controls to begin with, though

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
Dude so let me get this straight, you lost hair whilst taking accutane, did it ever come back or return to its density months later? Please answer I am experiencing this right now it’s quite frightening.

• +1
Dude so let me get this straight, you lost hair whilst taking accutane, did it ever come back or return to its density months later? Please answer I am experiencing this right now it’s quite frightening.
sad to hear, the hair densitiy came back slightly after the accutane, my pattern was weird, like I was experiencing hairloss at the back of the head, one the sides, and there was a straight line where i lost hair on the top of my head.
Problem with that is im at the beginning stages of MPB, my hairline is the same, but the hairs on the temples are receided, my hairline is NW1, with babyhairs NW1.5

iirc i lost the most hair in my life on accutane, like i could see the scalp through when i went out of the shower, it got better, but not to the point it was before. maybe its a combo of telogen effluvium + mpb, but now that im now on RU58841, my hair density is better then before accutane

sad to hear, the hair densitiy came back slightly after the accutane, my pattern was weird, like I was experiencing hairloss at the back of the head, one the sides, and there was a straight line where i lost hair on the top of my head.
Problem with that is im at the beginning stages of MPB, my hairline is the same, but the hairs on the temples are receided, my hairline is NW1, with babyhairs NW1.5

iirc i lost the most hair in my life on accutane, like i could see the scalp through when i went out of the shower, it got better, but not to the point it was before. maybe its a combo of telogen effluvium + mpb, but now that im now on RU58841, my hair density is better then before accutane
I legit can’t tell if my hair is thinning or not. Like I had dogshit density before all of this as well. I just can’t fucking tell. If I did thin it’s not THAT noticeable. Either way fuck accutane hopefully nothing bad happens to me anymore. Fucking hell I pray my acne never comes back I do NOT want hair loss and I do NOT want acne either.

• +1
I legit can’t tell if my hair is thinning or not. Like I had dogshit density before all of this as well. I just can’t fucking tell. If I did thin it’s not THAT noticeable. Either way fuck accutane hopefully nothing bad happens to me anymore. Fucking hell I pray my acne never comes back I do NOT want hair loss and I do NOT want acne either.
its a shitty cycle...
but i have to say that accutane truly changed my skin, i took it like 3-4years ago, for 4months iirc, and just taking ascended me so much, since at that time i was a big acnecel (i prob had the worst acne in my whole school)

What exactly is RU58841? And when your hair thinned did you notice excessive hair in the shower etc?

What exactly is RU58841? And when your hair thinned did you notice excessive hair in the shower etc?
its a topical anti androgen for my MPB, i didnt see excessive hair in the showers, but I saw some hairs on my desk, phone, pillow, it wasnt extreme, but I usually didnt notice it while i didnt take it

its a topical anti androgen for my MPB, i didnt see excessive hair in the showers, but I saw some hairs on my desk, phone, pillow, it wasnt extreme, but I usually didnt notice it while i didnt take it
I’m trying to figure out if I’m thinning or not. See when I run my hands through my hair, I can sometimes get like 1-3 hairs to come out. In the shower if I scrub I get the same amount to come out. But you are saying you definitely had thinning so how many hairs do you think you noticed around the place?

I’m trying to figure out if I’m thinning or not. See when I run my hands through my hair, I can sometimes get like 1-3 hairs to come out. In the shower if I scrub I get the same amount to come out. But you are saying you definitely had thinning so how many hairs do you think you noticed around the place?
hard to say, but when i woke up, i noticed like 30hairs on my pillow. I was def thinning, but the thing where i def noticed that i was in fact thinning was when i was done with my shower, that i could see my scalp if there was light above my head