Drugs that get rid of acne?

frendly

frendly

👁
I’m going to the dermatologist next month and I know she won’t give me any hard core shit. Last time I went she prescribed a cream that did absolutely nothing. I need a drug I can ask her to prescribe to me. Also any other tips?

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Don't go to female doctors retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Chintuck22 and frendly
benzoyl peroxide works according to many studies

• +1
Reactions: frendly
I’m going to the dermatologist next month and I know she won’t give me any hard core shit. Last time I went she prescribed a cream that did absolutely nothing. I need a drug I can ask her to prescribe to me. Also any other tips?
idk if u still need help ask for tret or clindamycin with benz something and get a cleanser from ur local corner shop and an exfoliarer oh and a moisture thingy face lotion basicallly

clean face everyday with ur cleaner in the morning and at night
after cleaning face put on ur perscribed cream
moistureize and then do the same shit again at night

THIS might help 2

I had pretty bad acne and now i have a couple scars but clidamycin helped me even though i ate hella candy every day and shit
took a long ass time though (like 4 months) now i got tret from my sister just using it to make sure ion get my acne back

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
Don't go to female doctors retard
I went to female and she instantly gave me accutane lmao best doc i had also when she was sick the male doc came and he litteraly said i have nothing jfl dumass he had better skin then me while being 20 yrs older. So male doesnt mean its better infact some males will you see as competition and a female is more willing to help tbh

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: frendly and buckchadley31
U most likely have almost nothing so no point in giving u it