Drugs

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Drugs are always better than our sober state imo, even on periods when life was really cool drugs always mogged, lots of memories I made throughout the years I was on drugs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Obamalama, try2beme and 3 others
Drugs are always better than our sober state imo, even on periods when life was really cool drugs always mogged, lots of memories I made throughout the years I was on drugs
Which one is the best for starters?

Where to buy from? Will I get addicted? I don't have that much money
Weed is easy to find, you can get addicted to it altought it doesn't give you withdrawals like heroin or alcohol, If you don't have that much money then don't spend on it imo, try for yourself and see if you like it

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Can’t do drugs tbh, too many mental problems cause bad trips when high. Only thing I can handle is alcohol cause it doesen’t give you a bad trip

Using them to help you in social situations though is like hanging yourself. Gotta be able to do it without drugs first and foremost.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
yes, life is more exciting when you're doing drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and R@m@