Ordering ~1000 euro worth of drugs to get through summer. What's cool shit to try?

Are girls like this the norm in the Netherlands btw? (Personality wise)

lol, what even makes you think this?

average dutch girl doesn't even read books, neither does the average guy.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
lol, what even makes you think this?

average dutch girl doesn't even read books, neither does the average guy.
Because literacy in women is highly correlated to male inceldom. The girl in the video gives me a vibe of someone who is low sex drive and someone who would dump you because you voted for Gert Wilders and shiet. A person who yoy would make a thread about :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
stop copy-pasting this truecel subhuman in my topics

ty very much
I would have already become social media star with your face. You lack ambition.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, mirrormogger and MoggerGaston
Not sure if you are confusing it with khat which is common in East Africa and Yemen, or with Acacia which has maoi properties. Mescaline comes from a cactus thats native to Central America. It was the most popular psychedelic in the long past, but its obscure now
Just looked it up, I was confusing it with "captagon'. 'Also known as: Fenethylline, a codrug of amphetamine and theophylline and a prodrug to both. '
Syria is the biggest producer of that, but it has nothing to do with mescaline.

Interesting, will have to look into mescaline.
4173210_psych.png

9 vendors of mescaline on this dark-web site, so should be really easy to get.

• Love it
Just looked it up, I was confusing it with "captagon'. Also known as: Fenethylline, a codrug of amphetamine and theophylline and a prodrug to both. Syria is the biggest producer of that, but it has nothing to do with mescaline.

Interesting, will have to look into mescaline.
4173210_psych.png

9 vendors of mescaline on this dark-web site, so should be really easy to get.
Mescaline is a classic but frighteningly underused in 21st century. You would be one of the very few people on earth to report the trip on this forum in a detailed way if you try it out. Just make sure its the real stuff, research the vendor and shiet. Mescaline feels like what people expect LSD to be like if i need to describe it accurately. It doesn't have any of that LSD alien weirdness, instead it has some mild mdma like effect 🥰

• Love it
Do you hate the world?
Not hate, but I am very apathetic to it all. It's very hard for me to find any value/meaning. or even just 'fun' in the world.

Fun I can only really find with drugs/alcohol. Even that can be hard at times, even on drugs/alcohol.

Meaning? Hah. Man. I haven't found any value/meaning in the world in a long long fucking time.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Not hate, but I am very apathetic to it all. It's very hard for me to find any value/meaning. or even just 'fun' in the world.

Fun I can only really find with drugs/alcohol. Even that can be hard at times, even on drugs/alcohol.

Meaning? Hah. Man. I haven't found any value/meaning in the world in a long long fucking time.
Value=genes

• So Sad
what website is this?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Because literacy in women is highly correlated to male inceldom. The girl in the video gives me a vibe of someone who is low sex drive and someone who would dump you because you voted for Gert Wilders and shiet. A person who yoy would make a thread about :feelshaha:
cagefuel theory
yeah you are right that girls like this are low sex-drive, judging from my own experiences so far.

I am too truecel to make conclusions though. But yeah overall, the more educated the foids are, the worse it is.

I would have already become social media star with your face. You lack ambition.
says the 6'4 italian stallion living among 5'8 italian manlets which you mog to the grave with your height alone.

oke buddy

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
says the 6'4 italian stallion living among 5'8 italian manlets which you mog to the grave with your height alone.

oke buddy
Face Is king and you have chad face. All this rotting with drugs Will only damage you long term. It's time to start spamming selfies on Instagram and tik tok.

• JFL
Mescaline is a classic but frighteningly underused in 21st century. You would be one of the very few people on earth to report the trip on this forum in a detailed way if you try it out. Just make sure its the real stuff, research the vendor and shiet. Mescaline feels like what people expect LSD to be like if i need to describe it accurately. It doesn't have any of that LSD alien weirdness, instead it has some mild mdma like effect 🥰
damn, been reading a bit more about it in the moment (wikipedia and stuff) and it actually sounds really interesting.
some of these vendors of it on this dark-web marketplace seem very legit, so I could actually try it soon.

I have a lot of experience with shrooms now, and I am not afraid of shrooms anymore. I could use it even when I am in a shit-mood, depressed, sad, and still feel confident in it, etc. Not afraid. (used it 7 times so far)

Problem is I don't have this with LSD. Only used it once and it got me paranoid towards the end (170ug tested). I need to get more experience with LSD before getting 'confident' with that drug.

Mescaline, I would just try a small amount of it. I have no friends anymore so I need to do all drugs on my own in my room.
Figure out how my body/brain reacts to it I guess, start small. I am open to it. Good suggestion. Going to see if I can order some.

• +1
Will you never take Carfentanil/Lofentanil
very unlikely.

cancer to your brain.
I am a recreational user, not a suicide-user.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Face Is king and you have chad face. All this rotting with drugs Will only damage you long term. It's time to start spamming selfies on Instagram and tik tok.
i get 0 likes on dating sites like bumble/tinder, yet you expect me to become some instagram/tiktok star.

delusions

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
i get 0 likes on dating sites like bumble/tinder, yet you expect me to become some instagram/tiktok star.

delusions
those don't mean anything.

• Hmm...
those don't mean anything.
neither do likes on this forum mean anything.

trust me, I wouldn't be rotting on this forum for years if I got any significant IRL validation.

I am just some weirdo guy who goes to raves/parties, but dances on his own in the middle of the crowd, while high on drugs, without interacting with anyone.
I am the weirdo guy at your job or in your class, who people believe is cool, yet nobody really knows him or is friends with him. And in the end people just think of me as some weirdo loner retard in the end because of it.

is what it is. slavic monstrosity genes.

neither do likes on this forum mean anything.

trust me, I wouldn't be rotting on this forum for years if I got any significant IRL validation.

I am just some weirdo guy who goes to raves/parties, but dances on his own in the middle of the crowd, while high on drugs, without interacting with anyone.
I am the weirdo guy at your job or in your class, who people believe is cool, yet nobody really knows him or is friends with him. And in the end people just think of me as some weirdo loner retard in the end because of it.

is what it is. slavic monstrosity genes.
I Just don't believe It. You're getting depressed because of some virtual likes on a platform for beckies. You May get few matches, but what percentage of them told you that you were too good to be true? That's your problem, women assume that a guy like you would never be on platforms like tinder where desperate beckies go. They assume you should already have your harem of stacies irl

• Love it
jfl at life honestly. I hate 'the real' life.
What is there left to live for?

I just want to escape it all and live in my own world. The real world sucks too hard.

I Just don't believe It. You're getting depressed because of some virtual likes on a platform for beckies. You May get few matches, but what percentage of them told you that you were too good to be true? That's your problem, women assume that a guy like you would never be on platforms like tinder where desperate beckies go. They assume you should already have your harem of stacies irl
I wish you were right so fucking bad. I wouldn't have to rot away and do drugs in this case.

reality is different

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Weed and alcohol

that shit is amazing and combines REALLY WELL with stims honestly.

yes ketamine is one of the best drugs ever
Lucky the ketamine in london is so laced and weird.

• So Sad
I don't like smoking it (generally don't notice much effect), and have had mediocre experiences on edibles.
Just not excited at all anymore to smoke more weed or do weed edibles. Somehow, it's just not my drug.

I know from weed edibles that I get very much in my mind in a way that I really don't like. In this very over-thinking way.
It's just not enjoyable at all to overthink this hard about everything like I do on weed-edibles.

I am still open to trying it in the future if I meet people IRL who make me try again. But I am just not excited to try it on my own again.

I did 60mg of weed edibles last week, and I had people on this forum like @BrahminBoss and @Axii telling me I was going to die. (scumbags)

meanwhile reality: I felt weird: Weird feelings in my head and brain. Like sparks were going around, lightning going through my brain at some times (but very rare). Yet I had no hallucinations and no real emotional impact.

It was just a 'lol nothing happened' experience.

But can't judge it in this way. I did a fair bit of alcohol before, so maybe that dampened the effects idk.
also maybe my mind just didnt give a fuck.

ive had shroom trips where I saw Satan himself.
ive had shroom trips where literally nothing really happened.

drugs can be weird

but still: weed sucks tbh.
That means you didn’t do enough

Hugh dose of edibles will fuck you up . Your worst memories would resurface or your best memories depends on many things

But since most of us are abused dogs here never go high dose . Use weed to relax like alcohol not as psychedelic

That means you didn’t do enough

Hugh dose of edibles will fuck you up . Your worst memories would resurface or your best memories depends on many things

But since most of us are abused dogs here never go high dose . Use weed to relax like alcohol not as psychedelic
sounds like fun

ill megadose weed edibles some time tbh. do like 500mg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
diazepam sounds very interesting. I had a friend of mine go VERY BAD on a combination of LSD+Weed recently
Yeah my worst trip ever was LSD and weed, everyones face was distorted and glitching at 100fps and I couldn’t understand words or speech because of the audio hallucinations. I don’t recommend.
would be good to drug people like this down with diazepam, or drug myself down with diazepam, when we have a bad trip.
100%

• +1