Drugs

V

Venix

Banned
Note to everyone reading. I highly recommend looking into yourself and discovering who you are. Drugs have a bad rep in today’s society, out of my personal experiences I’ve drugged maxxed to the point where I have no inhibition. I’ve learned so much I realized I don’t know anything. Currently off adderall again something I deemed stupid and unnecessary. I’m planning to get it prescribed by doctor because my work output in school while off it is astronomical. After all the experiences I’ve come to realize, redpill, blue pill, black pill and many other ideologies become flawed once you become the person you are deep inside. As for recommendation: improve your mental health, he is what he thinks about all day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
what drugs did you take nigga

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and WadlowMaxxing
basically u popped a pill got deep in ur feelings and got a bit nihlisitc and made a topic about it?

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and WadlowMaxxing
no they don't have a bad rep in our society anymore jfl
everyone nowadays wants to experience drugs or has experienced

"I am one with the nature, LSD and mushrooms have opened my eyes to the truth of society and life"

I fucking hate the western ideals of "find your true self" there is no one trueself, people are adaptive, and the parts
of the "trueself" are just genetic and insticitve stuff which you can find by looking at your family relatives and looking at your
past behaviors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10177, chance and 6 others
View attachment 862382
"I am one with the nature, LSD and mushrooms have opened my eyes to the truth of society and life"

I fucking hate the western ideals of "find your true self" there is no one trueself, people are adaptive, and the parts
of the "trueself" are just genetic and insticitve stuff which you can find by looking at your family relatives and looking at your
past behaviors
mirin high T dark triad signature ngl

• +1
Reactions: chance, Deleted member 7901 and potentialhabit1
View attachment 862382

past behaviors
??? this thread is geared towards the peers using this site who are on the same age group as myself. This is to kill the thought of missing out in life because you’re thinking too much, this is a call so they can break out of that and live life regardless. Your statement is true, implying “looking at relatives+ past behaviors” which is a good first step, you basically described it. I’ll say it again, once you recognize the redpill, blue pill, blackpill, face, whatever ideology is in site. Time will still pass and no matter what, you take it and play with what was dealt to you. What are you gonna do about it? I gave a recommendation on a viable option.

Tired of these psychonaut copers by this point.
no LSD or RC's for your subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
Tired of these psychonaut copers by this point.
no LSD or RC's for your subhuman genes
View attachment 862493
he’s doing something better than type on site. You niggas force it and take everything out of context completely got the message wrong. Soon enough you’ll be bored of cope

View attachment 862382

past behaviors
op is a nigger