DRUNK ME TRIED DEBLOATING JFL

i look less muscular now :(. I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and tell you how much i lost. not looking forward
Maybe pct longer i dont now you always lose a bit of your gains keep the calories high and train hair in the gym

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Dont have 3 years i have 5 months till i need to go back to one of my old schools where i will see the only girl i ever loved again i think about here when i have sex with gf i have 5 months to become a mogger thats it i will do anything in my power to make her my gf this sounded gay as fuck tbh
Since you get most of your gains the first year, just be serious for these 5 months and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22924
Since you get most of your gains the first year, just be serious for these 5 months and you'll be fine.
I already traint natty for a year when 1 year ago I weighed 52kg at 6’3 and could not bench 20kg

• Woah
Christ dude

On alcohol? I've never got that stupid off anything but hard drugs
Yea sticking a needle in your face is a new one for me if i get drunk i just start saying racist shit to my ethnic friends 9/10 times

• JFL
Maybe pct longer i dont now you always lose a bit of your gains keep the calories high and train hair in the gym
i jfl'ed cus i didnt realise the end was a typo.
but yeah, thanks for the tips man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i jfl'ed cus i didnt realise the end was a typo.
but yeah, thanks for the tips man
No problem broski i also have no idea where i am talking about jfl i am horny gonna ask my girlfriend to face time me while i beat my meat update me how much you weigh tomorrow

• JFL
how do lifts even work for ONS

like do u keep ur shoes on when u fuck

what happens when u drop 2+ inches when ure taking off your shit before ure supposed to fuck her
From what I understand alot of these guys have a pair of slippers back home with another pair of lifts in, so they get home go to the bathroom and change into the slippers with lifts attached in there.Then I guess they fuck with the slippers on.
Jfl it's so ridiculous I legit laughed as I was typing that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
From what I understand alot of these guys have a pair of slippers back home with another pair of lifts in, so they get home go to the bathroom and change into the slippers with lifts attached in there.Then I guess they fuck with the slippers on.
Jfl it's so ridiculous I legit laughed as I was typing that.
High effort lookmaxxing for manlets

• +1
I still had syringes from when I used to inject MT2.

Drunk me thought:

“What if i stick the needle in my face and suck the water out of my cheeks with it?”

So I ran to my backpack in the middle of pre’s. I grabbed the needle and I started chasing my drunk Indian roommate around the kitchen with it. He screamed and shouted like a bitch and begged me to stop.

I then went to the bathroom and stuck the needle in my cheek.

Well, it didn’t suck anything out but blood. I didn’t stop bleeding for 30 minutes.
I made a hole in my face and I still have a great bruise around it.

TL;DR: USING A NEEDLE TO PULL WATER OUT OF YOUR CHEEKS DOES NOT WORK!!

keep ascending boys, keep trying shit.
One day, I promise <3

Pneumo
Maximum autism

• +1
i look less muscular now :(. I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and tell you how much i lost. not looking forward
Yeah im definitely gonna hop on mk now , i was debating on if i should or not

• So Sad
would there be any way to adjust this to work
Maybe if i didn’t stick the needle in a vein yeah.
I should try sober but i think I’d feel the pain a lot more…
Welp, anything to looksmaxx, right?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Maybe if i didn’t stick the needle in a vein yeah.
I should try sober but i think I’d feel the pain a lot more…
Welp, anything to looksmaxx, right?
Mirin if ur actually that low inhibit to stick a needle in ur cheeks. Have u tried injecting igf1 des into ur masseters?

bro i will mog your entire bloodline with 16% bf ass and i will punch your children
Bro really said i will punch your children caging at this old thread

I’m
I still had syringes from when I used to inject MT2.

Drunk me thought:

“What if i stick the needle in my face and suck the water out of my cheeks with it?”

So I ran to my backpack in the middle of pre’s. I grabbed the needle and I started chasing my drunk Indian roommate around the kitchen with it. He screamed and shouted like a bitch and begged me to stop.

I then went to the bathroom and stuck the needle in my cheek.

Well, it didn’t suck anything out but blood. I didn’t stop bleeding for 30 minutes.
I made a hole in my face and I still have a great bruise around it.

TL;DR: USING A NEEDLE TO PULL WATER OUT OF YOUR CHEEKS DOES NOT WORK!!

keep ascending boys, keep trying shit.
One day, I promise <3

Pneumo
so glad I just saw this, I was gonna try this shit in a few days 😭