Drunk stacies get fucked by low tier normies all the time

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
the most brutal pill is that if you want to fuck attractive women you need to become a drunk who goes out partying 3 nights a week with your buddies, eventually you will get slays that mog you to self harm

inb4 she calls rape. attractive women that get drunk are so used to hooking up/sex that they'll just cook breakfest, delete your number and go about her day.

inb4 STDs. they literally don't exist IRL, only gay men and prositutes get stds, go raw. juist dont coom instead

I saw it first hand, in university by low IQ roommate(well different apartment but right by mine) was studying a low iq field but he went out and partied every night and eventually got a hot girl one night and fucked her for a while until she left him and he did it again brought home a kpop looking vietnamese girl.

he was 6ft but ltn facially

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Thanks for the advice. On how to catch a rape charge.

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Thanks for the advice. On how to catch a rape charge.
dumb as fuck thinking like this
inb4 she calls rape. attractive women that get drunk are so used to hooking up/sex that they'll just cook breakfest, delete your number after she talks to her girls about you and go about her day.
literally 0% of women that willing hook up drunk will call rape

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Only works in the US

At uni I went out clubbing multiple times per week in the UK and got fuck all, not even mid girls

In uk it’s social circle or house parties only if you want to fuck drunk sluts

Otherwise you’re stuck slaying from OLD which is boring as sin

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and SecularIslamist
Only works in the US

At uni I went out multiple times per week in the UK and got fuck all
yeah because 99% of brits get drunk on the weekends so you still have to be a Chad

in the USA most pubs/bars/clubs are evenly gendered especially near a uni.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Too bad parties of my former debil "best friend" included only ugly foids, who he insisted me to fuck, and I refused. That gave PTSD

yeah because 99% of brits get drunk on the weekends so you still have to be a Chad

in the USA most pubs/bars/clubs are evenly gendered especially near a uni.
Not at uni tho, all students go out Monday-Thursday, nobody was out on weekends

But yeah the ratio was way better in the US from what I can remember

Although that being said I had a lot of success in bars and pubs last time I was out. I think clubbing is just dead for slaying, no matter your looks. That’s how it seems to me anyway. Even when I’ve mogged every single guy in the club I get maybe one or two approaches max. Girls are just there to dance with their friends and reject men.

Where as in bars / pubs you can actually speak to them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Actually, for any ukcels in here, the brutality only applies to the south.

When I was out in liverpool, Leeds and newcastle I was able to slay from clubs

Actually, for any ukcels in here, the brutality only applies to the south.

When I was out in liverpool, Leeds and newcastle I was able to slay from clubs

insta story from biggest uk whore i could find. No chad in sight quite the opposite rather.
Only giga socialites with personality and money have organic access to stacy's @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and StrangerDanger
But yeah the ratio was way better in the US from what I can remember
True, literally every time I went out (probably 12 times in my life) women have had the numerical advantage, and even just being out at peak times, I see at least a 3-4 ratio of men to women. American women are way more likely to go out compared to Latin or European women. Spain and Turkey were massive sausage fests

The only exceptions in the USA is places like Miami and NYC, because theres a shit ton of tourists and amateur slayers

Last edited:
View attachment 2356506
insta story from biggest uk whore i could find. No chad in sight quite the opposite rather.
Only giga socialites with personality and money have organic access to stacy's @StrangerDanger
I know that helena girl irl she dates a rich subhuman and she was a LTB growing up

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn