dry fast

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Dry fasting for the modern day human (whom is severely dehydrated) is a bad idea, if any more than a week.
Yes, the body makes water via metabolic water
But it's not enough for someone starting off with low water reserves
You will be in a dangerous deficit very soon
Humans were supposed to remain at least 80% water from birth.
The average adult (keyword "average") Is 64% water
This will easily cause sever actual dehydration and You will have a high chance of dying after 20 days or so.
I suggest doing a 3-5 days dry fast. then water fasting from there.
Dry fasts after 3 days completely destroy cravings in the body.
Where ass it takes 9- 12 days for cravings to COMPLETELY disappear when water fasting.
Also you are immediately into ketosis after 1 day, instead of 3 days with water.
Prolonged dry fasting should only be for those who are TRULY hydrated (With 80% of their body being water)

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Neurose
Dry fasting for the modern day human (whom is severely dehydrated) is a bad idea, if any more than a week.
This will easily cause sever actual dehydration and You will have a high chance of dying after 20 days or so.
Where ass it takes 9- 12 days for cravings to COMPLETELY disappear when water fasting.
Also you are immediately into ketosis after 1 day, instead of 3 days with water.
Prolonged dry fasting should only be for those who are TRULY hydrated (With 80% of their body being water)
i do 2 days dry fast, then water fast 1 day, dry fast 1 day, 1 day water fast, ect for a total of 7 days. so im not dehydrated. i feel fine on all days

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and datboijj
i do 2 days dry fast, then water fast 1 day, dry fast 1 day, 1 day water fast, ect for a total of 7 days. so im not dehydrated. i feel fine on all days
I'm doing 7 days dry and around 50 days with water.
With the goal to eliminate hard material and eventually never have to drink water again and achieving 80% hydration
Drinking water is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely drink at all

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ballskin, volcelfatcel and 2 others
With the goal to eliminate hard material and eventually never have to drink water again and achieving 80% hydration
Drinking water is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely drink at all
i've never dared to go for more than 3 days dry, is it safe past that point? usually using my alternative water and dry fasts i get hollow cheeks no problems, with 7 days dry fast i will literally have 8PSL model tier hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
i've never dared to go for more than 3 days dry, is it safe past that point? usually using my alternative water and dry fasts i get hollow cheeks no problems, with 7 days dry fast i will literally have 8PSL model tier hollow cheeks
anything under 10 days should be fine if you know how to keep blood pressure high to stop yourself from fainting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Caged

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
you’re just gonna rely on fruits or something with high water content?

you’re just gonna rely on fruits or something with high water content?
Yeh but, I'm gonna try and find a way to grow my Loop of henle
So that I don't HAVE to rely on the highest water content, and be fine with bananas and dates
113 kidney 35 638
Like the desert kangaroo rat, who eats dry high seeds.
But because of it's ridiculous loop of Henle and ability to make water from carbs.
It can easily make/take in too much water.
It literally doesn't even touch water unless you feed it a bunch of things outside it's natural diet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
So that I don't HAVE to rely on the highest water content, and be fine with bananas and dates
View attachment 898822
But because of it's ridiculous loop of Henle and ability to make water from carbs.
It literally doesn't even touch water unless you feed it a bunch of things outside it's natural diet
is that something you can change in humans or is that biologically unique to kangaroo rats?

is that something you can change in humans or is that biologically unique to kangaroo rats?
I'm doing an experiment to find out.
But I can't tell you much about that just yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
how can we be more hydrated?

• +1
I once went 24 days dry fasting

• Woah
Reactions: yayatourer
Uhh that's a lil complicated. I will have the answer on feb 12th. Just be patient
alright nice can you @ me in your thread? and should i drink more or less water in the mean time?

alright nice can you @ me in your thread? and should i drink more or less water in the mean time?
WAAAAAAY more water. Atleast 5L a day. But sip it slowly
No more than 1L an hour, I suggest half of that (500mL an hour)
You should be able to immediately feel the difference after a couple sips

WAAAAAAY more water. Atleast 5L a day. But sip it slowly
No more than 1L an hour, I suggest half of that (500mL an hour)
You should be able to immediately feel the difference after a couple sips
alright thanks for your reply! im gonna try that out.

• +1
View attachment 898822
Why bother ? Just take it a couple of steps further and do Inedia and become the perfect human being.

@looksmaxxer234 absolute state jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234