Dry lips

Julian

Julian

Kraken
my lips sometimes become dry af and that looks shit. Lips can't be a halo but they CAN be a failo. Use something like vaseline to fix it. Take care of your lips boyo it can be a lookskiller.

lips are underrated. best lip size is something like Chico's, not too large but not too thin that it fucks ur harmony, lips are crucial for contrast and harmony, CRUCIAL

my lips sometimes become dry af and that looks shit. Lips can't be a halo but they CAN be a failo. Use something like vaseline to fix it. Take care of your lips boyo it can be a lookskiller.

Don't use Vaseline or mainstream lipsticks these just make a layer on your lips without any real moisturizing.

I use same lotion/moisturizing cream I use for face.

Apply in the morning and before bed.

vaseline is great

Use this.

NI-46123_BBd_LIP_LBL_Balm_Beeswax.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lux
use a lanolin lip balm/moisturizer.

Don't use Vaseline or mainstream lipsticks these just make a layer on your lips without any real moisturizing.

I use same lotion/moisturizing cream I use for face.

Apply in the morning and before bed.
vaseline moisturizes it

vaseline moisturizes it
No.. It just creates a protective layer that protects from cold and doesn't let your own moisture evaporate. Doesn't give any moisture tough

No.. It just creates a protective layer that protects from cold and doesn't let your own moisture evaporate. Doesn't give any moisture tough
so we need to use a specific moisturizer for lips?

Yes, Vaseline is good for when it's really cold and you want to protect, don't do very much for moisturizing

lips are underrated. best lip size is something like Chico's, not too large but not too thin that it fucks ur harmony, lips are crucial for contrast and harmony, CRUCIAL

Best lips

Willow barrett elias de poot coup de coeur

Don't put anything on your lips during the day, it makes them look shiny and thats seen as feminine (like lip gloss).

Instead, exfoliate your lips twice a week (right before bed) and use Blistex Medex or you can use Aquaphor too.