Dry skin after warm shower

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
Even if it’s only a 5 minute shower I become ashy as fuck. And I have pretty good skin otherwise.

Now I only shower in warm water as a treat or if I have company.

Cold showers mog anyways.

Isn’t this common?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreenHat500, Corleone and Deleted member 20835
Just get some cocoa butter and watermelon nig

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and Hipcel
And I sweat like crazy for an hour after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deprived, It'snotover and 2 others
Even if it’s only a 5 minute shower I become ashy as fuck. And I have pretty good skin otherwise.

Now I only shower in warm water as a treat or if I have company.

Cold showers mog anyways.

Isn’t this common?
imagine not cranking it to coldest.taking warm showers are beta unless youre sick or smth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Tom Jones
imagine not cranking it to coldest.taking warm showers are beta unless youre sick or smth

Legit. And here the water is 8-10 C.
It’s invigorating and healthy.

Warm baths are for pregnant women and infants imo. And fags

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Tom Jones

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Tom Jones and Deleted member 20835
Tom Jones
3023800 28D44018 E3E2 4992 8BEB B6722CC88BD8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Tom Jones
Hot waters clears the skin of bacteria and dirt. But if your not doing any sort of hard physical labour, exercise or working in dirty conditions. Cold shower everyday should be fine. I normally just run it cold at the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Tom Jones
Hot waters clears the skin of bacteria and dirt. But if your not doing any sort of hard physical labour, exercise or working in dirty conditions. Cold shower everyday should be fine. I normally just run it cold at the end
Cold water also rinses of dirt and bacteria, not as effectively, but a warm shower (body temperature) isn’t much more effective.

And a really hot shower (like most people do) is not healthy for the skin.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Legit. And here the water is 8-10 C.
It’s invigorating and healthy.

Warm baths are for pregnant women and infants imo. And fags
I take hot baths all the time. That's what I like. What of it? Call me beta all you want but irl I'd hold the two of yous down and force you to be my girlfriends. I'd force you to wear dresses and kiss other men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, the BULL and Tom Jones
I take hot baths all the time. That's what I like. What of it? Call me beta all you want but irl I'd hold the two of yous down and force you to be my girlfriends. I'd force you to wear dresses and kiss other men.

You don’t need to force me to wear dresses and kiss men. I do that on the regular. That’s what I like. What of it?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
getting mad because some random said thing you do is beta:

• JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Tom Jones and Deleted member 20835
This turned gay pretty fast. I dig it

And I sweat like crazy for an hour after
That's my same problem, is it related with t/hormones? I didn't have this issue until some month ago and my diet is the same

That's my same problem, is it related with t/hormones? I didn't have this issue until some month ago and my diet is the same
That’s strange if it’s new. Taking longer or warmer showers? Or maybe because it’s warmer outside and you don’t cool down as fast.

No it’s cause of the heat

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
That’s strange if it’s new. Taking longer or warmer showers? Or maybe because it’s warmer outside and you don’t cool down as fast.

No it’s cause of the heat
I always take short and not hot showers, i don't know why my sweat became so bad, don't think that hormones can do it at 16 maybe i should check a doctor it is really annoying

Last edited:
  • +1
No wonder I have 34 yo skin despite being only almost 17. Yeah i know I'm fucking recessed as shit but maybe this makes it worse

I always put the hot shower TO THE ABSOLUTE MAX no exaggeration. I have to put my fingers in it first for a bit so I can get used to it before I put my full body in. I torture myself with hot water but once my body gets used to it it feels good

I'll try a cold shower tomorrow. Time to stop being a pussy and suffer through it jfl

• +1
No wonder I have 34 yo skin despite being only almost 17. Yeah i know I'm fucking recessed as shit but maybe this makes it worse

I always put the hot shower TO THE ABSOLUTE MAX no exaggeration. I have to put my fingers in it first for a bit so I can get used to it before I put my full body in. I torture myself with hot water but once my body gets used to it it feels good

I'll try a cold shower tomorrow. Time to stop being a pussy and suffer through it jfl
Yeah that’ll fuck you up.

Try colder water. Don’t have to do the coldest at first. Work your way down to it.

Not like how I was introduced to it. It was my 5 year birthday and my dad said “today is the day you decide if I have a son” put me in the bathroom and after inspected whether I touched the warm water tap

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I hate cold showers, i have very long hair so doing cold showers would be torture, i used to do them when my hair was very short but the first 40 seconds are absolute hell, like I feel physical pain from the cold and my breathing becomes very heavy, always gets me scared of getting a sudden heart attack or something

• +1
I hate cold showers, i have very long hair so doing cold showers would be torture, i used to do them when my hair was very short but the first 40 seconds are absolute hell, like I feel physical pain from the cold and my breathing becomes very heavy, always gets me scared of getting a sudden heart attack or something
It’s a little unpleasant the first minute. After that it gets numb and kinda pleasant in a weird way imo.

Wouldn’t worry about it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I always take short and not hot showers, i don't know why my sweat became so bad, don't think that hormones can do it at 16 maybe i should check a doctor it is really annoying

Nah I wouldn’t worry. It’s natural for the body to cool by sweating and at 16 you are probably starting to sweat like a mofo anyway

• Love it
I just take to neutral to slightly cold showers. Your skin and hair doesn’t dry out and you don’t have to worry about the uncomfortable shivering cold. Sometimes I go all out cold until my balls shrink but that’s only towards the end of the shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, It'snotover and Tom Jones
I just take to neutral to slightly cold showers. Your skin and hair doesn’t dry out and you don’t have to worry about the uncomfortable shivering cold. Sometimes I go all out cold until my balls shrink but that’s only towards the end of the shower
Yeah good too. But I figure if you’re going to do it might as well do it proper. I’m used to the cold now.
And you reap the benefits

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Nah I wouldn’t worry. It’s natural for the body to cool by sweating and at 16 you are probably starting to sweat like a mofo anyway
Thanks, that's really a huge lifefuel to me, since i turned 16 my sweat is terrible i need to Wash my armpits twice a day for this, that's why i was worried. Thanks man.

• +1
Thanks, that's really a huge lifefuel to me, since i turned 16 my sweat is terrible i need to Wash my armpits twice a day for this, that's why i was worried. Thanks man.
Np.
I sweat crazy as my dad and bro do as well.
I used to be self conscious about having huge sweat stains under my arms without even doing shit. But now I don’t give it much thought. I just wear shirts that attenuates the visual impact of having a waterfall in your armpits

• +1
Np.
I sweat crazy as my dad and bro do as well.
I used to be self conscious about having huge sweat stains under my arms without even doing shit. But now I don’t give it much thought. I just wear shirts that attenuates the visual impact of having a waterfall in your armpits
Yeah i also have a waterfall under my armpits lol now my biggest problem is its smell, but i'm starting to thought less about this, can't do more than washing my armpits twice a day

Yeah i also have a waterfall under my armpits lol now my biggest problem is its smell, but i'm starting to thought less about this, can't do more than washing my armpits twice a day
Lol yeah remove hair under arms.

I usually take 2-3 cold showers a day

• +1
Lol yeah remove hair under arms.

I usually take 2-3 cold showers a day
Yeah hair under armpits aren't an option for men like us, with this problem showering twice a day is a must for us

• Love it
The scent of a man makes chicks go crazy tbh 😂

• Love it
The scent of a man makes chicks go crazy tbh 😂
It's true, always thought that it was a myth but they really loves men sweat, even read that they can feel a high t man just from his sweat

• +1
cold shower theory

• +1
Cold shower mogs. It really benefits muscular recovery

It’s a little unpleasant the first minute. After that it gets numb and kinda pleasant in a weird way imo.

Wouldn’t worry about it
Yes true, love the feeling after the first minute, feels very good, much better then hot showers, but that first minute always scares me from getting a heart attack or stroke, like im genuinely worried about that. Would like to know if its possible

Yeah hair under armpits aren't an option for men like us, with this problem showering twice a day is a must for us
Go and buy a anti sweating armpit cream, its a life changer for me, works 24h and you don't stink at all, waaay better then deodorant

• Woah
Go and buy a anti sweating armpit cream, its a life changer for me, works 24h and you don't stink at all, waaay better then deodorant
Shit it could be a HUGE life changer for me too, i wouldn't need to showering twice a day thanks man, i'll try it asap

Yes true, love the feeling after the first minute, feels very good, much better then hot showers, but that first minute always scares me from getting a heart attack or stroke, like im genuinely worried about that. Would like to know if its possible
Technically a heart attack is possible but extremely unlikely considering you are not immersed in near 0 degree water.