Dual Mating Strategy

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
We are discussing here, Looks mainly.

Yet. There exists, the concpet of the Dual Mating Strategy.

Do you agree, this concept is still relevant atm in the Western world?

The defention:
1. Women form long-term relationships with investing partners, (And are for him more forgiving on Looks);
2. while women surreptitiously seeking sex/good genes from extrapair mates (aka fucking Chad). (and are unforgiving on Looks then).

My opinion.
I think this concept, is atm not so much true anymore in the West. The mains cause: women don't need investement/money/resources from 1 man anymore, like they had to in the past. They can now get it from work, or from welfare.
When times change, and the West become harsh (war, really big decline in economy (-35%>),ending of welfare, etc.). Then this concept will be more true again.

I think LMSFACE was also right about this (see video at bottom).
I also think, that incels that hate the current dating market due to their looks causing them inceldom. They should (if thay can bare hardship in other ways), not be afraid to support and do things that will fuck up the current prosperity in the West (or they can move to a shithole country, and see hw much they value resourcefull men there). Because, that can up their chances of having women (and offrsping if they want) plentifold. Like was the case, 1950 or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer