Dude black pill is heavy exaggerated

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,787
Reputation
11,080
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
 
new generation new lifestyle
 
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
jbe bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: indoaryanicmtn
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
But your life will majority of the time be les than a tenth of what chads is
 
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
Its all true. If you experienced one day with a top 1% face you would agree with me.
 
Its all true. If you experienced one day with a top 1% face you would agree with me.
Top 1 percent faces are not everyday faces you see so why even compare yourself to them all the time I don’t understand because they’re super rare
 
If you think those women are satisfied and not microcheating at the least you’re coping
 
  • +1
Reactions: AnActualidoit
not really hypergamy is getting insanely bad
 
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
its all about looks
 

Similar threads

ltn3131
Replies
1
Views
30
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
try2beme
Replies
13
Views
92
try2beme
try2beme
D69mo
Replies
1
Views
33
T-bone123
T-bone123
Ratul_
Replies
7
Views
58
Ratul_
Ratul_
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
55
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

  • AscendHQ
  • Resonant
  • bibodude
  • AnActualidoit
  • xanlack
  • kaiser_m
  • truep0lishguy
  • kazakhstanye
  • i6w9
  • prestrictionn
Back
Top