Dude goes ER in Chicago

reborn

reborn

Banned
I don't know what's up with all those young folks going ER these days. I mean you are 18, 20, whatever. You got your life ahead of you. Makes you wonder why don't 80 year olds go ER? Afterall they don't really have that much to lose anymore. But they probably don't give much of a fuck anymore either. And that is what is so nice about getting older. You realize how pointless and meaningless all this shit is and you don't give a fuck anymore. I really like being an oldcel much better than being a youngcel. As a youngcel I was suicidal all the time. Now I feel great because I don't really give a fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
In Denmark too

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Mirin wisdom

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
10065319 9B44 4EC9 B96A 59A7D03E3903

I don't know what's up with all those young folks going ER these days. I mean you are 18, 20, whatever. You got your life ahead of you.
What kind of life is that? To do what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
these young kids are on a cocktail of psychiatric drug fucking their brains up then they either get groomed online by cia agents as part of a plot to get americans to surrender their arms or they do it by themselves for fame or because of what they read on the internet

I bet we'll see more older people going ER over the year it's just that it never happened before the mid 90s they didn't grow up seeing this in their formative years and they arent chronically online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
The more ERs the better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Yeah but it wouldn't be fun if there was no challenge.
It's just easier to go ER, even ER tried to get rich, played the lottery, used the law of attraction, but it didn't work...so he went ER...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman incel, ropemax and 1 other person
I dont understand why these people would go ER on innocent people like why wouldnt they go ER on like evil corrupt politicians and world leaders?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gonthar, subhuman incel and 2 others
I dont understand why these people would go ER on innocent people like why wouldnt they go ER on like evil corrupt politicians and world leaders?

Yeah that is another thing I have always wondered about.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's not as easy to assassinate a high ranking politician as it is to pull out a gun in a mall and start shooting, but I get your point. They should at least finish off people that they disliked from school or something and not just some randoms

Why don't they shoot dead the Stacie's and Becky's who rejected them/mocked them for being small or ugly and sent them into a downward spiral of lonely isolation? And kill the chad bully whiteknights of these Stacie's & Beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20327
I really think most the shootings are scripted.

They want to take away guns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Yeah, they are just killing other innocent plebs would probably have similar problems as them. Just makes no sense to me.

these young kids are on a cocktail of psychiatric drug fucking their brains up then they either get groomed online by cia agents as part of a plot to get americans to surrender their arms or they do it by themselves for fame or because of what they read on the internet

I bet we'll see more older people going ER over the year it's just that it never happened before the mid 90s they didn't grow up seeing this in their formative years and they arent chronically online
this

according to studies, many (the majority) of the crimes happen with alcohol (or other drugs) influence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It was a wigger with face tats

fbi mk ultra assets

was in a parade today and was paranoid for the first time. it’s so easy for some schizo to just start firing.

The leftist media is still bullshit but I don’t think their overblowing the amount of shootings happening in actual decent areas of the U.S. anymore

are you the 9000iqoverlord guy?

was in a parade today and was paranoid for the first time. it’s so easy for some schizo to just start firing.

The leftist media is still bullshit but I don’t think their overblowing the amount of shootings happening in actual decent areas of the U.S. anymore
the amount of shootings happening outside of nigger filled ghettos is still completely insignificant. it's not a real threat. shootings did not go down under the 1994 assault weapons ban either, and columbine happened during the ban. so they can continue implementing new state laws limiting the amount of ammo you can use, the capacity of your magazines, and what type of guns you can buy, all of which will have exactly zero impact on criminals and killers' ability to get around that. their goal is gradual, eventual complete disarmament. at which point people will just start using arson, explosives, knives, and cars to kill people. and if they were the mass killer type, they will plan their attack to cause the largest amount of destruction possible. vehicle and bomb based er's on average are more deadly than firearms based er's.

muh gun free europoor btfo by one dude with a rented truck to the tune of thundreds injured and 86 dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

yh dude its clear western society is on its knees we most likely gonna see a major conflict in our lives and only the strongest nations will survive to carry on in the future world and potential colonies on other planets in our galaxy

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Nikkas go er in Chicago 10 times a week ... lmao Chicago been like this for the past hundred years

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Suspect is white, what's new.... White people gonna white people. Violent degenerates

I love when these niggas go ER YES

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake