AscendHQ
Turkey trip
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Posts
- 9,407
- Reputation
- 11,902
Like bro I get hltn and my mood drops then a soul says lmtn and my mood lightens then a nigger says hltn and so forward
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
67 ?your rating is how much sex you have
I have gotten someIt don’t matter. If you don’t get iois outside you ugly.
Yes i agree. You can't accurately rate someone unless u see them irl. Ive gotten ratings anywhere from mltn when i was bloated as shit to hmtn when i had longer hair. Pretty unconsistent, id say i'm around mtn tho bc i get iois and girls say i'm glLike bro I get hltn and my mood drops then a soul says lmtn and my mood lightens then a nigger says hltn and so forward
niggas name is holybrutalYes i agree. You can't accurately rate someone unless u see them irl. Ive gotten ratings anywhere from mltn when i was bloated as shit to hmtn when i had longer hair. Pretty unconsistent, id say i'm around mtn tho bc i get iois and girls say i'm gl
Nigga got a worse name then meniggas name is holybrutal![]()
My name is tuff nigga wdymniggas name is holybrutal![]()
im genuinely laughing rn bro hahaha. holybrutal are u deadassniggas name is holybrutal![]()



get them non stop as a 6‘3“ hmtnIt don’t matter. If you don’t get iois outside you ugly.
it is tuff lowk but itsMy name is tuff nigga wdym
Yes it's the best name idea i hadim genuinely laughing rn bro hahaha. holybrutal are u deadass![]()
No I’d say from average-slighty above average chicks a fewfrom who?? Fat hoes and hltbs don’t matter
Then goodNo I’d say from average-slighty above average chicks a few
But I’m to scarfed to talk to them so it don’t mattarThen good
RealBut I’m to scarfed to talk to them so it don’t mattar![]()