Dude, I think the US will probably go to War with China

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
and china will partner up with Russia. I might flee to Jerusalem when that happens. I have a scripture about it, hold on.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Matthew 24:6-13

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved

Jew

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Remember that Earthquake in Turkey that happened a bit before the Superbowl? That left a load of people homeless? And remember when there was that time when China sent a drone over to South Carolina I think? And the US had to shoot it down? And there were rumors, from NPR at least, that Tik Tok was going to be banned due to suspicion of it being a spy app?

Matthew 24:1-24

Matt.24​

[1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.
[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

BibleThumpers.org

No it won’t happen I retardedd animal

tiktok aint going anywhere

these white females got to keep dancing and shaking their ass for the ethnic eyes

No it won’t happen I retardedd animal
America and China are in the contest of the century in trying to become the biggest superpower. It comes down to our Navy military, politics and cultural influence (Hard power and Soft power) and economics, aka the almighty American Dollar.

Last edited:
If they topple the US Dollar Americans are screwed.

Im going to see about it in a book called Currency Wars.

go outside lil nigga
IMG 4652

I stand with China

Xicute

nothing is gonna happen you delusional warmongering NIGGER
You're literally black, you don't know shit about geopolitics. Stick to swinging ur dick around like the ape that you are and shooting your childhood friend in the head for a dime bag of weed

You're literally black, you don't know shit about geopolitics. Stick to swinging ur dick around like the ape that you are and shooting your childhood friend in the head for a dime bag of weed
???? Obama was black??? for two terms???

OBAMA IS BLACK

here i'll provide another example for your racist ass. Ben Carson, a highly-esteemed neurosurgeon, IS A BLACK REPUBLICAN.

That is why Trump sent a 1200 dollar check to everyone in America three times in an effort called the STIMULUS PACKAGE to try and uphold the economy because of the effects of the CHINESE CARONAVIRUS that was the result of a LAB LEAK right?

No suspicion of bio-terrorism there at all.

Last edited:
not a word you schizoid sub suharan extraterrestrial
keep replying to my message like the buck broken negroid that you are

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
look Jim Crow the no pussy getting ninja. Instead of spewing racial slurs and passing out with your hand in your sisters pants like the backwards southerner you are with the iq of a rock read the articles I put up and LEARN.

Last edited:
Im sorry for the retaliation brother. I love you.

• Woah
Reactions: Obito