Dude I thought camp looksmax was some satire joke

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,342
Reputation
981
Nigga I’ve been seeing these threads about it all day, and just now I have seen the ad for it, We can’t be serious dawg, I thought it was a new joke, fym camp looksmax :lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Nigga I’ve been seeing these threads all day, and just now I have seen the ad for it, We can’t be serious dawg, I thought it was a new joke, fym camp looksmax :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its not a joke?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5284.jpeg
    IMG_5284.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Niggas are boutta live with clav and hex, for 7 days bro they are not gonna ascend that fast:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Pay 8.5k to get mogged and look like an nd retard clipped all over the internet
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
1
Views
21
yemen
yemen
6'2 HTN
Replies
0
Views
22
6'2 HTN
6'2 HTN
dourememberme
Replies
5
Views
65
kbj
kbj
optimisticzoomer
Replies
9
Views
114
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
10
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top