Dude what happend to This forum?

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
Anyone notice there has been low engagement on every thread or there’s no exciting shit jfl only the forum chads get engagement on their threads nowadays even then it’s like 5-10 comments,looksmaxx is falling off heavy.

• +1
Reactions: watah, AutisticGymcel, horizontallytall and 5 others
i need ideal iq, you jewish fucktard

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
this is the 3rd thread about this today ya this forum has been going downhill lately

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, watah, horizontallytall and 3 others
it's okay if the forum goes down. i need to spend more time on wikipedia anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jamaldickjavontus and nathan
this is the 3rd thread about this today ya this forum has been going downhill lately
I’m not even sure who to blame I just think looksmax has become dead now

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it's okay if the forum goes down. i need to spend more time on wikipedia anyway
Rotting on Wikipedia has to the most incel trait I’ve ever heard of holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You
time to move to incel wiki
This entire community is such a gay ass joke. My magick threads and the concept of using magick to get pussy are groundbreaking. These scum are so shallow. They are such followers. They are so close minded. I'm offering something fucking amazing. I hate how I never got the recognition I deserve. I should be an incel celebrity

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
the vip forum is where the gold is at

• +1
Reactions: sexy, Acion and MoggerGaston
Anyone notice there has been low engagement on every thread or there’s no exciting shit jfl only the forum chads get engagement on their threads nowadays even then it’s like 5-10 comments,looksmaxx is falling off heavy.

What do you expect when you get banned for frivolous shit?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
This entire community is such a gay ass joke. My magick threads and the concept of using magick to get pussy are groundbreaking. These scum are so shallow. They are such followers. They are so close minded. I'm offering something fucking amazing. I hate how I never got the recognition I deserve. I should be an incel celebrity
IMG 0328